What does it feel like to have girl look at you without disgust or pity

What does it feel like to have girl look at you without disgust or pity...

tell me breeehs, I don't know

respond pls

I don't know bro

dont know dont care

It feels bad, because you think she's just pretending.

Walking about campus and smiling back at girls who smile at you is a pretty good feeling OP, especially coming from someone who was chubby throughout most if hs

No girl ever showed interest in me. I'm 21.

It doesn't feel like anything

I've had girls smile at me but I have never smiled back because I'm autistic as fuck.

I honestly don't know if girls look at me because they think I'm attractive or because they think I'm ugly.

im above average attractive,it feels good for 5 seconds then i forget about the girl,i really enjoy going out to get stared at tho

It's a good feeling

I'm a little chubby and quite autistic, but not that ugly.
Every time a girl looks at my I have the feeling she's silently judging me, even thou this is probably not the case. This insecurity makes it impossible for me to interact

>mfw

same

I don't know if they look at me like that at all. But i notice other guys with their girls start grabbing their qt gf once they see me, it makes me laugh inside, like i give a shit about this guys gf, seriously that insecurity is what fucks you up with women

I have had a few girls look at me in the eye with the look. Honestly Its fucking awsome and I hope I experiance it again.

it feels like your invisible or just another drop in the ocean.

this ;_;

Its nice, but its not like i know what to do with it. Not sure what is worse: Thinking you never had a chance or being annoyed you never try to take any?

>seriously that insecurity is what fucks you up with women

Says the guy without a gf to people with gfs

Feels good, but it's regional/situational. Easy to stand out with a nice body in fatfuck flyover states, harder in a place like Miami.

People will treat you noticeably different, and that's a good motivator.

I'm chubby and a manlet but I have a handsome face. I think my resting face though looks really sad because I elicit a lot of sympathy from people
>walk around on campus
>single male
>everyone knows you probably have no gf
>no friends
>spend entire day in your room

Pretty good desu senpai, but you want to know whats better? When you see guys trying to get the chicks attention, and she sticks to you.