>203.

>FOR SUSTENANCE OF BIOPHYSICAL FUNCTIONING, ALL MATERIAL BODIES REQUIRE CONSUMPTION OF MATTER; MATTER THAT IS CONSUMED FOR THIS PURPOSE CONSTITUTES ALIMENT.

>WHAT TERMINES HOW MUCH ALIMENT A BODY REQUIRES TO SUSTAIN ITS BIOPHYSICAL FUNCTIONING IS ITS DEGREE OF NOBILITY —FOR SUSTENANCE OF BIOPHYSICAL FUNCTIONING, THE NOBLER BODY REQUIRES LESS ALIMENT THAN THE IGNOBLER BODY, AND CONVERSELY.

>MATTER TENDS TOWARD MATTER; SPIRIT TENDS TOWARD SPIRIT, AWAY FROM MATTER.

>NOBILITY ENTAILS AVERSION TOWARD MATTER, IMPULSE TOWARD TRANSCENDENCE OF PHYSICALITY, AND/OR TENDENCY TOWARD ABSTINENCE FROM ENGAGEMENT IN NATURAL PROCESSES, THEREFORE, NOBILITY IS A CONTRANATURAL QUALITY.

>THE PURER, SUBTLER, MORE NEOTENOUS, THAT IS A BODY, THE LESS MATTER THAT IT REQUIRES TO CONSUME TO SUSTAIN ITS BIOPHYSICAL FUNCTIONING; THE MORE HYBRIDIZED, DENSER, MORE PALEOTENOUS, THAT IS A BODY, THE MORE MATTER THAT IT REQUIRES TO CONSUME TO SUSTAIN ITS BIOPHYSICAL FUNCTIONING.

Is he right, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OSicqvmgRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So this schizophrenic autist is a Manichean? Interesting. JK not really lol.

>Is he right, Veeky Forums?

Yes

Red ranger?

>pencil necked, soyboy, psuedo intellectual, actual mentally retarded edge lord
>right
lol

No. We are matter and a healthy material form is important to achieving any kind of spiritual fulfilment.

What and how much you should eat is a medical question and someone actually noble in spirit would value the truth and the conclusions of the scientific community over the baseless conclusions of this Mundus Millenialis fellow.

>We are matter

No, your body is matter, not you.

It's a fancy-pants rhetorical way of saying nature is icky.
you don't exist, and then you do. then as more of you exists (cuz you're getting bigger), you get more involved with reality, until you die and stop existing again.

he uses words like "noble" and "spiritual" to glorify nonexistance by setting them up as being contrary to earthly but more reasonable people accept that it's plenty noble to eat shit and be dirty.

his little speech does nothing to convince me otherwise. it's just a tautological framework.

As far as anyone knows you require your body for "you" to exist, so for all intents and purposes it is in fact "you." Twat.

t. Materialist robots

How does it feel being a puppet of the demiurge?

STOP EATING FOOD

How does it feel thinking a tripfagging Mexican on Veeky Forums is profound?

lmao what retard wrote this?

fucking stop

eating food

Why does Ray see himself as that white? Is he ashamed of his Turanian colouration?

I don’t think you know what “turanian” means. Also, the fact you can’t distinguish between shade/shadow, and skin pigmentation makes me think you’re going blind, my mate...

STOP POSTING THIS WORD SALAD NONSENSE EVERYDAY. WHAT IS IT YOU WANT? (YOU)S? HERE HAVE THEM. TAKE THEM ALL. JUST LEAVE OUR BOARD ALONE

>I don’t think you know what “turanian” means.
Neither does Ray, I'm just using his logic
>can’t distinguish between shade/shadow, and skin pigmentation
Look at the OP image, he's not as pale as his "self portrait"

Look at that non-existent jaw line.

What did he mean by this?

He’s obviously in the shade. The light is behind him. Also, why are you so hung up on skin color? Insecure about something?

I just want to know why he would portray himself as a borderline albino when he obviously isn't

I think you need to go back to your shit board...

I think Ray needs to go back to his shit blog tbqh

Is that why you're a skelly dyel? Lmao nigga eat and lift.

>cancer of everything

Lolwut

>I-it's just the shadow!
Kek.

Ditto. It’s why the practice of fasting exists, and why virtually all prophets, and saints, used to fast.

There is no proof the demiurge exists.

Believing in things without question is not true faith.

how do i get on this guy's level?

Fasting for 4 days can "reboot" your immune system, though subsisting on a grain of rice a day accomplishes nothing.

I get the impression the monks who did this were terminally ill or something and it was a way to leave without as little fuss as possible.

Not only monks fast, you know? And fasting doesn't consist in "eating a grain rice per day"...

Also, it's easier to die by overeating than by starvation. Fasting is actually healthy, so fasting to the point of starvation is a pretty inefficient way to commit suicide.

Motherfucker looks like a rogue Mount & Blade character

Ayyy... lmao?

>Is he right, Veeky Forums?

As annoying as he can be, he is right though

Blame everything wrong in your life on your parents

Drink excessively and/or hit your head on hard objects so that you can achieve through effort what nature gave REI.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4OSicqvmgRY

U SE NA SE I PODA SE

Pigmentation is more important than anything else.

t. Ignorant idiot

Would the blanket banning of all Mexican IP's be worth it to rid us of Rei?

I'd rather get rid of his autistic 'ironic" fanboy who makes entire threads about him

Explain yourself. It's literally impossible to have the fair skin, blond hair, blue eyes combination without European ancestry. Cephalic index and other things are memes and not really racial traits (Nordic for example have the same Cephalic index as niggers in the Congo).

I hope you realize they're the same person. It's this nigger constantly making threads about himself.

is this the faggot who shills his yt or that other faggot who larps as a med