How long would it take me to achieve this body without dieting?

How long would it take me to achieve this body without dieting?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/uyuwms.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>without dieting

not gonna make it

>without dieting?
what do you mean by this ?

also, your questions is irrelevant without a pic of your current body (and no, a verbal description of your body isn't good enough)

Well mark got this body without dieting, that's why i'm asking

Infinity

Everyone is on a diet. You literally cannot not be on a diet.

Without a clean diet

Just fit your macros, retard.And depend on your height, if you are over 6', probably never or in 5+ years

never, you have to grow up beating up viatnamese people in boston to ever achieve that

Everything but his pecs look very normal.
So it could take you like 2+ years.

>Without a clean diet
Never probably

with a fast food/meme diet
with a dirty bulk+working out hard
with a semi clean diet
3 years
not being an absolute retard+working out hard
1.5 years if manlet 2 years if not

lol what? half decent genetics hit that in 1 year.

>not doing diet for health
never felt great, it cured my hemorroids.

diet is a way of life.
also you can still drinking coke and sugar, just not daily, fucking retard.

>Be mark wahlberg
>it ain't me starts playing

>Never
>not having a god tier metabolism

Not gonna make it

i breathed out of my nose pretty hard which is basically a laugh.
9/10

>Beat Viet Cong 3x failure

You will not make it..

But here is how to make it:
a.pomf.cat/uyuwms.pdf
Villain Challenge #1 (which can be seen on strengthvillain.com along with the other villain challenges) involves being able to complete 100 burpees in five minutes. This is no easy task, as anyone who has ever tried it will tell you. The interesting part is the simple correlation between body fat percentages and one’s ability to perform this task, read:
I have never seen someone complete this task that was unsatisfied with his or her body composition.
Does this mean that one can simply diet their body fat down and they will magically be able to knock this challenge out, or that someone with a naturally low body fat percentage will have little difficulty in nailing this?
No.
What it does mean is that if someone sets out to achieve this goal, and trains for it specifically, , they will invariably end up happy with their body composition on the day that they knock out this challenge.
Am I saying that the burpees themselves are magic, and that they incinerate fat when done for a few seconds every day?
No, I’m not. In fact, I’m not making any claims as to the efficacy of the burpee for fat loss. All I am saying is:
I have never seen someone complete this task that was unsatisfied with his or her body composition.

> were talkin natty here bud
> chill on the kinobody vids
> pick 2

Mark got his body through his lifestyle. Your lifestyle also contains your diet. His choice for things to eat are different from yours. If you were to start eating things that he did, you would consider that a "diet" because it isn't what you would normally eat, even though it's normal for him.

dis nigga here :/ u not gunna make it.

nah man, its his shoulders that are biggest proportionally, especially if your natty

more like 1 month negro