>she goes on vacation with bf and returns engaged
>however we still bang on the reg
>ffw to this week, lunch time in the office
>"gee my ex called me to offer me a ride to the office this morning"
>uh-huh
>"I turned him down because I dont wanna mess up the wedding etc"
>mfw internally
>"yeah good thinking"
>mfw 2 weeks ago we went to a cheap motel and fucked her twice in the jacuzzi, then went to bed and banged two more times and creampied her
>mfw you turn down a ride because you wanna behave but it is totally ok when a guy raw dogs you
>mfw last week we fucked again while she was having her period
>lel women "logic"

Also this girls wants me to be her trainer to the wedding, we have like 4 months before they get married, what routine shall I put her into? do I just put her right into SS or SL with the proper form introduction? Also the diet, would IIFYM in a standard deficit be enough?

thx guise

You should probably let the dude know

Also she's not going to want to put on mass for the wedding, she wants a trainer because she's worried about fitting in to her dress. Probably want her to eat little and often, plenty of cardio and an SS structure should be fine as it's not much volume on a cut but scrap the progression

I am well aware this is bait, but this is good advice for any woman getting married really

Dude i remember this exact thread a few months ago. Is this a pasta or a you the same guy?

yea like a month or so ago

same guy actually... just bored and I still need the advice, bitch aint doing exercise for shit, too busy arranging her wedding

Some autist is posting this every couple of days.

thisisbait.png

Dude do the right thing and tell him. Fuck letting a guy marry a dumb where

nah op dont do it, is the guy even your bro or something? or a total stranger?

lol yeah that story was essential to your request for advice

Do the right thing OP. Tell the guy on the day of the wedding. Make sure you get video evidence.

When the world was yet young, this pasta was still stale.

degenerate

better than hai guise how do I get my fat gf to lift?

This. As soon as you are done with her tell her bf.

Why did you save your own story word for word you autist

nah man I dont think I would tell him, maybe even after they get married I can clap those cheeks

Why do you keep posting this? You get shit on every time you do. Are you mentally ill?

yeah lets do SS...

Stale pasta

Honestly fucking some random guy's girl isn't the worst thing in the world considering if it wasnt you it would be someone else, but for fuck's sake don't let a fellow male marry this whore.

Let the guy know, Karma is a bad thing you know, and that hoe doesn't deserve to win this one.

stop posting this no one cares and you're going to get murder suicided when he finds out just be ready

>2016
>muuhhh karma

lulz

kys

because it's not the same guy you fucking autist

You have contracted the Veeky Forums curse.

Welcome to people spamming the same 250+ reply threads over and over again.

what routine you should do? I recommend anal creampies x 20, face sitting x 10 and rim job x 30

Karma is for mental-manchildren

everyone please stop responding

>everyone please stop responding

yet you still bump this shit, idiot

Tell the guy or accept being a terrible person Jesus fucking Christ.

Would you marry a whore?

but you dont get angry about manlet threads or >that guy threads, fuck off

All of this

Nice repost meme faggot.
Try harder

You sound upset m7, are you mad?

Read the sticky

Ayyy I was on that thread. I supported OPs decision to keep banging the girl and would encourage each of you to do this. As a guy you have to have your bitch under control, if you dont its your own fault

Its good to have these reminders from time to time so I know to keep not trusting women

Kek life sure is a lot less stressful when you don't care about many things

suicide?

Sage and reported

You keep reposting this shit. It's not fit related, you just want an excuse to brag about your slut fat co-worker. we wouldn't need your whole stupid life story if you just wanted advice on a routine for girls.

read the sticky, stop reposting this every 2 days

Murder. No one kills themselves smoking a cig, it just doesn't happen

Murder

>Cig left hand, gun in right, yet splatter on left wall

She left a note though.

fag

It's not apparent whether it's a suicide note or not. Even still the murderer could have planted it

Suicide. Her body is slumped in a way that suggests she was sitting on the stool facing away from the desk.

If she was murdered, i.e. facing towards the desk, she wouldn't have fallen in that way, would have had to rotate her entire body as she fell.

Nah brah

Someone must have put that cigarette in her hand afterwards

>Murderfags can literally logic anything away with "The murderer staged it to look that way"

This is dumb please delete that image

My fuckbuddy is a complete christfag who's boyfriend ACTUALLY thinks she's a virgin

I shook the poor fucker's hand not even 4 hours after busting inside her on his own bed

She's all cutesy and like a kindergarten bible study teacher but then has this complete other side to her I brought out

How do guys even trust their girlfriends

No signs of forced entry

BECAUSE THE MURDERER FIXED THE WINDOW LATCH

>for those with a sharp eye
>posts pic blurred as fuck

Mfw

This. Also pen over the note suggests left handedness

But coke on left hand too. I'd rather write with my right hand and drink a can of coke with my non dominant hand. The glasses would most likely be on the left too since you would pick them up with your dominant hand.

Im going suicide facing opposite of desk.

Why is lamp ungplugged?

If it was a murder staged to look like a suicide she probaly new the person that did it. Also Im going with murder because you can hide a clue that she couldent have killed herself in that image but you cant hide a clue that she did it

>Also pen over the note suggests left handedness

This is a really good point. While it can be that person would choose to kill themselves as if someone else did it (not their main hand) suicide often is the last resort of feeling power in a powerless situation so it's gotta be a staged murder.

Suicide. Ashtray is on left side, cig in left hand (makes sense). But the gun is in the right hand (doesn't make sense because of the blood).

So she turned around in the stool and shot herself in the head while sitting on the stool (can tell because the sandal).

You idiots, she's left handed but the gun is in her right hand. Obviously murder.

what is sage

>Im ugly as fuck and jelly reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>How do guys even trust their girlfriends

I dunno man, after banging this bitch 15+ times I learned the hard way that women cannot be fully trustworthy, even after a 5+ year relationship

how sad, I just wanted to find the one

nice dubs also

This tbqh, he wont probably wont understand at first but its fine

how are you sure it's not a bot?

>what OP forgot to mention is that he is the bf, but his cognitive dissonance is so outrageous he easily forgets

you are getting married in a few weeks get your shit together man

Aware the boyfriend YBD style

Try not to go to prison like YBD did though

I dunno from which shitty movie you got this, but no, Im not his manlet bf, Im a completely different dude

because bots dont have sex, duh

>YBD
??

>he doesn't know about Ya Boy Dave

Don't even bother looking it up. You missed the golden age of the Internet.

>Talked with a chick from a bar on facebook
>She was engaged
>She wanted to fukk
>He did it and took vids
>Sent vids to her fiance
>Relationship ended and she raged on him

was this too hard?

that's only a misc celeb though; If I remember correctly there was also a vid that I watched of him fucking her

>lying to impress your Internet friends

>friends

pasta

You missed the part where he released a vid of him going to town on the girl with his friend whilst wearing a bert mask and ended up going to jail for said video

Does it mean I'm not a newfag anymore because this story is familiar?

This again?

Suicide. The way the paper is oriented is how a right-handed person would use it. Ashtray and soda on left-hand/non-dominant side also suggest right-handedness. Although the lamp being on the right side suggests left-handedness.

Obviously they turned around on the stool, shot themselves, and then fell to the floor. Only other option is that they shot themselves, fell to the floor, then roll over 180 degrees to face the room.