Sri Chinmoy began weightlifting in 1985, aged 54...

>Sri Chinmoy began weightlifting in 1985, aged 54. Sri Chinmoy saw weightlifting as a way of demonstrating to the world that matter and spirit are not separate, but inter-connected.

explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fz22WwcrZg4
youtube.com/watch?v=vSKYQdhbm5U
vimeo.com/41396325
chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chinmoy demonstrates a 2200lb Calf Lift, observed by Master of Ceremonies Bill Pearl, 5-time Mr. Universe, at a public exhibition in 2004.[108]

About as legit as that one yogi who hadn't "eaten" in 20 years.

>Bill Pearl, former Mr. Universe, acted as Master of Ceremonies at many of Chinmoy's strength exhibitions. Introducing one of Chinmoy's weightlifting exhibitions in 1999, Bill Pearl wrote: "Today you are going to see some amazing feats of strength that I myself – and I have been in the industry for fifty-five years – would not even attempt to perform."

>pajeets in charge of lifting

poo in loo

>About as legit as that one yogi who hadn't "eaten" in 20 years.

mad cuz u spiritually insufficient ?

This was in the 1980s. People were gullible and you could get away with scams pretty easily.

>being weak

>This was in the 1980s. People were gullible and you could get away with scams pretty easily.

you're just a spiritual midget

youtube.com/watch?v=fz22WwcrZg4

youtube.com/watch?v=vSKYQdhbm5U

>not doing Starting Pajeet + Gallon Of Poo A Day

>mad cuz u spiritually insufficient ?
Is this shitposting really the best you can do

>what is leverage

vimeo.com/41396325

cry more when bb gods endorse him

>doesn't even move the weight

why is it always poo indians that do this type of shit?

>why is it always poo indians that do this type of shit?
>endorsed by Bill Pearl
try doing 2000lbs calf raise then kys

Kek'd

why the fuck all these superhuman deeds are always anecdotal and there's absolutely no solid evidence for them

does he actually perform traditional lifts such as barbell benchpress, cleans, etc... or does he only do meme lifts that could easily be faked

Well to be fair I don't think I've only ever seen Yogi get away with a picnic basket once but then that nigger boo-boo ate all his shit.

Pajshit, stop posting such bullshit. You know it's a scam and good. You are nothing special, your culture is nothing special and you're just special to post shit on the streets like it's a thread on a competition board for fitnesshomos. Thanks.

Lol I recently ate at some vegan cafe in Germany that was dedicated to this guy and even had an altar far him. As I could think of was if the cute waitress had a hairy pussy though. I guess I should study the master more to get my mind off the pussy and improve my lifts.

its indian science

This shit is hilarious. This is Frank Dux level of retardation.

>Your culture is nothing special
That's why all you white retards go to India to become more "spiritual" and why you all practice yoga to help you cope with the stress of being mediocre.

Ok, mate, ok.

Honestly, i don't know anybody in my circle who would willingly visit your land, because it's so dirty and, well, if you call dead bodies and poo everywhere, even in your holy river Ganges " spiritual " i don't know what i shall answer. chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
We just visit to reasure that we are on the better side of life. And the Yoga we practice, has nothing to do with your spiritual bullshit. It's more like a good stretchprogramm in my opinion, and not all this shit your soul out scam. Thanks again.

Why are indians and iranians (also indo-aryans) such fucking blatant pathological liars? Is it in their culture or in their genes? Do they do it for fame or just for the money? Do they think it will make up for being indian? Do they think they will be able to sail through life surfing on a wave of bullshit?

theyre high on their own poo gas

"endorsed" by a washed up old cuck in need of scam money.

Sure will trust a pooinloo liar when we have video evidence of him not doing what he claims to achieve.

They are very insecure.

If one is willing to look away from the way the lifts are done (very minimal ROM and aid of leverage), they're still good displays of strength from someone who's so old, and the ends really justify the means - So what if he does some circus tricks as long as it inspires other people to be active and putting effort towards changing themselves? If we'll allow ourselves to be reasonable for a moment, we'll see that only people with an interest in lifting will see what these lifts count for when compared to, say, a full squat or a barbell bench press with full ROM. He's obviously not trying to inspire you because you're already off your ass and training your body. He's inspiring the sedentary couch potato homebodies who think they're too old or in too poor health to get fitter.

People might poke fun of Arnold for not being natty, but he inspired tons of people to get fit because what he did was impressive. People might poke fun of Paul Anderson for being fat and possibly using fake weights for what should be a 1200 lbs squat, but he inspired people to get fit because what he did was impressive. People might poke fun of Mark Rippetoe for telling people to eat a lot and squat every workout, but he has made lots of people get fit (Including a 91-years-old woman and a man who was told he'd never be able to walk again). I don't see why this poop-de-loop Indian who's on about some mental mumbo-jumbo should be any worse, as long as he gets people out of their couches and into the gym.

If anything, it's admirable that they stick their necks out far enough to get them cut off just to get their messages out there.