Finish low bar squatting

>finish low bar squatting
>go to rerack but the bar starts to slide down my back
>the shift in mass is pushing me backwards
>I am supporting 130kg with just my arms
>manage to muscle through and get the bar on the weight
>have bruising on my left rotator cuff
>realize I was just an inch shy of losing both my shoulders
Don't squat low bar guys, it isn't worth it.

*rack

You could lean forward to try to lessen the load on your shoulders or you could drop the bar behind you

I don't. Low bar is for ego lifters.
If you want to train low back do deads for fucks sake.
High bar master race. Better leg development with less weight.

How do I stop buttwink

I did lean forward you fucking moron, how do you think I reracked the weight? Idiot.

Shove your knees out more. If they're already tracking over the feet, widen your stance and shove your knees out more

Just let go of the weight, you dingus.

wtb ankle-mobility

You wrote that you muscled through it, I understood that as you just pushed against it without bending

if the bar slides you're doing it wrong
learn proper low bar fagget

and get banned from my gym? Not on my life. I now understand why high bar is superior, because this kind of shit doesn't happen.

Why would a gym ban you for practicing the safest method of getting out of a failing rep?

You're not dropping weights erry day, are you?

What fucking gym bans you from dropping weights? I know it's not planet fatness because they don't have squat racks

I don't know if they'd definitely ban me but noone else squats as heavy as I do so I wouldn't rule it out. It's a pretty small gym, I only go because it's 30 seconds away from my house.

wow you're stupid as fuck

too bad natural selection didnt completely JUST your life up.

>injuring yourself on purpose so you don't disturb nearby lifters
>caring what the fuck your gym manager thinks
>literally sacrificing your rotator cuff so that you don't get bullied

you're not gonna make it

Lrn2make a shelf with your rear delts you fucking DYEL

Rotator cuff is fine but yeah I did something very stupid, live and learn.

I know how to make a shelf you moron, noone goes into the gym and squats 130kg right away.

This shit would never happen on high bar, that user was right, low bar is just an ego lift.

I squat 4 1/2 pl8 and i have no idea how what you described could ever happen to anyone.
You must have exteemely dyel delts.

130kg is baby weight.

I have a 220kg squat and I have never had that happen to me.

I do.

Front squats FTW

low bars are dumb but you know whats dumber? not just dropping the weight that is what the rack is for dumb dumb just drop the weight crawl out from underneath and hide your shame from the rest of the gym but dont break yourself to save the weight from falling

Jesus fuck no they wouldn't, shit goes wrong sometimes and they wouldn't kick you out for bailing out of a lift in the safest way possible. Should've just said sorry itl never happen again, it was a fluke, etc. I'm sure they would've given you another chance

>he didnt have a spotter doing squats
>he didnt just drop the weights on the safety bars

stretch your hammies every night before you sleep

>I know how to make a shelf you moron
Evidently not, since loaded barbells seem to be rolling off your back.

>acting like a dick over a petty word misunderstanding when you fucked up on an imbecile level task (just drop off he fucking bar on the fucking sacwries ffs) IRL
This is the closest reaction I have saved

>would rather permanently fuck his shoulders than risk getting banned from some shitty gym

I swear to god, everyone should first learn how to fail a rep before learning how to succeed one.

There's actually this cool new thing for low-bar squats to avoid this specifically called Not Being a Fucking Idiot.

>go to rerack but the bar starts to slide down my back
don't set your bar that low.
when I do low bar it's like 2 inches lower than my high bar.

would it have damaged the barbell tho? lets just say he's standing up straight at the top of the squat and then the bar rolls of his back, then the barbell hits the safety pins a couple of feet below. with 130 kilos on both sides of the barbell, will it get damaged?

I hope that sounded funnier in your head.

fucking this. just drop the bar next time you autist. also learn how to fucking low bar properly

not op

but he said he squats 130kg

meaning 55kg each side, plus the bar

learn2math

>things that never happpened

>he thinks we count both sides when recording our weights

Get out of here you fucking estating dyel. You appear to be counting the bar as well for fuck sake.

>does something stupid
>declares lift that works fine for thousands of people to be the problem

I hate to be the one to tell you this OP, but you're a faggot.

I have a rotator cuff injury that flares up sometimes, it fucking sucks. As in I wake up in the middle of the night because laying still hurts too fucking much even though it's better than any movement whatsoever.

Trust me bro, squat like a normie, rotator cuff injuries are the fucking devil.

>dont squat guys, it isn't worth it.

fixed for you

made me reply, here you go (You)

What gear are you on fucking kek. That reaction is priceless.