Is Gymshark the cringiest fitness brand right now?

Is Gymshark the cringiest fitness brand right now?

youtu.be/E8GmkTE2uFA?t=22m40s

Every fitness brand "meetup" is awkward af since only an autist would even think about going there.

What are the chances that one person from that crowd shitposts on Veeky Forums?

These guys are dyel af and at leat half of them skip leg day

>implying bitches care about legs

Just looks like shit having a big upper body and pencil legs. I cringe everytime I see that. And girls do care, they just don't tell u. Girls I know tell me

Girls love juicy legs and asses on guys

Bitches love my big round ass tbqh

man i hate them weird ass looking triangular traps, how does one even get such ugly muscles?

Vests arnt bad, the bottoms are ridiculous, if you got quads above 26 inches prepare to look like a faggot.

genetics

legs=/=ass

Girls like ass, but legs are the least important body part to train if you're gonna lift for girls (don't do that btw)

>girls like ass
Is this true? I've always had a juicy ass and women grabbed it before I got big. Now they mostly grab my chest.
The good thing about this is that I'm free to grab their ass or tits back. Feels smug, man.

You can't have a nice ass with stick legs
Both go together

>literally superhero body

yeah you can. It's pretty common on people who have good ass genetics

No shit it's true. You just proved it yourself baka

post ass bro

>be senior in HS
>there's this kid always walking around with like these 3 same gym shark tank tops with his head down and trying to subtlety flex by holding his backpack straps like pic related
>every 3 seconds he looks side to side at his arms
>he isn't even big he's like dyel chubby
>if he catches you looking at him he starts trying to play it off and does that face where they're trying not to smile
>also a fucking Manlet
If you're reading this faggot the school is LAHS and you should stop

Lel

Holy shit I do this

All fitness brands and "gym wear" are pure cringe. People who wear it are the same type of people who walk around drinking from shakers. They must have everyone know that they go to the gym and work out.

but because of it it's so simple to quickly spot retards. I mean, nobody who's relatively smart would do that. so I'm not even mad, it's helpful

>yeah you can. It's pretty common on people who have good ass genetics
theres not even big. Its small and round. i like big ass cakes, think Anikka Albrite. Anyway on a man they go hand in hand like that user said.

Any more juicy ass names user?

I see at least 3 undercuts in that pic so yes

factual
girls love joocy ass and legs.

>Implying that people who aren't you need help impressing girls.
I've known plenty of girls that frown upon chicken legs. I already have a QT so it doesn't matter, but a week ago I saw a chick that was busy mirin my calves while biting her lip.

You know where you can find some big ass cakes user? Walmart. They ride around in scooters thanks to their bigass cakes.