Wrist Rollers

Was just at walmart and saw one, figured "hell why not" and it's fuckin great.
Just got a better workout than i've ever gotten with curls, and it doesn't feel like i'm giving myself carpal tunnel.
Always kinda wrote them off before because of how goofy they look, but goddamn was i wrong.

How do you guys feel about em? Do you use em? If not, why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

sportgrips.com/productlineup.htm
amazon.co.uk/dp/B00MV0YQ34/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=PFJ88Q06JYPX&coliid=I1B9U6UZP2ZZUB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Couldve took stick or empty barbell and rope and saved money.

I made one myself like that.

How you did it ?

Show pics too pliserino

they are fucking great.

Really bro?
Not him but first go to home depot or walmart...buy rope 2 or 3 feet long...buy closet rod or other dowel...optional..buy hook
Cut dowel to 2 feet..then tie one end of rope to dowel...on other end attach hook or tie a small piece of dowel to thread though a weight plate...
Now roll wrists to your hearts content

Not that guy but wrist rollers aren't a meme. Your forearms will legit grow after 2-3 workouts.

Thanks , I will try it too.

This.

Wrist rollers are amazing.
If you have the money iron mind rolled are top tier.

Wrist rollers, farmers walk.
Top two wrist exercises.

Hammer curls are better

no

Get some 3 or 4 inch plastic pipe(thick wall, the dark grey ABS stuff works well) chop it at a length that you can grab it with both hands, shoulder width apart. Drill a hole (any size thicker than your role obviously) through the centre of pipe, and feed rope (about a meter long, at least 5mm thick) through it. Tie a knot at one end to stop it from going through the holes. Then just tie a weight plate to the other end and bam, you're done.

The thick diameter pipe also works your grip strength better than thin stuff, as it's harder to hold when your hand doesn't close all the way around the pipe

Any benefits of stronger wrists/forearms aside from aesthetics? Should I start doing them?

do you do a lot of motions largely dependent on the power of your wrists? then obviously.

You can grip heavier shit in day to day life and more strength in your wrists/forearms means less chance or random injury if you don't pick shit up like a complete tard.

But then again, as a male, if you need more of a reason than having thick forearms then I don't know what to tell you

being able to open plastic bottles

How many sets/reps?
Please share roller routine

>Was just at walmart
kys

>Hates the everyday low prices of Walmart
Kys

for real man. Walmart's the shit. You really start to appreciate it once you have a job/college and shit. It's so fucking convenient. You can do everything there. Make money orders, cash checks.

These types of wrist rollers aren't great for pure strength. For that you want 'sleeve' type rollers, which are basically like the end of a barbell that has rotating sleeves and is used in a rack. This means you apply your strength more directly into lifting the weight, rather than supporting the weight at arms length.

The other option is something like the Sidewinder or the Wringer. See here:

sportgrips.com/productlineup.htm

amazon.co.uk/dp/B00MV0YQ34/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=PFJ88Q06JYPX&coliid=I1B9U6UZP2ZZUB

I don't really know what I'm doing, but every other day I just do 5 clockwise and 5 counterclockwise, add some weight, do it again, add a little more, do it again. Again, I'm not an expert, but I had noticeably bigger forearms within two weeks of this routine. Got a girl friend who will reliably sperg out if I sort of absentmindedly flex them like I'm don't know she's staring. It works.

i'll give this a shot on my weekend trips.

>Any benefits of stronger wrists/forearms aside from aesthetics?
It helps a little bit on every lift in my experience. Maybe it's purely psychological but i find myself manipulating the bar and especially dumbbells much easier. Feels like i have much more control over the weight.

And lifting heavy shit pretty much always involves forearm muscles at some point, since nothing comes with easy carrying handles and you have to improvise somehow to grip eg a big piece of ikea furniture

the thing that annoys me about walmart is that they all have those old-ass, loud-ass steel carts and they fucking removed all the hand baskets a couple years ago for probably no good reason.
Target still has baskets and the carts are silent, much comfier. More expensive though, so walmart still wins.

I had an old hockey stick I tied weights to

double dubs

increasing dat grip strenf so that when some old fudd tries to act tough and do a supergrip when you shake hands you can shatter every bone below his ulna

I'm a wristlet with enough forearm strength to do a few overhand 2.5pl8 deadlights but no more.

Made a wrist roller with cheap bunjee cord and a plastic dumbbell bar and it worked for about a week before it snapped. Can confirm that it works your forearms like nothing else, just need to get decent equipment.

All I have are shitty plastic sand filled weights at home, home much should I start rolling with?

*Deadlifts