Veeky Forums BTFO

How are you meatheads ever going to recover?

-fedora tips into outer space-

The classic
>weak but smart
>stupid but strong

Fucking plebs
>Not being both

>tfw you enjoy mental gains by reading books

Getting through Plato: The Republic right now.

>image.jpg

just rangeban all mobileposters mods, they do nothing but shit up every board anyway

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums actually lifts

>Not being both

>/r/books

>implying Veeky Forums actually exists

>not being Veeky Forums AND Veeky Forums

I think reddit is more your thing

>Plato: The Republic
Do you honestly think that anyone would be impressed by you reading philosophical writings antiquated literally the generation right after? There is no real substanance to any of those sorts of books, as the ideas are ancient and have already permeated throughout society. Pick up a real book, you pleb.

> implying I wasn't already a genius before I started lifting

Bro the only reason I lift is because there's nothing left about myself to improve except my body. Especially my outer chest. And my rear delts. And my quads. And I'd really like to have visible serratus anteriors.

Just wqtch Batman Vs Superman, basically an upgraded version of Plato: The Republic.

>not reading the inspirations for the more modern authors that came after and because of Plato

wew lad

Gets em everytime

But people who can't take care of their body and build themselves don't have the willpower to succeed in "intelligence" field either. Look at those top scientist. Sure they don't seem lift but none of them look fat or deformed. They probably run and exercise a lot

>thinking reading Plato's worst dialouge makes you smart

>38561236
kek

>Because of Plato
Literally only Aristotle? Modern authors haven't written a book in which the main thematic draws from Plato in a looooooong time. I'm not saying I've read every book in the world to completely validate that argument, but i will say that I am validated in saying you are a pleb. You don't even have the foundation of knowledge to fully understand the themes and references modern books utilize. You said so yourself.

Get the feeling this was drawn by a kid who slept through high school and still pulled mostly A's, but then went on to live a thoroughly average life accomplishing very little.

Getting fuarkin' swole takes about five hours per week in the gym, maybe another two for cardio, and slightly longer for meal prep than normal people. Finding that extra time away from the library for that is not difficult.

Lovely

>what is The Socratic Method

Currently reading Dostoevsky's The Brothers Karamazov.

I don't understand what's going on.

Name one jacked scientist.

elon musk

half the guys in the supplement research industry

Sure, because real critical thinking skills are developed through ping ponging questions. This literally is the most convulted method of developing an idea, and has no real merit outside of fake sciences.

keep reading it man, was one of my most favorite books. Dostoevsky's works center around certain themes and "The Brother's Karamazov" has a religious basis to it.

Honestly, lad, I feel at this point that you are adverse to learning of any sort and you feel yourself too superior to read and to others.

You like infinite jest?

Musk is 5'9 220lbs he is not jacked lol

user, seriously, focus on learning useful skills

t. ex-philosofag

Wh-what made you get out of philosophy?
And what did you end up doing instead?

Your opinion is bad

>5 foot 9 = 180 cm
>6 foot 1 = 185 cm

Triggered so hard right now, nice b8

Yeah in going to power through it. I'll also find some supplementary resources to see if I can understand it better.

I did really like Notes from Underground and The Double, but if I recall correctly those were his early works, so it'll be good to see how he developed as a writer over the years.

PhD in Nutritional sciences

isn't it bad for his image as a health professional to roid?

>substanance

But, user, Layne is 100% """"""""""""natty""""""""""""

kek

>nutritional science
Oh that must be soooooo harddd

lol

>Update
getting a Ph.d is inherently advanced. setting up a doctoral thesis is never simple. except for in sjw studies were they don't give a shit about data

>falling for b8 in 2k16

What's your PhD in, user? :^)

le black science man

sucking dicks