Workout shoes thread.

Come one, Come all.
/plg/ /owg/ /run/ /etc/
Post your shoes here.
Give recommendations and advice.

These are mine.
>pic related
Use them for general lifting.
They're /comfy/, for me. I like a more flat sole feel, and they're not too expensive at $60-$80.

Other urls found in this thread:

boots.com/en/Boots-Tubular-Support-Bandage-Size-E_1281591/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NMD // Ultraboost // Flyknits

OP here.

These are the shoes I use for /run/ing (muh cardio).
>Puma Pulse XT V2
Again, they have a pretty flat sole feel and that feels best with my feet. Everyone is different.
And they're also to be found around $60-$80. So not too expensive.

Currently using 8 year old converse high tops that are falling apart.

Looking to get new shoes for the gym like pic related.
Are lifting shoes worth getting if I'm not doing oly lifting? Currently only doing the SS lifts pretty much.

Currently using these for squat and diddy. Honestly like wereing chuck Taylor's and they were only $45 or $50. Also have running shoes and cross trainers for other lifts and cardio.

bro wtf

My brother

Do you not like chucks or the joker?

Good lord, man! The most autistic shoes I have have ever seen.

Why are you doing this to yourself

Why are you showing us that you do this to yourself

Is this a cry for help?

the GOAT

Fuck shoes.

Bare feet home gym checking in.

Feels good.

Jelly as fug

These are mine. I also use them for going mad on the mat.

I usually lift in my garage pic related. And I'm 19 so I think I'm aloud to be more autistic than most

I personally believe that flat shoes are best for weight training

They are dildos for running in though

No shoes while deadlift squat and OHP to rest i use normal 30$ shit trainers

I have some chucks I bought at a swapmeet, and some cheap 9$ shoes that I got at walmart that have a really thick cheap sole that still are cushiony after 6 months .

I hate people who squat without shoes.

I use a pair of cheap (under 20) kalenji trail shoes for running and converse for lifting.

pic related

Just wear socks, or some £6 pumps from sports direct

OP here.

I would advise this only if you are on an extremely limited budget.

But I personally think fitness should be like anything else, it should be done with some attention to style. If you are going to devote a large portion of your daily life to fitness you might as well find what is comfortable for you and not look like a pleb. Having self respect matters, and that shows in you attire etiquette including shoes. You don't want to be a walking meme, of course, but if you look good you will feel good and that alone can help with your confidence while exercising.

using some old beaten up pumas, they look like this

I have adipowers that I use for everything but deadlifts and rows

Is it okay to wear ankle braces when going to the gym? I have shit ankles which are hypermobile and have a tendency to roll.

I use the low top converse for lifting, and pic related for running/biking.

oh course, why wouldn't it be? I use a McDavid brace, highly recommended!

in
-se
-cure
much?

I bought this for $100 because the guy in the store told me that they were the evolution of the lifter. Actually they have like 3mm step. But anyways I feel a increase in stability.

>inb4 ugly as fuark
I know.

I'll check those out! Which "protection level" do you use?

>toes curve upward
It's like they wanted to make DYELs think they have lifting shoes when it's actually just a running shoe.

I use an advanced one, similar to the 430/432 ankle supports, and I wear it over a tubular support bandage like this one: boots.com/en/Boots-Tubular-Support-Bandage-Size-E_1281591/

Works really well, always stops my ankle from rolling.

sorry you got jewed by the salesman

And to think, you could have bought real lifting shoes for only 60$

These are my running shoes. Hoping to build back up to 40 miles per week after an injury

Worn and looking beat up, but I love them and they're comfy as fuck.

Why? I don't use shoes ,because i feel comfortable while squat on hard ground

If you workout at home or something I'd say have at it, but if you're doing it at a gym hygiene comes into play. You should use shoes out of respect for everyone else.

Fucked up my toes and gave me callouses on top of my big toes. Looks pretty gross.

They're so tight on top + bending if you're doing jerks = fucked up feet

do you have really thick feet? I've never had this issue with adipowers

I am working out at home gym so there is no problem, and You are right it shouldnt be allowed at public gym

I got the Samoas. They are flat on the bottom like a Chuck Taylor, but have the arch and width I need. Its like they were made for my feet.

Says the guy who replies to every post telling him how much of a spaghettilord you first be wearing those.

would anyone here recommend the Wei Rui Warriors? experience using them, thinking of buying.

MOM'S

I want some lifting shoes for squats and power cleans. The flip flops are cutting it but not enough.

Are the Reebok crossfits alright or is that just not a thing I should do? What about those innov ones?