The epic failure of BAT

RIP BATies , that was one of the biggest JUSTs i've ever seen, after your six months of hopes and dreams for 'Mercury release'

it's ogre

brave my ass

Yep they fucked me hard on that one, even mercury releasing today hasn't bumped it even a little.

I trusted Yan-chan with my internet monies and she really let me down...

She cackles at your loss.

The joker defeated batman on this one

Looking at the Brave updates, it makes sense that the release didn't really bump the price too much.

There's no way to generate BAT with Brave, and there's no way to withdraw BAT from Brave. Basically the only thing you can use your BAT for is spending it.

The real feature-driven pump of this coin won't happen until you can generate and withdraw BAT from within the browser.

Why do you care what the price is? You buy a portion of your investments as long term holds. Sure you could scalp some extra profit in the meantime, but if you believe in it then just hold steady. And this is a good thing, since everything else is on a moon mission this will shake out weak-handed faggots who think they are missing out. Once they are gone we go parabolic.

okay grampa

you can go back to classtmates.com now

Can't even explain how much this coin shits me. I'm still holding, it's going to moon eventually, but fuck me nonetheless.

Grandpa? Well I never. Get off my lawn.

Mercury released yesterday user... it's already out. It pumped like 10% for 30 minutes and then just instantly dropped .

The team has done zero marketing, which is pretty evident if even the bag holders don't know it's already out.

They say they will be ramping up marketing after the next release but I'm starting to doubt this coin. I bought a shit ton at 5400 sats and am probably just going to sell to pick up some neo or omg at these prices.

correct me if im wrong but hodling bat and trading it wont get the price up. you have to wait for the type of people that donate to twitch streamers get on aboard.

tldr i dont think you guys fully thought this through.

> what is only proof on concept for decentralized advertising network fees that currently works?

stay retarded

Yeah I think I should just get out now while I'm still in the green. Doubt it's going to do anything for a long time.

Wondering what other coins to pick up, any ideas? I don't know about NEO and OMG.

Hahahahahaha RIP battieboys!

bitcoin

or better yet do your own fucking research and fuck off.

the only advice youre gonna get is from people that want you to buy whatever theyre invested in.

DO YOU FUCKING GET THE PICTURE YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH.

kys you dumb nigger. Everyone asks for advice. Just because you ask ideas or inspiration, doesn't mean you don't do your own research before making a decision. Now neck yourself you hypocrite piece of trash.

>Just because you ask ideas or inspiration
lol

you-are-a-fucking-idiot

See that picture you posted? Do it.

come on guys stop fighting just buy BAT

Stop replying to me right now before I cast a curse on you.

@people who shilled BAT nonstop: how do the seats in your beat up Accord feel?

I don't remember anymore, sold it to acumulate more BAT

what did you expect?

this shit always cracks me up

ayy you boys gotta chill out smoke a cone lads relax.

Dude was just asking for ideas, chill out. He can ask for ideas, and then do research on top of the answers. He's not just gonna go all-in on the first reply...

fkn people ay just relax

The tech, team, roadmap, and market potential for BAT are unparalleled. Not a single reason in this thread for WHY you you shit on it (except that a planned release that was already unofficially released a week ago (and on the same day as BTC rocket) didnt somehow moon.

Get this straight, it wont moon until the advertisers get here. that wont be for another few months. But any tiny piece of $100+ billion market is beyond a moon mission. I suspect you know that ;) keep it up

>But any tiny piece of $100+ billion market is beyond a moon mission. I suspect you know that ;) keep it up
this is only going to grow. BAT is a long term hold, but short term pumps would be good

its everyday brooooooooooo