SULPHUR

I just burned a tiny bit of a sulphur stick to watch the blue flame and accidentally inhaled a shitload of them gas

I feel slightly light headed and have a bit of trouble breathing

AM I fucking DED?
help

Say hello to Zyzz for us.

Your bloodstream is filling with sulphur Bicarbonate as we speak. Your PH is becoming have base and will soon fail to sustain electrochemical balances.

post timestamp before you die

On the off chance you're still alive to read this: delete system32

Call an ambulance

You're an ambulance.

i never understood this

OP here. I have not yet effectively died. light headedness has subsided a bit but still feel like I'm fucking suffocating once every ten-ish minutes. I've ordered some sushi. if this hasn't solved itself by the time I'm done eating then to the hospital it is

Ken priorities. Gotta get that last bit of bulking in before you die at a hospital

If not trolling
1 try to calm down, anxiety will get you all twisted up and confused
2 take controlled breaths in fresh air
3 if your mucous membranes don't hurt you're probably fine. If you (actually) calm down and still feel suffocated call 911 and get on oxygen

I'm sure this is bait, but I'll bite. You're an idiot. Sulfur + combustion = sulfurdioxide. Deadly in high concentrations. Inhaled, it enters your bloidstream, combining with water, forming sulfuric acid. Connect 2 and 2 and you get internal acid burns. Burns in your lung are no good.

Neecless to say, you need medical attrntion. Call an ambulance. If you haven't already, emjoy your Darwin award.

I'm not worried though. This is fake, of course.

>Bait
Could easily be true. Some guy on /k/ ate a piece of a depleted uranium bullet while spouting ebic memes, then posted asking if he was gonna die from it. Stupid people does exist.

Wasn't /k/ the place with the dude that got leprosy? He ate undercooked armadillo or something. It went down earlier this year.

Neat

>Say hello to Zyzz for us.
this

RIP, fag

ok. never going to go near an armadillo ever

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE AMBULANCE!!

you still alive or nah?

no RIP for me today my dudes

I'm OP once again. it's nice to find you here at the other end of the night. idk what the reason is, but eating the sushi actually made me feel much better. I went to sleep and a few times woke up coughing but that's all. supposing I didn't breath in enough fumes for the SO2 to form sulphuric acid with the moisture in my lungs in harmful quantities. either way I'm staying alert this weekend in case of burning sensations or w/e.

wew. don't burn sulphur, kids

glad ur fine