Lurkers, arise!

How long have you been on Veeky Forums? Do you post? Do you lurk?

[why anyone lurks without ever posting on Veeky Forums is slightly beyond me but whatevs]

>frogposter
>doesn't understand lurking

sounds about right

Veeky Forums became my home board after I banned myself from visiting /pol/. Been here about 6 months tbqh.

I post.

explain it to me dude. We're having genuine human interactions without consequence. This is an anonymoose image board. Like, why the hell would you not interact with the community?

is that a shoop?

3 Months

only in questions threads

daily

What brought you to fit?

5 years. occasionally. sometimes.

>genuine human interactions

lol ok man

Better than none. See, we just did a thing there.

I lurk when i'm busy doing other shit. Veeky Forums makes me laugh when i'm taking a shit at work. about a year home board.

9 years. I don't like directly interacting with you autismos. It's better that way, like watching monkeys at a zoo.

I Veeky Forums therefore I am

6yr mainly a lurker.

The credit card squat rack memes have been very entertaining these last few weeks.

6 years

replies, not threads

yes

4 years on and off. I really enjoy shitposting and I rarely post anything. I postes once on a cbt and got a couple compliments so I guess that was nice. I shitposted in a supermang tread and asked a genuine question in a mike patton shitposting tread

Visited Veeky Forums on and off for laughs for a few years but didn't start to get fit until about 3 months ago.
Homeboards before Veeky Forums were /g/ and /pol/.
I lurk mostly and only post when I feel like I would contribute to the conversation.

>How long have you been on Veeky Forums?
A few months.

>Do you post?
Yes, but very rarely.

>Do you lurk?
The vast majority of the time I'm just lurking.

>[why anyone lurks without ever posting on Veeky Forums is slightly beyond me but whatevs]
I don't post usually because I'm fat as fuck and know fuck all about fitness and nutrition, so I don't really have anything to contribute. I'm mostly just trying to learn. There's a lot to take in.

Fellow Veeky Forums /g/ /pol/ masterrace reporting in

The holy trinity

I'm new and I don't post because I don't know enough about Veeky Forums stuff to actively contribute

On topic:

>how long
Years on and off since zyzz days, been injured for a very long time and just starting to do Veeky Forums things. After years of not being able to walk properly I can't tell you how good it feels to do a set of bodyweight squats pain free.

I kept my diet on point during those years so I didn't get fat. Means less work to do now. We are all gonna make it.

>do you post
I shitpost on /pol/ (a lot) more than I post here.

>do you lurk
Mostly yes.

Veeky Forums has some good threads but it's mostly for information only. /pol/ is so much fun... bloody hell it sucks up so much of my time I should really stop going there

newfags like you are the readon this site went to shit. kys

About 6 years

Got started with /b/ like any other antisocial DYEL 18 year old. Left it when reading the same YLYL shit everyday got old. Next main was /v/ because I like vidya, stayed there for a while. After a few months of lifting seriously, I decided to lurk Veeky Forums and kept it as my main board because the quality of people is generally much higher than in /v/.

My strength started in subpar on symmetric strength (I was really skelly) and now I'm around halfway between novice and intermediate. My social skills, confidence and happiness have never been better.

Everything i want to say or ask has already been posted a minute before

about a year and a half on fit started lurking /b/ bout 2 years ago but not since Veeky Forums

like the 3rd time i've ever posted

>[why anyone lurks without ever posting on Veeky Forums is slightly beyond me but whatevs
Social anxiety believe it or not.

>so I don't really have anything to contribute.
As wrong as it gets. There's a lot of fat fucks lurking here as well so your experience can help them. I lurked for a couple months before I started asking questions and bros here lead me into a healthy lifestyle. I was a fat fuck. now skinny fat and on my way (or trying) to making it.

About a year. Just started posting actually. Felt like there was no need to post desu I was just here to soak in the info

>Better than none
Wrong

Same. Recent immigrant to Veeky Forums from /pol/. It's gone to shit lately so I'm here to pass the time and actually get something useful out of my 4chin time.