so an angelic, scandinavian QT will love me some day

100% for the pizza in your pic

I'm lifting for you, OP

Hitler

HUGH MUNGUS

neck mole kills it for me

imagine licking it

disgusting

To be prepared for the European race war.

>implying you would ever get close to her

White trash tittys

Minus the mud baby

>implying this wasn't his fetish

literally zero fucking reason to assume that's even her own fucking baby she's holding. what a giant jump to conclusion

>implying I don't live in Denmark where literally 25 percent of young women look like her.

Calm down, white knights

The prospect of getting girls.
Being able to eat more food without getting fat.

Started lifting for grills only but now I also lift for narcissism and so I can be the most powerful guy in the mosh pit

People like that pic sadden and socken me.

Your Mom, OP.

The only correct answer tbqh

>who are you lifting for, Veeky Forums?

For myself

Myself, there is no one else who cares.

Your (Yu)

For a half jewish idiot who helped destroy Europe?

To feel good about myself. I'm a hermit who cries to chopin, girls aren't in the same galaxy as me.

>Helped destory Europe
You talking about the Jews that declared war on him? Or maybe the elite that is actively working RIGHT NOW to destroy Europe?

Harambe

I don't know really

I ask myself that every day but I still haven't found the answer

Muhammad

>half jewish idiot
You sure did suck up that Jewish propaganda. The memes about his uncle's uncle's uncle's neighbor's dog's girlfriend's great grandfather being Jewish is fake as fuck.

>>/bwg/

I'm lifting for grandpa gainz

>For her

for the university sloot's, of course

>mfw there are people ITT not lifting for the Fuhrer

No I'm talking about him invading countries and being responsible for some of the most deaths of white people in history.

And it's funny you mention Europe right now because he sealed the deal. Any time a European country wants to be nationalistic it will get accused of being nazis and reminded of Hitler. So he really helped in that regard too

>Literally responsible for more deaths of white people than anyone else

I;m getting back into fitness and this time it is for love

My younger brother

I want to lead by example, and help him be more active by actually being active myself.

>2016
>not lifting for your daughterfu
>mfw

Soon, my friend. Soon.

>lifting for inferior biyoris

I thought we were talking about Stalin here, not Hitler.

>jews
>white

/lgbt/ plz go

>Stalin killed people too, so it's not bad that Hitler killed millions of whites and doomed Europe forever

I know stormfags aren't good at critical thought but comeon

I didn't say Jews were white you fucking retard

There was a lot more people who died in WW2 than jews

to wear a sweater as comfy as that one day

Started lifting bcs of her, got over her eventually and will to lift fading as well

Help pls

You said that Hitler killed more whites than anyone else, which includes Stalin. That is simply untrue. Stalin was responsible for more deaths than Hitler.

inb4
>Slavs
>White

>not lifting for Bree
>making it

so i can eat that pizza desu

>Always wanted a qt scandinavian waifu
>Go to a new school, in a small program of about 20 people
>Meet 9/10 blue-eyed blonde from Denmark
>We share all the same classes
>We seem to really get along
>Work on homeworks together but contribute equally
>Only one problem
>He's a guy

Same. Looks really good.

>problem

I wanna be able to OHP my girlfriend. Easy as that

Damn 300lb OHP that's pretty impressive pham, gl on your lifting goals

So that I can get delts wider than my own head

My waifu.
>repsforArtorua.png

chad god mode

I need to protect her and her inhabitants.

>tfw you will never save her from rapist Mohameds in Sweden

muh nigga

Dicks out

I-is this trappy

to get mired and respected
for girls
to be confident
for that post workout high

obviously you won't, because she's not in sweden

For him

just do it. er, do him. nohomo

For him

I started because of grills, then realised how superficial that was. Now I sorta lift for grills, but mainly to improve myself.

The meaning of life is self-improvement, as assuming there is no God we have no purpose besides leading a meaningful life.

Anyone lifting for fun here? Seems like no one on Veeky Forums actually enjoys working out for its own sake

do you have your dick out when you lift?

Oh, it BECOMES fun and fulfilling, but almost nobody started because they thought they'd enjoy it.

my heart melts everytime

Soon brother

I lift for Leslie Jones too

S-source?

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

To secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Why? She has the figure and personality of a floor lamp.

you missed a word, faggot

lol, sure, from your moms basement.

For my grandfather. He was a power lifter and wrestler back in Turkey but retired after a motorcycle injury and opened up an antic shop, his second love. He was the great guy but smoked and drank like crazy, dying when I was only 8 years old. After suffering with a minor case of bulimia and body image issues, I started lifting and bulking. I've gained a ton of weight but I still have a long way to go. I keep a picture of him pressing at a meet on my shelf. I'm not romantically interested in girls because I am not fulfilled by dating, so I don't lift for girls. I lift because I wanna be half the man my granddad was.

I don't know

>tfw for one second you closed your eyes and were transported to that moment, that special moment in time when that qt was your qt...then you blink and its gone, gone forever...

my oneitis.

Whenever I go on late night drives listening to music, I imagine dancing with her and making her laugh.

Although I do realize that she could be a total bitch since I've never spoken to her, I'd rather keep this possible facade alive in order to give me some hope.

HUMONGOUS WOT??

Probably the best reason in this thread
For me it's so when I'm old I can look back at pictures of myself and not look like a hungry skellington

For the God-Emperor of course.
Anything else would be heresy.

Based. My grandfather was also a lifter. He did oly lifting and bodybuilding back in the 1930s and won a few regional competitions. He carried on lifting until he was in his 90s because he was a madman

So I can be a respected, successful, buff alpha business man who fucks thicc latina bitches on his bed every night, and takes no shit from anyone. I want to be the peak of male masculinity. I need to be. I will be. ;)

nice dubs

And I never add the We because I feel like it'd get flagged

You're black aren't you?