This female is 53 years old. How?

This female is 53 years old. How?

minimal tanning. collagen creams. small amounts of botox around eyes it looks(idk I'd have to see her in motion). probably drinks fuckloads of water and exercises regularly.

she pioneered nanotechnology in the use of medicine

>How?
By being born in 1962/1963.

Does my boss look good for her age? She's Vietnamese, 37, 4'10" and has 2 kids.

No

id hit it

any photos with no/less make-up?
any photos of cunt/tits?

fuck her. everyon i know fucked their boss at least once, i almost did. everyone who doesnt fuck their hot ass boss woman is an beta cuckold fag.

You can tell she's in her 30's because of the looks

Ok, why not?

Same here.

Kinda crappy pic but I don think she's wearing makeup here. No nudes unfortunately.

>beta cuckold fag
Yep, that might be me. I'm too much of a pussy to make a move.

Ok.

Every woman who didn't explode in weight and didn't party hard (or work in sun all day) will look like that in her 50s. A notion that women age like milk is a myth. They age as good/bad as they lived, just like men.

She looks it...

White women age terribly.

>I don think she's wearing makeup here
Dude

Ayy yo hol up

is that Pervij Kanal?

Why are you watching cooking shows Rus-bro?

>this.
My mother is 53 this year and looks almost the same. Never had any botox or surgery.

>Not wearing makeup here.

Oh, honey.

Idk,when I see her at work she looks pretty much like this except for the eyelashes and she normally doesn't were much makeup.

I saw her at her daughter's bday party last month and they had a huge water balloon fight so I know what she looks like without makeup. I could be wrong though.

u fucking kidding me m8
she looks like she might as well be 20
I know it's probably just that particular picture but still

>smeg

Not op but this doesn't look like caked on makeup to me and she looks pretty good for her age. Am I retarded/blind?

How old are her kids? She's divorced right?

give pic of your mother please

kirsten dunst has really let herself go

I think 9 & 4. Yep, got divorced 1-2 years ago.

Why don't you make a move then breh ? How old are you?

Do you think she's interested?

Idk man, I'm a 20 yo 5'10" 140lbs manlet and I've only been with two other chicks before. And they were both my age.

She jokes around with me a lot and does shit like touch my arms but I don't know if I'm just reading too much into it since I find her hot. I'm the youngest guy at work and she does seem to spend more time talking with me than other people but she could just be trying to make me feel comfortable at work.

Got any advice? I have enough trouble approaching chicks my own age, I have no idea how I'd even attempt to make a move on her.

>Got any advice? I have enough trouble approaching chicks my own age, I have no idea how I'd even attempt to make a move on her.

Christ, just ask her basic shit like if she would like to go out to dinner with you sometime.

Any Veeky Forumsbros have any experience with milfs? Stories or advice? How was it and what was the age difference?

Yea she probably doesn't think of you as a man desu.

But You can always just start off with simple compliments. Hair. Dress, whatever. After that just tease her like you would most girls. If she's 4'10 that's prime material right there.

But Don't make fun of her tho. There's a difference.

And Post bod.

Some women age gracefully. Some guys age gracefully. I think that's the case here.

>i almost did.
>everyone who doesnt fuck their hot ass boss woman is an beta cuckold fag.
So you're calling yourself a beta cuckold fag?

anyone who is rich goes to a plastic surgery to get botox and use creams and shit

How do you faggots not know this?

I recommend botox or getting some kind of job done. I know someone who had super asian eyes, he got them spread out to where it looks like a normal pair of round eyes instead of slanted line eyes. Most doctors do treatments on themselves as well.

>there are ways for face gains and I'm not talking about lil kim disfiguring shit

Alright user, thanks for the advice, I'll give it a shot. Yeah, the 4'10" height is really cute and she's not skinny but definitely isn't fat. I don't have any bod pics saved on my phone unfortunately.

My mum is 60 and looks better than many women in their 40s.

Same with my dad. He's 64 and could easily pass as ten years younger.

Have you fucked your mom before? How about your dad?

Why do you have so many pics of her btw?

>he doesnt have fb collections of his favorite girls

Good nutrition, good hygiene, stayed out of the sun and other good habits

>don't think she's wearing makeup.
Are you retarded?

Why wouldn't he?

she looks mid- 60s

>I don think she's wearing makeup here

Are you retarded?

She has fake eye lashes, eye make up, and foundation on in that pic. You are blind/naive indeed

My mum is 52 and she looks better than that lmfao

she never partied and only has been drunk once in her lifetime, she smoked a lot though

healthy diet and exercise

who is this semen demon?

Black and Asian women never looked good to begin with, so there's that.

i would fuck your mom

She looks like my mom who's like 65
My rents work out regularly and have watched their first since they were 20. I feel like I'm eating away good genes =/

Watched their diet I mean

>56 years old
Mummy

> t. Salty white boi

Don't kid yourself bro. The only thing in shape is that dress, without it she would be a blob.

you mean white women?

white guys just go for asians lol

what kinda work do you do/where do you work

white genetics

Yeah...

Lucky white people fetishize us.

I have to ask what is you do as a job where a 40 year old Vietnamese women is your boss.

Nice try Tyrone, shitskin women don't even live to be 50

Not to shit on your parade or anything, but that doesn't look anywhere near remotely young for 37. If you didn't spill spaghetti on age, I would have guessed mid 40's. Not all Asians age well, some SE Asians turn into raisins real quick. She most probably looks horrendous without all that makeup.

>Slav
Most Europeans age like milk.

Semen makes skin look young.

She looks late 40s at best i dont know whats the big deal

>rasians