Who is Veeky Forums's favourite dbz character?

who is Veeky Forums's favourite dbz character?

kuririn

Vegeta
>inb4 pleb
I admire how he always wants to be the best

Unnamed farmer with shotgun.

He also was the most Veeky Forums. His workouts were top notch.

Vegeta is the realest character

When did Veeky Forums become /a/?

>one hand handstand push-ups in 50x earth's gravity
Vegetables was metal as fuuuck

>Veeky Forums
I think you're lost, little buddy.

This

Perfect Cell

and Boo

>his weight on the wiki is 123 lbs
>ywn do one handed pushups with lmao136pl8 on your back

Either Future Trunks, Cell, or Vegeta

Gohan and Trunks during Cell saga. They were my inspiration to get Veeky Forums back in like 4th grade. I didn't start until college, but still.

Aspects of Goku, Vegeta, and Future Trunks. Individually they all have flaws, but among these three we can make the best.

Before Toriyama made everything about saiyans, many humans were god-tier. Tien is a fan favourite.

how badass was this guy when he showed up at the beginning of the android saga and slayed the fuck out of Frieza

Meant to quote OP.

Pretty fucking badass

>Gohan...Cell saga
+1

Chiautzu

this is the coolest motherfucker in the entire series

gohan during the buu saga was pretty badass too

>android 16 gives dying speech to gohan to defend the earth from cell
>despite only being a robot, his first sentient thought after road-tripping with 17 and 18 was the beauty of nature
>Cell curbstomps his head and laughs
>will_I_dream_dave.jpg
>gohan goes ssj2
>arrogance causes him to let his father die
>arm is broken
>goku comes down from heaven to help him complete a kamehameha

Cell saga gohan was the sickest cunt

Pickachu

>Suicide bombs self to save friends
>notveryeffective.jpg
>still gets mourned over for longer than yamcha

An autist living with his talking cat, too afraid to communicate with girls, touching them results in a panic attack and an epileptic shock. Although he devoted his whole life to training and rigorous routine, he gets beaten up by a five year old monkey kid. A bald three eyed nigger come to his life and beat him up routinely, showing him that no matter how long and hard he trains he will always be the worst of the lot.

Then there is Bulma, the beauty he fell in love with when they were still teenage kids, the first girl he talked to, the first girl he touched, the first girl he, we can only hope, kissed. His only love, and in the whole shit he had to endure, getting killed being one of it, the only thing that kept him going. Runs of with the next Chad from a fucking alien planet that is, as we could expect, stronger than him and can fuck her better than him...

Still the man keeps on going. We gonna make it bro's, we gonna make it.

Numero 18. The parts on her that mattered were real, and she kicked a little ass.

Dude was cucked by the man responsible for his death

Yep. But at least he had his magic cat.

damn did u have to copy and paste it from last thread?

true though, Yamcha was my favorite character because of how pitiful he was

Vegeta for sure. The only thing thats fucking annoying is how they make him so much weaker than Goku by the end.

>implying he isn't weaker because he over trains

This would be my real answer.

Pic related is honorable mention. I just love this fucking goofball.

>one of the strongest normal humans alive
>legitimate champion for several years
>absolute coward, but able to overcome his fear when situation is desperate
>fights for his friends even though his severely outclassed
>inspires the entire earth to save the day

>eyyy sup gurrrrrl

Vegeta is objectively the best character.

Cell Saga Gohan was a fucking boss. Ultimate Gohan had some cool moments as well. They've fucking neutered him in Super though.

Future Trunks is a boss.

Really liking Black in Super. Liked Perfect Cell and Super Buu a lot.

Always liked that he is usually always able to hang in there a bit longer then he should, in spite of his weakness. Also always shows up for whatever bullshit Gokus draggin him into, knowing full well hes gonna get his ass beat hard at some point.

>literally strongest human alive
That's nothing to be ashamed at. Fucking space apes ruining the bell curve.

roiding for this

Smashed that android pussy

>When Satan fought kid boo even though he knew he had 0% chance of doing anything

He is the champ when it counts.

Mind blown

16 was badass

Manlet I aspire to be

>Short. Balding. Socially-awkward.

Vegeta is literally Veeky Forums.

Future Gohan.

This. Fuck DB Super Gohan.

Tien. Strongest human as of RoF, one of the few people to beat goku at his full power, which neither vegeta nor piccolo have done. Even though he knows hes outclassed, he still pushes himself, unlike krillin and yamcha

pepe is

1.PRINCE OF ALL MANLETS
2.vegito
3.future trunks
4.freezer
5.gotenks

He's a petulant, entitled pussy

wasn't he a little bit stronger than Goku when he completely lost his shit after Beerus slapped Bulma?

No. He was a faggot.

Future Gohan was the only dbz character worth a damn.

That was super, I think that guy meant by the end of z

Kid buu
When I played football in highschool I was a little manlet running back and Kid Buu was a badass little manlet too.
Always had a soft spot for Krillin and Vegeta too.

What end?

He gets taller tho

The wonders of having your back straight.

I know I'm gonna get shit on but...GOKU. Only before he became a massive retard in DBS though. He was amazing during the Cell/Android saga.

Yu Yu Hakusho is the superior Shonen

But Bulma broke up with Yamcha because he was slaying pussy behind her back.

>being the embodiment of gains
How can they even compete?

All I remember about this show is that they had some kind of competition and there was a dark forest and lots of people died.

>Tfw you realize you are Yamacha

T_T

you mispell Jojo friendo.
Also Broli is natty and best saiyan.

mah nigga
>Never went to a school with those uniforms ;(

man i really gotta rewatch dbz

should i do dragonball first? never seen it

Cell is the cutoff point. If Buu or any other bad guys after him are your favorite You're an edgy kid who started watching it late and just wanted to be part of the fad.

>one of the strongest normal humans alive

Seriously, this guy was THE strongest normal guy to ever live in the Dragonball universe no joke. Mr. Satan is the best.

and/or just has shit taste

Mr. Satan is the closest you can get to being realistic. If he were a real guy he'd be champion of every type of martial art. And boxing

It's tricky. DB is good, your choice whether to watch it. It's more difficult for dbz/kai. Z has God-tier falconer score and filler that develops characters more while Kai is condensed and closer to the manga. I prefer Z but Kai is decent too.

DB = Goku goes on adventures traveling the world making friends, getting training and being a gullible little kid who is learning how the world works (doesnt even know how to tell girls from boys at first or what a car is etc).

DBZ = Saving the world from insane enemies who are here to destroy the planet. Focuses on Goku surpassing his limits. Every hint of oldschool DB is more of a filler.

Both are great, just very different. I still say watch both.

>doesnt even know how to tell girls from boys
i can relate

Who /piccolo/ here?

How do you do, black man?

vegeta gets pussy tho

nigga freeza is the cutoff.

not talking shit on cell or buu, but come on.

Pic related is the only answer

>Not a arrogant prideful asshole with an inferiority complex like vegita
>Not a absent father who's a full-time dumbass like goku
>Not a little mama's boy with wasted potential like gohan
>Best introduction
>Most stylish
>killed the future androids and cell in literally one episode instead of dragging the shit out

Piccolo is a close second though

Yamcha got cucked by Vegeta.

But he's a manlet, though

>daddy issues
>closet gay

>but able to overcome his fear when situation is desperate

literally anyone

>Has the Genes of a Genius
>has the genes of a prince and Alpha genetics
>Gets BTFO and goes to get help
>Even with help he gets BTFO while the help does everything.

He didnt live up to his father who still manages to keep up with Goku to this day

>Tfw future trunks was killed by Buu because in his timeline no one was around to stop Babidi

nigga thats naruto

I think the real question is who's the best woman in dbz
Maron would be the best bang (krillin's gf) but I think I would get along best with 18 cause she's quiet and kind of a bitch, which I like better than bulma never-shuts-tfu briefs

Literally the most relatable to Veeky Forums and /r9k/ simultaneously. Vegeta is the biggest bitch in the entire canon series by far (even before Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, etc.).

His father has a few decades of training and zenkai boosts on him, though. He also achieved SSJ before his father.

Without the concentrated power of several SSJ and a SSJ2 still located on the ruined Earth after the androids, Babidi never came to Earth. Even if he had, Trunks would not have been so stupid as to allow his power to be stolen, would have beat Dabura and company, and Buy would never be released, being sealed for eternity.

Yamcha was my favourite character through DB, and is still the only human other than Roshi to defeat Goku (even if it was hungry Goku). Shame he stopped training properly after getting killed though.

A pic for the unaware

None, it's a shitty anime.