What's keeping you from making it, Veeky Forums?

For me it's alcohol. About once or twice a month I'll drink for about a week non-stop, usually not eating or drinking anything but alcohol the last 2-3 days

Nothing. I'm making it.

Just a bit of depression. My best friend is leaving for basic training in a few days

PIZZA

Too scared to roid

About 2000 dollars in debt, getting a job where i live is fucking impossible

I keep getting injured. Not even that badly injured but it's enough to hamper my progress.

This, what do I tell mom if she finds a needle?

>time

Not eating regularly because I'm a lazy fuck with a cooking degree

nothing, I already kinda made it, 80% of pic related my guess is. To cardio and strength.

anxiety.
I get anxiety just thinking about going to a gym. all those fucking people in there.
also not being able to drive because of anxieties.

i cant afford a gym membership without cutting on internet or food so i'm stuck at just escaping skinny fat mode

My wife. She think I'm waisting my time and that it is too expensive. She is doing everything she can to disturb me while I do my workout. It does not work most of the time. But sometimes, she manage to make me loose all y motivation.

I am making it, but the only thing slowing me down is probably my diet. I'm at a perfectly fine weight, I actually want to gain some, but I want to lower my bf% for the visible abs meme. It's hard.

welcome to hell

I legitimately hate people

Same as always

money bros. Just money.

There's no such thing as "making it" because we're never satisfied

fucking gains goblin, mang. never give up brah, she doesn't want you to be better than her.

Crippling anxiety and depression.
>JUST.jpg

Thanks, I'll never give up.

do convict conditioning at home

once you get good at it you will stop having anxiety

my first time in the gym was an anxiety ridden mess

when i broke the dip record in my gym it was the best feeling ever and gym became my playground

Honestly my best friend. I'm starting a new career and going to school and he's content to sit around as a line cook and smoke weed or drink in his off time. He hasn't ever read a book unless he was forced, and only eats one or two meals a day because he can't be assed to buy food for himself. He's never had a car because all his spare money goes toward weed, booze, or concert tickets. I'm leaving him behind bit by bit but I truly worry that he'll never wake up to his reality and will die having accomplished nothing aside from getting good at smoking weed

no house or vehicle

Sugar addiction and social anxiety

this but i'm just too cheap to buy protein/gym. doing cardio and bw stuff to try and escape skinnyfat.

Binging. It's not even when I feel deprived, I just like eating a shitton of food. If I didn't fast on a regular basis I'd be a full blown fatass.

>letting someone else's life consume your thoughts to the point that you're not making it

U wot m8

Your friend is just chillin. If that's what he wants to do then let him.

Move

Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain.

You need to leave him to his toxic lifestyle so he can enter depression and be forced to make a choice. I grew up in a farm town so most people my age are content with doing nothing but drugs as long as someone else is around them to justify them existing. But the moment they are isolated they either get there shit together or commit suicide.

You are probably not fit and she think other girls will find you attractive when you start getting gains and consequently will cheat on her. Maybe making that clear to her will make her understand, but fuck do I know, it may even make her suspicious that you are already cheating.

My grip honestly. I have babby arms/wrists, and I dont feel confident progressing past 2plaet in any lift. so I bought a wrist roller and I'm going to focus on grip work as often as is prudent.

crippling depression

jk it's smoking

wow I didn't think of it that way. Yes I probably should talk with her about that. Thanks user.

Your friend sounds a lot like me. I don't understand how he's holding you back though. Sounds like he's supporting himself just fine.

Just think carefully and try to approach it as open and clear as possible, she may try to overanalyze the situation and get aggressive or suspicious, you should still not get defensive and respond with honesty and openheartedness only. Good luck.

Actually she may not feel that way so think twice and try to get more information.

literally grills,
spend much time with them bc i like to cuddle and kiss n shit, although i should chill with my Veeky Forums bros.
but obstacles are fuel if the fire is strong, r-right guys?

beautiful

Don't post that user I'm hungry

Nothing. Lost 40 lbs, my lifting is going good, and I'm about 10lbs more gone I'll start bulking for the winter. My 2pl8 squat is creeping closer, same with my 2pl8 deadlift.

It looks like someone shoved a greasy turd into the crust.

Autism. I work from 0630 to 1530 five days a week so I set my alarm for 0500 but I can't stand going to the gym when other people are there or even going for a run when it's not dark. I have no other social obligations (what a shock) and enough money for a gym membership so there's nothing stopping me from going in the afternoons besides my social hang-ups. I'm not hideously ugly or even obese (though borderline desu) but I just can't deal with people watching me.

taking advice from Veeky Forums

I was making it but mental illness is getting in the way. When i break down it gets so messy.

What are the diet and gym options in a mental hospital like?

Soda, Beer, Cigarettes.

Carpel tunnel from playing WoW, Runescape, and League of Legends since I was 10.

Small injuries

Currently my left lat is like in pain, my right wrist is total crap and my right ankle is also always sore and shit

I have good form, but i seem to rush my lifts which is why I'm like that.

But i also always lift great for 2-3 weeks then i get sick or injured or something happens that i don't lift for 1-2 weeks. Not sure what to feel

Also, breaking left wrist 2 times doesn't help either. Took me a while to even out my arm muscles.

Nothing anymore

:)

My life has changed this week. What I waited for finally happened, good things are looking up senpai

I don't feel comfortable talking about myself, but lets just say I am finally happy in life. Things are going great

Fuck, same.
Every weekend I hit the bars with the lads. As soon as I'm in there I lose all control. I'm normally black out drunk by the end of the night. I probably get slammed 2-3 times a week.