Hey there, ready for some FOMO?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripple-rolls-300m-ripplenet-accelerator-program-grow-volume-xrp-utility/
discord.gg/HFXRTw
youtube.com/watch?v=w4jq4frE5v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get in there bois

Ready for some schlomo shekels

Gold leader checking in...

My body is ready for the Bernanke ripple rip

ripple.com/insights/ripple-rolls-300m-ripplenet-accelerator-program-grow-volume-xrp-utility/

Buy XRP

wait what ripple just invested 2 times link marketcap to be world leader in crypto with banks.

Swift partnership xD lmao

Because they can.

China should be the guy, america the manfaced woman

Why won't this stubborn bitch dip. Stop coddling her

Yeah this is why I sold my link and bought ripple. Like wtf how can a couple stoner college students compete?

>goes up 10%
>FOMO
Or in this case -10%
WOW AMAZING, GREAT INVESTMENT

proof that your a retard and a idiot investor,

You judge a investment on 1 day? lmao

You even know what the worth investment means?

>needs an additional TEN fucking BILLION dollars market cap increase to even double your investment at this point

how deluded do you have to be??????

2,5 dollars by mid 2018. Unstoppable.

it was up to 40% in a week for me, it dipped down a bit now, actually i'm at 30% atm. If I had bought sooner and lower in the dip it would be close to 60%, so shut the fuck up, in a week week and a half it increased that much, you think 100% gain is too hard to reach? hahahahaha

People in here are some kind of basement masturbators. You cant decide of stupid or autist

It's proof I don't invest in jews.

XRP/BTC pair is pathetic for gains, you might as well trade only Bitcoin.

nah don't worry mate, my plan is to take gains from ripple before it dips and invest it in to bitcoin when it dips.

I got a funny story for you, everything you touch is owned by JEWS

This is how INVESTING works. You choose a company with a legitimate track record that's clearly poised for growth.

GAMBLING is when you give your money to some pajeet shitcoin developers and cross your fingers hoping that they actually use your money to built a working product.

He is retard that thinks USD value rising while his sat decreases is a good thing. Soon XRP will be 2500 sat 0.25$ and retards like him will still claim that they didn't lose any money.

Oh, yeah, Bernankestein, we're ready. discord.gg/HFXRTw

You can trade your xrp directly into usd eur krw yen and others.... isnt this knowledge in here that u can trade xrp with fiat?

That sounds like a decent plan

I'm literally touching my dick right now and you're wrong.

Ari Juels is working on Town Crier for LINK. He is one of the most respected names in cryptography
$10b is literally nothing compared to what Ripple is aiming for
They are calling it SWELL for a reason. The run up to 25k sats was a test run. The banks are pumping it for real this time.

Yall niggas need to just split funds between XRP and LINK, really can't lose this way

Monica Long, VP of Marketing at Ripple, said: “We’re borrowing a page from the likes of PayPal (with their early days adoption and referral bonuses), implementing incentives to accelerate network effects on RippleNet. Since we’re offering the incentives in XRP, we anticipate seeing an added benefit of building an easy on-ramp for institutions to use XRP in their payment flows to lower liquidity cost in the future. Early reception of these XRP incentives in a test phase has been very positive.”

Wow finally someone with logic, thank you

+ BTC just got 10billion fresh money last 2 days, If ripple goes mainstream and start marketing to the sheeple 10bil is really nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=w4jq4frE5v4
For real though. Anyone who watches this and doesn't own any XRP is literally retarded. This man is a true wizard

Good CEO, Good Marketing, And This wizard i mean...

You've been told countless times now, that XRP can be bought directly for FIAT. Why do you keep posting?

HOLY SHIT YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.
XRP IS TIED TO BTC LIKE VERY OTHER ALT, FIAT PAIRING DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER AT ALL.
BUYING/SELLING ALT-COINS WITH FIAT IS THE SAME AS BUYING BTC AND THEN BUYING YOUR STUPID ALT. FIAT PAIRING IS JUST CONVENIENCE. I KNOW THIS MUST BE TOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN NIGGER BRAINS, BUT WHEN YOU BUY XRP FOR 0.25$ WITH YOUR RETARDED FIAT THEN IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN BUYING BTC FOR 5.8K$ AND EXCHANGING IT FOR XRP. EXCEPT ONE FUCKING THING, WHENEVER BITCOIN RISES YOUR STUPID FIAT PAIRING STAYS THE SAME WHILE SAT DECREASES EFFECTIVELY STEALING YOUR POTENTIAL GAINS. XRP WAS ~10K SAT WITH CURRENT $ VALUE, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN ONCE BTC DOUBLES IN PRICE? YOU THINK YOUR $ WILL DOUBLE TOO? NO IT WON'T IT'LL JUST STAY THE SAME CORRECTING IN SAT VALUE AND YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH YOUR USELESS TOKENS AT THE SAME PRICE, WHILE ACTUAL NON RETARDED PEOPLE WILL DOUBLE THEIR PRICE THANKS TO BTC.

Thank you user, some people really are dumb as shit.
And actually if you zoom out and look when it initially pumped, $0.25 was about 15k sats during that rally.
That's 3x the amount of Bitcoin you could've had for the same dollar value ;)

Sure, some people are trading in fiat but that's still fucking retarded because you would still need to convert to BTC to trade other cryptos.

How is it retarded when I don't trade shitcoins?

XRP is a crypto with one of the smallest correlations to BTC price and the divide will keep growing. Most XRP trading is done with XRP/FIAT pairs, so stop acting like you know what you're talking about, newfriend.

hahaa i wanna get off mr. xrp's wild ride

Me too, but I always end up coming back...

Did you even read my post?
By your logic, you would say that you haven't lost any money since 15k sats because it's still $0.25.
Only a couple of big coins trade in fiat pairs, what if you wanted to trade something else? Even if you don't trade "shitcoins" you could've sold for 15k and buy now at 5k and have 3x the amount of XRP. So you're losing either way.

It's fucking stupid to assume that you can ride every wave. I'd be a millionaire already. XRP lost some ground at the moment, doesn't mean it won't win it back in the future.

It can hardly be called a wave when it's been bleeding for months.

And how can I lose money that I've never had?

I'm not a gambler, I make longterm investments based on research. I have much more belief in XRP than I have in BTC.

I can't possibly know if you've been in XRP since yesterday or since last year.
I'm just giving an example of retarded fiat pair trading.

I understand, but sound and well researched investments don't necessarily yield biggest gains in this crazy market.

can't wait for swell

I'm in xlm

Follows ripple, smaller market cap = bigger gains

Listen fudders.
This is a simple concept.
Its easy to understand but hard to accept.
Crypto will not topple the worlds finacial institutions.
The banks will always win.
If ripple is ((((their)))) coin then its gonna br yuuge and no amount of russian, tea sipping, sexless nerds are gonnna change that.

>Banks always win
>Ripple has 100
>Swift has 11000
>Ripple logo is a fidget spinner
>Chainlink is a cube of Saturn
I think you are confused about (((their))) coin.

>bought at 19 cents
>its been as high as 30 cents
>stable growth
>actual news
>real team of people

Yeah this is fucking awful man wtf I hate ripple now time to buy up some random alt shitcoin

indeed swift. Did you investin SWIFT?

Or did you invest in a small piece of a partnership with swift that will take around 2 years before it will work, by then Ripple will have crushed SWIFT