Get fit without weights

16(gonna be 17 soon) yo fag here, I want to get fit, I have the motivation to do it, because of school I can't go to the gym and I'm too poor to afford weights, What do I do to get Veeky Forums? I've been doing push ups only for like 10 days now and did pull ups and push ups before that. I really need some advice on how to get Veeky Forums without weights or going to the gym.

Height: 171 cm
Weight: 60 kg

tfw no carly

10 days of push ups and pull ups?

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

10 days of push ups only, 2 months of push ups and pullups

>3...2...1

Oh thank god. If you kept doing both, you'd get way too big like this guy

Empty gallon of milk, fill it with rocks. There you have make shift weights. Body weight exercises, push ups, pull ups, sit ups, planks. There is so much you can do. Eat lots of protein, and stay away from junk food.

started doing push ups only(wide, diamond and alternate to get the chest pumped up, too tired to do pull ups after push ups

>1488
nice

KEK

>1488

>I can't go to the gym and I'm too poor to afford weights

:(
in which country do you live btw...?

PS: if you don't have access to any kind of equipment, pull-ups/chin ups are the best exercises to build some upper body muscles

However, your main concern right now should be to gather something like 50$, and check craigslist for weights

PPS: this is a 18+ y-o board, your thread will be gone soon

Seattle

OP here, I'm from the Balkans

GOD DAMMIT user, THAT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

ok nvm if you were in my city I would have given you a bunch of old dumbells I got

KOSOVO JE SERBIA

FUCK YES BRUV

>16

I've alerted the moderators of this thread.

Your school doesn't have weight training class? I took that 6/8 semesters in HS

snitch

Look up
convict conditioning
you are your own gym
infinite intensity
building the gymnastic body
power to the people
naked warrior
Learn how to build a sand bag
Look up ghetto workouts
burpee ladders
bodyweight circuits

To get using your own body is what every single athlete, warrior, and soldier in history has done. And you can do it too.