Lindybeige makes bad, inaccurate vid-

>Lindybeige makes bad, inaccurate vid-

youtube.com/watch?v=bSNNNMYmTKQ

What's new?

I do not consider myself anything even close to an expert when it comes to the history of armored warfare. Nonetheless, if I was so impelled to make a youtube video listing what I thought were the top 5 tanks of all time, I think I would retain enough intelligence, self-integrity, and do enough basic research, to list 5 actual tanks. As it is, Lindy only manages 3, which is pathetic even by his slapdash standards

He was asked to make a video about his 5 favourite tanks

And in that video listed only 3 tanks. That's pretty lame

5 - S-Tank

4. Jagrpanther

3: Mark IV

2. Universal carrier.

Not a tank

1. Churchill.

>Based Angloboo puts anglo tanks on top 3

FUCKING LINDY I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR CALLING THE MG42 A FUCKING SPANDAU

5 - arguably a tank
4 - not a tank
3 - tank
2 - not a tank
1- tank
So 3 out of 5.Sol what's so top about the 3 remaining vehicles?
S-tank - vehicle with zero offensive capabilites.Two completelly diffrenet engines make it a literal meme.
Mark 4 - ok i'll give him this one/
Chirchill - a piece of garbage

>4. Jagdpanther
>not the StuG

>2. Universal carrier
>not the Lorraine 38 carrier

>1. Churchill
>not the KV-1

Fuck off Lindy

It's just his opinion though, and mostly based on how much he liked making the models, there's plenty of stupider shit he's come out with

I can't help but love his Anglo-bias at this point.

Where can I get a Lindybeige sweater?

He's a lovable guy, only autistic Germans and French faggots hate him

Germans because they have no sense of humour and French because they are absolutely SEETHING at anything postitive towards anglos.

>S-tank
>Arguably a tank

It's not just arguable, it unambiguously was a tank. It was designed explicitly as an MBT (admittedly one specifically tailored to Sweden's needs at the time) and in testing was at least as capable as any of its contemporaries in that role. Sure, the absence of a turret kind of violates one of the most crucial "is it a tank" criteria but ignoring that it was definitely a tank in every other respect.

>All the jealous Anglophobes ITT

they know not the glory of empire.

I wish they would go back to making more Tank Chats instead of these stupid e-celeb pandering "top five" videos.
At least the Cambrai mini-documentary was good.

S-tank is technically a tank tho, WoT kiddies fuck off

Everyone on this thread making a point of the issue about how only 3 of the 5 vehicles listed are tanks. The other two vehicles on the list are the Jadgpanther and the universal carrier, not the S-Tank.

Yeah I dun goofed up. Didn't read the thread carefully enough

>no matilda
Shit taste