Which did you hit first? 1/2/3/4

Personally I hit 1 first, even though I train my shoulders the least.

My stats at the time were 135/205/275×5/335×3

Haven't ever tried to do a squat or deadlift 1RM because I fear snap city.

Post which one you hit first, and stats at the time you hit.

I havent hit any of them ever

I always thought it was 1/2/3/4 for working sets, so your 1rm doesn't matter. I hit OHP first as well.

That's okay, with discipline and good diet you will one day.

not without roids i wont

For fatties it is working sets

For skellies it is ORM

>tfw 230lb starting weight fatty brags on anonymous imageboard about how he hit 1234 in a year
>tfw 120lb starting weight skelly feels like shit for not hitting 1234 yet because fatties never post their bw when talking about how they hit 1234 so quickly

This family makes me want to sperg out

2 on bench is actually incredibly easy even while skinny
>tfw 2 plate bench but less than 2 squat because lanklet

your mom

I hit the 2 first. I was a bro from another universe only doing upper body, though.

>TFw haven't even hit 1pl8 on bench

Even if you're 6'5 you should be able to squat 2 plates man. For some reason my gym has like 5 giants and they can all squat at least 2 plates.

Sounds like your looking for an excuse for being weak senpai.

ohp and bench because only recently started squatting, probably bench first since I didn't used to max out and was doing something like 185 5x5 across back then before I knew 225 was even a thing. Also didn't know about counting the bar.

I hit the 135 The Press first. I feel like I could probably one rep max the 4pl8 diddly. I think my bench is getting close as well.

Is 2 plate two 20kgs on either side or two in total?

Powerlifting and weightlifting both use single lifts as the competition.

Ranking 1/2/3/4 on working sets doesn't make any sense if you're gonna call it an "acvhievement". It's really just a measure of strength. When you can lift the aforementioned weight once you're no longer considered "weak".

Well shit, I bet if I loaded up 3 pl8 and 4 pl8 I could get 1 easy, maybe I'm at 1/2/3/4 after all.

Hit 1 first, then 2. Never hit 3 and never will, 4 seems quite far away as well. I don't know why these are the benchmarks because even at 1/2 my upper body looked average at best, it really hurts my motivation and makes me give up on lifting every 6 months or so.

60kg/100kg/140kg/180kg

2 in total. so 1 on each side.

This is contradictory

The answer is this: Not this: N plates means N on each side. 1 and 3 would be insignificant achievements otherwise because they're just halves, and because America/powerlifting doesn't use true half plates.

Me too but we're gonna work on it right brother?

All of my problems in getting 1/2/3/4 were due to form problems.

I hit OHP and bench really fast. I naturally had a high bench for my bodyweight. I had a 185 bench four months into lifting when I only weighed 160lbs. I'm ~210lbs now.

3 plate squat wasn't really that bad. I had trouble because I kept switching between high and low bar. I kept snapping my shit up with high bar and I didn't know how to properly seat the bar in the low bar position.

Deadlift was the hardest and longest, because I was doing it with such shitty form. I was essentially "squat" deadlifting.

I started lifting before Youtube was a thing, so I learned by just watching other retarded people lift with bad form.

I just hit 1/2/3. I don't deadlift (I do Coolcicada's PPL) because when I did I could see my form being bad, and couldn't fix it. Might want to hire a trainer to help me with that.

Unrelated, but I still look like a skinnyfat DYEL. Abs are nowhere in sight, I have almost a double chin, etc.

I'm 73kg, 184cm, benchpress 85kg x 5, squat 120kg x 5, ohp 50kg x 5.

We're not all gonna make it.

The absolute worst part is that someone else had to take that pic.

iirc i hit 3pl8 1rm squat first.

I can do 1/2/3/4 for 7+ reps at this point though

1. ohp is the only lift i really give a shit about

Personal order was

2/1/4/3

Was retarded in high school so was benching 2 plates before I could even squat or diddle 2 plates. Everything's sort of caught up now, 10 years later.

Most likely 2 in high school. I remember feeling great when i hit 245 sophomore year. God that was almost 10 years ago. I hated squatting back then and we never went heavy on ohp or dead.

I hit 1 first, but 2 followed shortly after. And 3 not long after that.

Since hitting 1/2/3 OHP progress has slowed down considerably compared to the others, so whenever I do hit 2/3/4/5 OHP will probably be last.

I still haven't hit 4 yet. :(

I've been lifting for almost 2 years and the only one I've hit is 3 plate squat and even then I had to deload to fix my form on all 3 lifts

feels bad man hope I get it next year

this guy is literally satan, dont listen to his lies!

My entry strength was more than 1pl8 ohp mad easy even before lifting.
>Shoulders are my nigga when it comes to lifting weights.
>Mad big shoulders
>Basketball player proportions on my arms

Double standards out

Sincerely,

>fatty who has only repped 1pl8 ohp in a distant memory

Hit 1 2 3 4 at 165 lbs afew months back
2 then 1 then 3 then 4