So I did a cycle of ostarine, and it said I didn't need a pct, anyway I'm shut down no and have no PCT what do I do now?

So I did a cycle of ostarine, and it said I didn't need a pct, anyway I'm shut down no and have no PCT what do I do now?

buy a cpt?

Is it too late now? It's been almost 2 weeks and by the time I find a source and they ship it

Would you stop making the same thread everyday?
Just kill yourself.

How do you know you're shutdown
Lmao buying sarms over gear any day
Youre dumb as shit

Feel like shit no erections balls small, lethargy

Bump

I dont want to pin

You wait a couple weeks. SARMs suppress testosterone but leave LH and FSH mostly intact. Unless you got sent a prohormone or oral steroid which also tanked the rest of your HPTA.

I heard that happens quite a bit.

bump for help

Unless you go some dodgy shit you are not shut down just suppressed. If you are only suppressed you will return to normal on your own. If you are shut down then you are fucked and will need to get your hands on some Clomid. Next time do some research before you take such substances. Idiots like you are why it is so hard to get peds.

OP what was your dosage schedule like? Did it have any effect? Interested.. Currently doing s-4 and i'm kinda liking it.

20 mg 8 weeks

well the company states you did not need pct

In most cases you don't. Some people do end up needing one and then there is always the possibility that you did not take ostarine.

what company btw?

I got it off ebay. panther nutrition. My friend took "twisted labs"

do you think it helped? tell me about it.

s-4 definitely seems like its working for me. doing 25mg morning 25mg before workout. 5 on 2 off to avoid suppression

s-4 is more powerful

i've heard literally the exact opposite.

ostarine is the weakest sarm

tell me about your time on ostarine. I'm thinking about mixing the two.

You are probably stressing over nothing, but if you are really shutdown you are either going to need some greymarket meds or go to a doctor.

How has your vision been?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pussy. enjoy your no gains and no balls.

what should I say to the dr? like i took roids? also im on medicaid dunno if it will cover

Recently went up to 60mg/day last week. I haven't gotten the coloration thing happening whatsoever but night vision seems to be SLIGHTLY weaker. Doubt i'll go higher than 60/day.

not him but, I enjoyed my time on ostarine dropped a little bf put on a little mass and my joints felt great, pretty sure it helped me bounce back from a broken ankle faster.

I suggest waiting and see what happens, a lot of this is probably just in your mind.

Thanks, s-4 is supposed to be a bit more suppressive. Hence the 5 on 2 off so I think i'll run this out and wait a few weeks and try them both combined.

Also by slightly (above) I mean there's potential that i'm simply projecting this side effect into existence. Driving in the dark doesn't feel much different but reading in the dark seems a little more challenging. Again, might be all mental. But yeah, i'm noticing the benefits for sure.

you dun goofd

doubt its in my mind. I also drank a bit while on it

You don't, if you aren't already a low Test pussy like it sounds you are. Ask your doctor to check you for ovarian cysts

So? The stuff isn't methylated.

my insurance wont cover that, and a lot of the sarms are packed with ph chemicals because the raws are cheaper, and companies had tons leftover when they were banned

last bump for the night

1. buy a pct
2. next time buy raw powder of the chemical you want from a trusted lab, who knows what pro hormones was in that fucking pill

What brand did you buy, how long did you run and at what dose?

feel bad for u user, today i'm taking the last dose of 25mg ostarine and tomorrow it is pct time.
clomid 25mg & Olympus labs super pct.
Dont you ever get sarms/roids again without having sorted your pct.