Bitcoin Will Become Obsolete

"Most people that entered over the last few years and caused this massive spike in market cap have no clue about the alternative technologies that are being developed in the blockchain world. Due to the limitations in place, they also have to most likely buy Bitcoin before they get into other coins. Mainstream news that serve as the gateway to the general public almost always cover the spike in Bitcoin rather than the spike in blockchain technologies. People buy the news, not the technology."

steemit.com/bitcoin/@kyriacos/bitcoin-will-eventually-become-obsolete

None of those centralized scam shitcoins you call "new technologies" have actually been tested at bitcoin's scale. Until that's done fuck off and go be butt hurt somewhere else.

Ethereum has. But you don't care. You'll be kicking and screaming as your Bitcoin bags go to zero.

>Comparing ETH with BTC
You must be new here.
I got 150 ETH, kid. I'm not an idiot to be keeping all of my money in bitcoin. But I'm also not a delusional ETH fanboy thinking it makes a better currency than BTC. just kys

>"centralized scam shitcoins"

nice meme graph
the 47 "individuals" are exchanges because you can't prove they are not
a similar graph can be applied for 99% of the shitcoins out there just switch the blue percentage with upwards of 70% and the individuals with 1-5
nice try faggot

Right now is more expensive to transact in BTC rather than Fiat.

Sure "wide adaptation"

>muh altcoins

Because its not a currency like bitcoin, you delusional fucktard

I never said "wide adaptation" u dimwit. I said "scale". I swear you left over summer fags need to finally FUCK OFF.

>I AM VERY EMOTIONAL ABOUT A CURRENCY

Only 21 million coins lad, you don't really need that wide of an adoption if you do the math

Which is exactly what I said in that post you unbelievable moron.

>muh flippening

>scale
>needs 2 hard forks in less than 3 months to barely keep it going and avoid collapse.

makes perfect sense

Alt-coins!

BCH hard fork was not a really a hard fork because they never pretended their coin to be BTC. It was just a project split.
Segwit2x is a hardfork meant to attack and hijack the network. It's not a solution keeping BTC from collapsing. It's trying to slow it down.
BTC is not collapsing and never has. It's been working exactly the way it should even with the high fees (not saying high fees are good just that fees are necessary in order for a free market platform to operate until a scaling solution is found)
Scale meant $90 bln. When your shitcoin of choice reaches that without collapsing - I will agree that it may contain a good technology.

Bitcoin is digital gold.

ETH is a fucking decentralized operating system, do you want to store your wealth or buy a cup of coffee with windows 95?

I know you hguys excited and all, but make sure you reverse your longs to shorts when it hits 400 usd

kek

Literally
>I refuse to invest in new technology until it's too late

HA he said bitcoin cash was not really a hard fork. What was it then a soft fork? You stupid inbred fuck it was a hard fork. X2 is shit nobody wants segwit only reason it was signaled was because it was a signal for bigger blocks before bitcoin cash was an option. Bigger blocks is the solution not fucking lightning network and subscription fees and a increasingly slow network with higher and higher fees

You are part of the same cult that doesn't realize that one day the "awesome bigger block" solution will mean 1TB blocks and will find out how utterly retarded that sounds. I sincerely hope you sell all of your BTC for a shitty bigger block fork and go hang yourself from a tree somewhere.

lol nobody has solved the scaling issues of blockchains
they are inefficient by nature and that's why they are secure
you arent fooling anyone that knows the tech LOL

the usa could literally start their own btc tomorrow at $0 and everyone would drop the current btc

I never even bought Bitcoin in the first place because its slow as fuck.

Ethereuem had twice as many transactions as Bitcoin yesterday.
and its still much cheaper and faster.
LOL