m.youtube.com/watch?v=H9BffmJsddw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was gonna make one with this lmao

I tried deadlifting sumo

oh god it was amazing, the weight felt so easy

like I was pulling conventional with half rom

are you guys sure this is ipf approved, it literally feels like I'm cheating

3rd for sleepin in the same bed with 2 girls is not the dream I thought it'd be

Please tell me this actually is Fat Retard.

If your sumo feels anything like your conventional, you're doing one or both terribly wrong.

5th for sleeping in the same bed as two girls made me realise that king size isn't big enough for 3 and being arguing for the whole night about who's taking all the duvet isn't fun at all

It is. youtu.be/JD8kVtp38dY

you know what I meant smartass

it just feels like the whole pull is shorter, and is just so much easier to do. it feels like I'm quarter squatting, or benching without touching my chest.

Do you have short arms?

I have shorter than average arms and slightly shorter than average femurs so I'm ideally built for benching and pulling sumo.

Too bad I 1.) don't really care about bench and 2.) pull conventional because it feels superior.

yeah, I think that'll be it, I'm quite short limbed (and short in general) so really shortening the grip width has helped me a lot. you should join me pulling sumo, it's not too late. I thought I'd been pulling conventional myself too long, but after giving sumo a go the improvements were to stark I shan't never not ever go back

boss

Having sex is cheating no fap.

it's called nofap, not nosex you dumb fuck

so?

hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahah

lol lad cmon

I'll do better next time

jesus how much does that shit help? it flew up like 225

Website says its good for 10-15% more than your max. I'll get 315x2 on Monday

youtube.com/watch?v=5DL6X1zmg1A

I appreciate you being back. I can't stand the new trips.
Also my life is literally over

am I'm allowed to use my legs to pin me to the bench? I think I've seen japs do it

What happened?

Something really sad happened to me today too but i'm over it.

Yes, but I have the feeling you might misunderstand what that means

Terribly so

Just finished last day of #37. Think instead of going to #30 I'm gonna switch to Intermediate Medium Load Prep Cycle 2 (#31) as opposed to Large Load because all of the squat volume has fucked up my knees so bad and I'm hoping the reduced volume will help them recover. About to order some knee sleeves to hopefully reduce the tension/pain in my knees on top of that.

>sheiko claims another

Yes
What happened?

This entire week has been cruel to me. Just today for exampleI woke up and my Tablet screen was cracked from battery expansion apparently, had it for over 2 years, never dropped it, but the screen just cracked any fucking way. My lower back is so damaged, even though all I did was bench, I can not bend over anymore without extreme pain, worst it's ever been. Nothing is giving me prolong pain relief.
Lots of personal problems too I don't want to bother getting into.

Shit like this has happened *every day* for the past 2 weeks. It just sucks because every day it gets worse.

>Yes, but I have the feeling you might misunderstand what that means
No. I use it to create a higher touching point.

Fatal trappy posting accident

>doing programming written by an actual drug dealer
You deserve that.

need an app to track my lifts because I never use my journal anymore what's the deal lads suggestions

Yeah that's p shit

My back hurts too. Can't stand for more than an hour without discomfort.

At least I don't have tendinitis like I did this time two years ago. That wasn't fun.

Excel?

>My lower back is so damaged, even though all I did was bench

If you set your arch from your lumbar spine instead of your thoracic spine this is pretty common. I've done this before many times. Try setting yourself up on the bench on the back of your neck rather than your upper back.

ye gods
JeFit was bretty gud

my cat is angry asf but she's in my chair and I can't move her without getting attack

Yeah man, uni starts soon and I can't sit in a chair without pain, I can't stand without pain. My lower back is seizing up. I got so much pain relief from stretches, planks and what not, now I'm getting nothing. I got more pain relief from a hot shower.

What's your pain like?

New gym and the equipment is pretty mon standard and funky, I think I brought the bar too far over my stomach instead of benching off my upper back.

Tbqh I don't even see why I arch, just retracting and squeezing my shoulder blades as hard as possible gives me more ROM but I'm actually stronger, or at least in more control / comfort.

what happened that was bad today? you hurt your back?

>sheiko
>volume
?????

I better switch to doing this right away. Thanks.
What's the deal with people unracking before seating their glutes as opposed to getting completley set up first? Should I be doing that too?

I think you'd enjoy this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H9BffmJsddw

just fuck it off the chair
you are the human ffs

>of your thoracic spine
>arching your thoracic spine

You can't. It's completely immobile because it's fused by the sternum and ribs. Like down to T11.

Oh I don't want to say because sean. But I've missed a once in a lifetime opportunity. It's a really sad story actually. If I'd done any one of dozen different things, looked up the tube journey, ran slightly faster, worked out which platform was southbound faster, taken a different line, found a taxi sooner, everything would be fine.

But my back only hurts a lil bit.

It's easier to unrack it that way. It's up to you desu. I don't have any issues unracking for bench, so I don't bother.

>Isley is in the thread

welp, i'm gonna go do literally anything else for a couple hours til he fucks off.

BRB /plg/

Nah, that is fine.

People do that to help keep their arch set. Your butt touching the bench should be pretty incidental. When you lower your butt to the bench you should do it slowly so that you don't feel any change to the weight you feel through the back of your neck. All of your weight should be concentrated through the back of your neck and your feet imo.

Dang it. And here I was trying to sound like I knew what I talked about. Well then ignore literally everything that I say. One day they will cure retardation and kids like me will finally have a chance at a normal life.

Good riddance

why do you all like him? is it ironic? he is literally ten times more cancer than the new trips you all complain about

>tfw thinking of georgey hurtin

Leave isley alone

He is the frogman

Sean I genuinely and sincerely hope you get cirrhosis.

Come at me

Pls don't mock me

Same

I'm not mocking you.

This is literally just above and beyond my knowledge on the subject.

Did it have to do with a girl?

>it's another Joe takes his trip off to bully someone episode

Thanks

Yup.

it's why responds to any user criticising him with >trip on isley

I never do it (literally never user bullied anyone) but he's suspicious because he does it

Tbh I'd rather not talk about it again because sean'll use it against me and I would actually be upset if he did.

get a job yet you useless neet?

Shit. Sorry to hear dude.

Right here with ya'.

I knew you'd like the song

You're not completely wrong. You should set up as high up on your traps as you feasibly can, and you let your ass come down as far as it can without forcing it back. Exaggerating the lumbar curve just leads to pain, and doesn't significantly change where the bar touches on your chest. As long as your hips, glutes, and legs are flexed and tight, you're already at the maximum arch you need to be.

Were you gonna go meet livia

HE also got fired from his job :((( now he just sits around jerking off to gay trap hentai all day long :( poor pathetic georgy :((

>max is 200kg
>i do 190kg for 10
>estimated 1rm is about 250kg

Should i just put on 240-250 and go down? Whats the worst that can happen?

I thought you are leaving

>Tbh I'd rather not talk
Tbh i dont know why you guys come on here saying something bad happened that you dont wanna talk about
you know he is going to be asking what it was for weeks now
literally why

That post wasnt made by me
you'd make a terrible profiler desu

That's... impossible

>I'm not Sean
Alright nice damage control, weasel.

Last response you're getting from me this thread.

My self control is better than his

That post was my by me, the first post you thought was made by me but wasnt that sAID Im leaving wasnt made by me you retardeed Neanderthal

back was really tired lads

also this PL bar has nice knurling

I know Sean's drunk, look at that spelling. Maybe you'll fulfil anons wish after all?

then you should have kept it to yourself

Fucking japs

>having this bad a case of the twink

>he doesnt drink on a saturday night

beta

I WANT TO FILTER GEORGE SILVER AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS

>he drinks ALONE on a saturday night

I know i feel like the calculator is broken too

Are you trying to pull your elbows under the bar?

If you can do 190kg ten times you can definitely do 220kg or more for a single.

>He's unemployed

IDK breh, the 6 sets of 3 @ 80% fucking destroy my knees, it's ridiculous. They were fine running SS and TM and a week after I hop on Sheiko they start to hurt and feel extremely tense 24/7.

We'll see

>taking the fuckup of a person you never met, without even knowing the context of the fuckup, personally and being sad about it

>I'd rather not talk about

Then don't say it in the first place nigga. It's just gonna get pique every bodies interest and get them asking about it for the next few days since you're blue balling everyone.

www.dictionary.com/browse/empathy

sympathy*

Is BIG ALEX here?

i weight 92.5kg today.
i'm coming along
i have no idea what im doing with my elbows honestly, i have a case of tard elbows

i was trying to to have them sit nearly straight down with how i racked it. i may have gripped to close for that though. last time i squatted i did it.

is that 65kg? its hard to tell

BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN SO DAMAGE,
I HAVE TO GIVE ALL THE LOVE, THAT WAS MEANT FOR YOU TO... SOMEBODY ELSE.

can you not count plates?

do you not know colour coding?

do you not know what a standard bar weights?

check ur email

>the 6 sets of 3 fucking destroyed my knees
Pretty sure that's one of the things boris changed in the updated version, maybe check it out if you're having trouble with the old one.

on my phone and can't see if it's 3 yellows or two, bitch

>get them asking about it for the next few days
i agree that he shouldnt mention it
but after him saying he isnt telling
no normal grown man should have this on his mind for
>the next few days

look closer, bat eyed man lol