I lift for Trump and the coming race war

I lift for Trump and the coming race war.

Me too brother, me too.

I never noticed the guy on the right side. Just makes that picture so much better.

>voting for Donald Trump because memes literally control your life

I'm voting for trump too. You need to calm down you Autist. Go back to pol we only want to talk about fitness shit here hence the name fuck head

>feelin the heartbern

I prepare for the Race War everyday. Trump will win and our enemies will be salty bitches in need of (((correcting))).

>not voting for Trump for a better America meme or no meme

>implying this diacussion can't be had here

Go fuck yourself, cuck.

How is voting a meme?

You lift for a fatass?

He's going back on what he's said

he's a businessman who played you people like a fiddle

How will lifting help?

it'll make you immobile in a war. You should learn to ruckmarch and shoot instead

>calls others a cuck
>is a racecuck voting for a weak candidate that will lose to Hillary Clinton

what the fuck is going on with this guy's endocrine system?

he has bitch tits and birthing hips

>implying the race war meme isn't LARPing

He needs to make it related to fit somehow or risk a ban

Bernielifter masterrace reporting in
ill rape ur bum

Do you guys this most of /pol/ or even at least the people making these threads even lift?

Obviously not. This is just the hourly poorly hidden /pol/ bait thread you fucking newfag

Anti-trumpcuck guy here; yeah but I come to this beginner board for the dank memes.

If it wasn't for certain conflicts of interes I would vote for Trump just to see the liberal and leftist tears when he wins

Kind of unrelated but how likely is it that trump will win the election? I don't live in the US..
Try to be as objective as possible

It's close. Right now everyone is going by bullshit polls from certain (((media))) sites. None of that shit matters because it all comes down to who shows up at the actual polls to vote.

A lot of rednecks, nogs, bernouts, and apathetic millenials won't bother showing up so it's hard to say until election day.

Wall builder spotted