Experiences w/ mk677

I'm on day 2 of MK-677 from a relatively trusted (98% purity) source.
I'm interested to hear about others' experiences on mk677.
Have any of you noticed any physical changes that you woul credit to higher levels of pulsing GH?

Bump

hows the progress, im interested in it

wat

shrill moar

interested in this, how much did yours cost? ive seen some (from bostin loyd's website) that was much cheaper comapred to everything else.

also you getting numb hands yet?

50 USD a gram my boy.

raws im assuming? you can get a better price than that

I've only taken it for 2 days lol.

20 mins after first dose was a trip. My stomach was pulsating at I felt high as hell. My body was like WTF is this.
Day 2 I upped my dose and didnt feel a damn thing so I suppose my body is responding well to it.
Personally I feel fucking great, excited to see what happens. Supposedly you see results after prolonged periods of taking it, so..

Hence why I asked

How can I be shilling if I didn't even mention a source you mumbling peasent

>tfw you didn't know about this in your teens so you could get taller

supposed make your skin look better, also apparently takes months to get that benefit

Not looking for supposed to shit I just want to hear about peoples first hand experience

>day 2

lmao

fuckin banshees

So you just drink this shit and you will just look like a god instead of a freak?

what is it? from what i gather ITT it stimulates natural production of GH? or does it metabolize into GH or something?

I'm on 10/10 mg of mk and anamorelin. So far it's makes me more bloated, stronger, hungrier, sleepier, and at times drowsier. It's good shit.

Trip on capitalist

These are shill threads where people post from multiple proxies or recruit people from other places to spread misinformation. Don't listen to anyone who posts shit about dangerous supplements. They're trying to direct you to Reddit and then direct you to websites to shovel you cancerous shit from China. It doesn't belong here. Get out shillfags.

on 30mg a day, it works. Healing properties, growth etc.

Just take testosterone, its cheaper and has more results and is well studied. If you think some research chem is safer than a well known hormone your wrong.