only downside is it will fuck up my leg gains
: ^ (

I cant grow smaller

5'5" here

You're damn fucking right I would

nah I like being 5'9"

and you're also forbidden to run or do any kind of strenuous physical activity

I'd probably do it desu

would you even be allowed to run/do lower body lifts if you get this surgery?

i don't think it's worth it if that's the case.

High five, bro. 5'9" and we will make it.

Learn to understand English

That would make me 5'10. I'd rather be 5'4. Rather know I'd never be 6'0 than to be that close and not achieve it. I feel sorry for you 5'9-5'11 guys.

>5'4 feeling bad for normal sized guys
lol

for real though fags, can you exercise normally or will my legs go to snap city

>implying females know the difference between 5'10 and 6'0

Do you honestly think a surgery adding 6" to your spine will leave you okay?

Just accept yourself, and shitpost like a 6' on the board if it'll make you feel better. I'm fine being called a manlet. I lift to pound pussy and it's been working out fine so far.

that doesn't make any sense retard.

no way 5`7 and I`ve already in-braced being a trap to much to quit now

The fully grown males are talking, manlet.

hell yeah we'll make it

embraced*

If you haven't started the hormones, stop being a pussy and work on yourself. Just date shorter chicks.

My bad. I'll just be over here getting my dick sucked then.

low five you manletshits

word.

6 4 here
being almost 7 feet tall would be pretty great, Id do it

It's all good bb, easier for me to get big

>tfw swole hung 6'3" handsome white male

God may have fucked my brain but he blessed my body

Why do manlets always look for approval from us? We don't care and that's a weird thing to randomly tell people.

?

I was giving the dude advice to accept himself when some faggot decided to bring in the manlet bullshit. When the fuck did I say I was looking for your approval?

If it didn't mean excruciating pain and immobility for many months, yes.

5'7" I would if I would "grow" 6" but that fucked up surgery no way. That shit is invasive as hell, painful as hell and leaves you all disproportional. Being short sucks but I'd rather have a good short body than an all fucked up tall one.

You don't need to be direct. Everyone sees when you're insecure. Now you know. I'm hiding any replies you post because I don't care about what you have to say. Goodbye manlet.

how long until you can lift again after getting it?

85,000 / 6,000 = 14.16
So in other words:

Do you plan on working for another 14 years or more?

If you answered Yes: Do it, you will be better of financially over all.

That's a myth

yea but that's for wage slaves.

>tfw 5'6'' making 120k a year doing web dev and apps.

Nah, I'm simply used to being 5'6" at this point and I've just come to accept it. 6" is a huge difference, you'd be relearning how to fit yourself into just about everything, and you'll have been so used to literally a different viewpoint that it'll get pretty confusing.

Plus, wife is the same height, and up until now I never realized just how much easiere that makes contact with her, including intimacies.

I thought this was a meme. I asked my bros gf what 5 inches was and she held her hands 8 apart.

I make 126k doing exactly what you do AND I'm not a manlet AND I fuck your mother on a daily basis.

I make 450k a year

Yeah, it's not so bad.

5'6", i wouldn't do it. i've come to terms with it. even if i took the treatment, my gf would still be taller than me.

brehs, can you choose to decrease the amount you gain?

lets sat 3" instead of the 6" alloted instead?

people that are 5'9 would be 6'0, almost perfect height

>gf taller than 6'

Kinda jelly 2beeh

shes 6'1", not that much taller

5'3" turbomanlet here.

Why would I do that when purchasing a gun and a bullet costs half as much and has the added benefit of removing all my feels, even the ones not associated with my height?

Addendum: Go down to the outdoors shop, get rope for 40.-, tie to edge of table, jump off edge of carpet, save even more money and hassle.

people think I'm 6'2 and I'm just 5'11. most people, especially girls who are shorter than you, have no idea how tall you actually are desu

does it ever get weird in the bedroom?

do you get to be the little spoon sometimes?

serious response only faggot, I need to know how jelly to be of you right now

>only way to get a little spoon is to find some gargantuan orangutang bitch

If it came with no ill side effects then yes, I'm 6 feet tall as it is

>adding height when you are already 6'
SLOW DOWN SON

any more than 6'2 is really pushing it here

Okay, OP, we all want to know: side effects?

From manlet to lanklet with this one weird trick.

Manlets hate him!

5'9" is the official thank-god-i'm-at-least-this-tall height. I cannot complain and no, I would not do any height-increasing procedures.

5'9 nigguz representtttzz

No because I'm 5'10 and get fresh, wet, college pussy all the time. Jesus fucking christ. For fucks sake, if you're under 6'0 please shave, brush teeth, have a nice haircut, dress for occasion, and lift. Then you will get fucking laid. If you're over 6'0 its a bit easier to get away without having those things, and if you do, it's a plus my nigga.

>seriously implying Veeky Forumss problem is a physical one and not a severe mental one

this place actually has some people with sweet bodies, lifting doesn't cure autism however

yeah, its pretty cozy

Sure, but the first glance at a guy effects her judgement as much as his personality would.

Why would I want to be 7'1?

to the moon brother

I'm 5'5, and I would say no. Reason being that it
is a massively invasive surgery that is not yet perfected and you can literally end up living in snap city on a wheelchair for the rest of your life for trying it.

>85,000 to grow one half inch
No thanks dude.

fuck you faggot, fucking manletshit fuck your happiness

>these are the people posting anti-manlet propaganda on Veeky Forums

5'11 feels

>shorter chicks want short guys
I wish this meme would die

Hell no. 6'7 is a shit height

Never.

>being this insecure about your height that you'd spend that much money on it

Fuck that, I'd stay a manlet and buy myself a GTR.
If it was like 10 or 15k then I'd consider it but 85?lolno

>going from 5'9 to 6'3 in like 9 months

fucking fuck yes. I'll probably end up doing this, tbqhwy. The benefits of it are just priceless.

>actually falling for the height meme
are you also bleaching your skin to be as white as possible son?

desu everything about me physically is perfectly fine other than my height. If I was 6'3, I'd feel really confident.

I'd rather pay $85,000 and have 3 inches grow on my dick length and 3 inches grow on my dick girth tbqh

This. If I were 5'6 or something though then I'd probably do the surgery.

manlets say the cutest things

I'm sure the benefits won't be the ability to get back $85,000 lel.

Be honest though guys, this height increase is purely to get pussy right? There are literally no other benefits from this.

6'1 here

i might do it, but for an inch or two, dont hthink i need more than that

maybe i should try destressing or inversion table for the gains?

True but small or tall, autism will have the same results with meeting women.

it's 50% pussy. 50% overall confidence throughout life. just imagine if you could restart your life, going through high school and university, but instead of like 5'9", you were 6'3". Imagine the difference. You'd have been more confident, met more girls, been less intimidated by everything, people are automatically more attracted to you just as a person, seen as more of a leader being taller etc.

> landsburg
> economists have known for a long time it pays to be tall
> stopped right there

Fuck that I don't want to be 6'9

I think I'd look really disproportioned and my body would physically never be the same. I also think it goes against Islam so I wouldn't be able to do it even if I wanted to.

Do I wish I was taller? Hell yea, but not through implants or whatever his surgery is. It's similar to people getting those belts that wrap around your stomach. Like holy shit think for a minute you are putting a foreign object into your body breh that can't be good!

no

5'7.5" barefoot here. 6'0 is only a 4 inch difference.

no. If you're from 5'7" to 5'9", you're short, but you can easily deal with it.

If I was 5'5" or something, then yes I would do this because at that point, you will never be treated like a man.

>5'7.5" barefoot here. 6'0 is only a 4 inch difference.
just keep telling yourself that manlet

5'8' here. I'd give both my shins to do it.

I'm 6'1. I used to have a roommate who was 5'11.
The funny thing is, he would always lie about his height and say he was 6'1. Unfortunately for him, I always tell the truth about my height.

>at a party
>girl: hey user's roommate, how tall are you?
>user's roommate: ah, I'm 6'1
>girl: wow! pretty tall! So user, who tall are you then? 6'3? 6'4?
>me (user): Nah, I'm just 6'1 too.
*look of confusion on the girl

except of course if someone finds out you did it, by then you'd be seen as a complete loser

Not if it's all in my legs, no. I'd have insanely odd proportions. That and I don't want to grow six inches. Maybe two or three.

And give up my toy boy status? Never. Girls don't take me seriously and boys want to fuck me.

confidence is more important. Manletism is just a meme until you get to the irredeemable heights like 5'4" where even women are taller than you

That aside though, I only wish I could be taller because I have really wide shoulders and it would look better.

or mayb he should buy both so he shoot a man before throwing himself off a plane

Hell yeah! 5'9" Masterrace

>No because I'm 5'10 and get fresh, wet, college pussy all the time
age?

Yes I want to be 6'6" big boy

>It costs $85,000 and you grow 6"
my $80 boots add 3"

I am 5'9 and I am taller than 99% of chicks. Who the fuck cares about height? Just don't be shorter than most girls.

>Who the fuck cares about height?
a lot of girls are outspoken about it and pretty much everyone atleast subconciously thinks more highly of tall guys.

Unless you're literally retarded, there's still hope for your brain. Work it out like you do your body. It's a part of your body, after all. If you're dedicated you can improve yourself. You should know this already if you're fit.

It's not spinal surgery m8 what they do is carefully break the bones in your shins and implant a metal device to leave a gap of a millimeter or two between the bones and then very slowly over the course of many months they slowly increase the distance between the bones as they heal kind of like braces. This entire time you can't walk and you're on shitloads of pain meds cause your legs are fucking broken and the doctors keep moving the bones apart by a few millimeters a day.