Has anyone ever considered committing a crime to use prison gym? I mean you could get a free lifetime membership

Has anyone ever considered committing a crime to use prison gym? I mean you could get a free lifetime membership.

this is what people used to do during the Great Depression. well, not for the gym but for food. they'd commit crimes and felonies so they would go to prison and end up not starving to death.

>wearing gloves for pullups in prison

welp, found the local prison bitch

I would destroy you. I'm 6'3" and 215 lbs. You will like the weight of me when I pin you down and violently fuck you in your ass. I will cum all over your back and then smack your ass.

I'm weak and a fat skinny fuck. I want to go to prison to bulk up and rape guys in there. What's the best way to go to prison but not get a felony?

i considered going to prison to cure my autism, maybe than i would be able to get laid

I fantasize about putting my cock in your mouth. It would be so hot if you slowly sucked my dick while I pet your head. I would finger your ass while you moan with my cock in your mouth. I would then blow a huge load in your mouth and make out with you while the load is still in your mouth. We would then swap the cum in and out of each other's mouths while we stroke each other's cocks. I'm getting so hard thinking about it and I'm getting even harder knowing how bad you want it since you want to go to prison.

>I'm 6'3" and 215 lbs.

it's supposed to be impressive or what? kekd

I want to cum in your face and then suck your asshole. I want you to shit all over me. I want you to call me a faggot while I suck on your nipples and rub my dick on your dick. How old are you by the way? You sound like you're 12. I just want to make sure you are old enough for me to gently suck your dick.

It's how you know he was just holding something he doesn't want his prints on. Tread carefully, sir. Your situational awareness is lacking.

>215
>that bf%

not only are you light... but you`re fat

ha ha ha

no sry, don't like dirty cotton pickers

i'm sure his prints are already on many big black rods there, i don't see why couldn't they be on the pullup bar as well?

I'm just pasting my own homecooked copypasta m8. I took that pic from some youtube commenter's profile picture.
>mfw people are taking my fag copypasta seriously

Not for me

yeah but you'd wear gloves the whole lmao

why did he shit his pants?

Are gym prisons even any good? If its all just calisthenics stuff I can do that at home and not have to hold the soap so tight

> 6'3" and 215 lbs
when will manlets ever learn, lmao

That's blood brah. He was raped by 20 people.

can you post more of that airplane poster behind you

>i-i-i was j-j-just joking, hehe, nice one, r-r-rite guys? n-n-no homo

keep telling yourself that ;)

Yo u forgot to hashtag that Nohomo faggot

But you don't get proper nutrition, no supplements, no whey, and you'll lose all your gains.

no thats not me :^)

>ywn spend a life sentence giving rapists a no homo for you but homo as fuck for them taste of their own medicine with your prisonbros

Oh shitttt.....

did each guy stab him while they ran a train on him?

please be joking

Something like that. Look it up on google

>You will never no homo gangrape some faggot until his gaping asshole and busted sphincter are literally incapable of holding back shit

looks like a tough place

no that's fucking retarded

if you want to train for free just go lift tree branches and rocks and shit

It's not free

Well since I'm not a wagecuck it's free for me. Enjoy subsidizing my gains by spending your entire life in a concrete shithole paying taxes.

That bar is probably fucking hot, from being in the sun.

Its a mixture of blood and feces pouring out of his anus

Somewhere I read the cops give prisoners money for jobs to buy protein powder, probably lies tho.

>I want to go to prison to bulk up and rape guys in there. What's the best way to go to prison but not get a felony?

Corrections guard?

Prison food is shit. Tons of soy and what not.

then why are prison guys so ripped

>then why are prison guys so ripped

No whey, so they suck a lot of cock to keep their muscle mass.
And low bodyfat because running from all the nigger rape gangs (cardio).

>then why are prison guys so ripped

You watch too much tv.

prisions in my country are hell on earth, if i fear something besides pain and death, its a 3rd world prison

yeah just look at all them dyels

>yeah just look at all them dyels

Uhhh, yeah. Look at an actual prison population sometime.

Going to be a challenge getting enough protein

Guess you can suck out the anal creampies from group orgies

if I wanted that much anal sex I'd just go to the Y tbhfam

>Tons of soy
Kind of wonder if they do it on purpose, to fuck the inmates up with phytoestrogens.

Maybe this is why prison homo stuff happens

>forgot

he's using it for ghetto-grip gloves

>implying he wasnt
only reason you fucked up was because you didnt keep going.
ya fag

Do you faggots read the retarded shit you type before submitting?

No because I value my freedom more.

Yeah, but then there is not a reason to lift for grills. Unless Veeky Forums is OK for lifting with that and lifts for another certain gender.

>FREE excersise
>FREE food
>FREE daily prostate massages

sign me up senpai

This guy comes up to you and slams your ass. What do you do?

Or he could be wearing them so he doesn't have to grip a metal bar that's been out in the California sun all day.

>leaving prints

dumb fish

>tfw im 6'1 240lbs and i dont look fat

the fuck are you doing wrong?

Just a fun fact, he raped and killed a 11 months baby, then he was raped in prison by 20 guys and after comming back from the hospital he was raped again.

I HAVE KEK'D LIKE NEVER BEFORE

God this reminds me of when I went to jail for a few days. So damn cringe.

I'd just sleep under an undersized blanket curled up in a ball on the floor way past breakfast then wake up and start doing pullups on the stairs like I was some beast even though I was literally tiny as shit. This was before Veeky Forums

Just fuck me up senpai.

grim

Are you a negro?

Free protein too if you're unlucky.

What the fuck is with his back?

He raped a 1 year old child to death though, deserves what he got.

Grab his leg with both hands, pick it up and run like hell

These are stab wounds user

>American """""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I'm in Europe, if I go to prison I'll have to become a Muslim

No thanks

Brazilian

close photoshop

no
the sentence was prison
not prison and rape
no one in state custody should be raped no matter if they are in for tax evasion or a murderer

I don't understand the logistics of baby rape

How does that even work

Insert penis in baby

It can't fit unless they have a micro surely

You'd have to force it in. Which would cause a tear.

thats what she said

>the sentence was prison not prison and rape
a shortcoming of the judicial system

If it's a girl they will either tear or spread anyway, it's very painful for the baby I would say, and honestly I don't understand why you wouldn't just rape a 3-10 year old if you're that fucked up already, at least they resemble human beings

Guy got what he deserved, it doesn't matter what his sentence was, nowadays even the death penalty is a joke, you know back in Assyrian times death wasn't the punishment, the punishment was the way to dying.

Hell doesn't exist so might as well turn it into hell on earth for those people. I'm not hardcore against pedophilia, I mean it's not nice but a fucking 6 year old is a whole different story.

>Guy got what he deserved
no. no one should get raped in prison.