Fat/SJW h8 thread pls?

Fat/SJW h8 thread pls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPZtApGxHZ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Contribootin'

did you upload this from your DSi or something?

What language is this

Russian.

blurry english

>progressive media shill predicts progressive culture trend
>people are somehow surprised at this

How does he do it?!

What a waste...

> all the food, i mean

youtube.com/watch?v=aPZtApGxHZ8
>That's why ya fat, luv!
How did I miss this show?

Jesus Christ

what a waist...

can't be serious

Saving this shit

Underrated

Dude... Wtf man.

>[
HAHA YEAH. GREAT. WE ALL REACTED TO IT. OH AND THE RESOLUTION IS BAD? SUPER HILARIOUS. LET'S POST SOME MORE FAT HATE NOW?

ITT: everyone shows off their potato posting skills.

yes
lets see how far we can get this

You seems little fussy. Are your sugahs low? Maybe you should have a snack and a nap sweetie.

user did a fatty touch you?

Based irl loli

mad?

Pretty good poem desu mi famiglia

>Thin privilege is not being treated as sub-human
No, thin privilege is being human.

top fucking kek

holy shit this is gold

I want to crowdfund this kid, he'd drop the most fire records ever.

Marriage to a beta, in one picture.

Made me laugh thank you user

Cunts the lot of you.

Let's evaluate this fucking guy shall we?

>White appearing
>Fat
>Wearing A fucking fuck white people Pimp suit

Everyone around him is avoiding him. This fat bastard is alienating himself from the whole of the rest of society. Can you imagine being a white friend of his and stumbling across that photo, what would you think? Imagine being black and stumbling across a photo of your white friend in an "I

I think it might be a her. And what if it says 'white people fuck'?

I'm not the guy you just replied to. I'm just a lurker. I'm really good at identifying fatty genders, and he's right. It's a he.

Nah, it's probably a he, and I wouldnt be surprised if he's from swedistan

It's a he.

Should've let it end on the pork line. Mark fucked it up by stretching the joke further than it needed to go.

will you get v& if you react violently to this IRL in america

he can only pull this shit with white people because we are the only reasonable and tolerant demographic out there.

not me though i would knock his teeth out if i saw him with that suit irl

>Dat newpaper font
I've heard of broadsheets before but this is rediculous

AND HE STAYS ON THE FLOOR THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Nice try desu senpai. I'm not white. /pol/ is that way. I'm just sick of seeing self deprecating white people. My race has done some pretty shite things but I'll never be apologetic for who I was born from

Carlos confirmed for Brohammad Ali.

>White people
>Reasonable demographic

>what is genocide, slavery, colonisation

I'm white and I'm not about to get into this on a Tibetan sewing board, but wew.

>>what is genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

>slavery
blacks enslaved blacks(and europeans) long before the white man took them across the atlantic, and the arabs took over 100 million from east africa

>colonisation
read anything about any caliphate

if you think whites have only done those things you are a retard

>I'm white
then stop acting like an ignorant nigger

it is a joke

I swear to god Carlos....

all races did that stuff whites are just more competent at it

>As if being fat wasn't enough why do you have to fuck up your personality?

Because then when nobody wants to be around him, it's 'by his own choice' to an extent.

He can rationalise away his shame and loneliness as a noble sacrifice to the cause of SJW, rather than recognising the root cause - his shitty personality and social disorders.

That way, it's everyone else who is at fault, and not him. If your entire dogma is 'everyone is a flawless, beautiful individual' then self-reflection is impossible.

Midwife here. You shouldn't take obese clients, because they are at too high a risk for complications to give birth outside of a hospital. But, maybe they're in the uk?

>If your entire dogma is 'everyone is a flawless, beautiful individual' then self-reflection is impossible.
they think that fit white people = shit tho.
but i agree with your statement.

Str8 cuck

yes but not (directly) because of being fit and white. (although of course this is exactly why, but they need to rationalise it)

That's why fit people are evil not for being fit, but for 'perpetuating unrealistic body image / promoting cultural beauty norms / benefiting from societal privilige and denying it to others' etc, etc

White people are evil for much of the same reasons, but throw in 'historical systems of oppression' and convoluted logic loops that result in being white = automatically being racist. That way they can hate racists, and since white = auto racist, white people.

that way they can hate 'fit white people' as you correctly stated, while simultaneously believing that everyone is a fierce, flawless, beautiful being.

and on another note, I fucking hate their usage of the word fierce.

If you're fierce 24/7, it reinforces the need to be. I.e. everyone is an enemy to defend yourself from, and attack from your place of safety.

This loops back to the lack of self reflection. They are searching for answers to the question 'why is everyone my enemy?', and not to the question 'why do I FEEL like everyone is my enemy?'

>If he actually is white then he must be one of those self hating white apologist cucks I wish would disappear off the face of the earth.
>fuck white people
Maybe he's just desperate to get laid

He really just want somebody ANYBODY to fuck him.

>Be me
>Be Mediterranean
Love blending into white society while also having the security of knowing that if Muslims taker over I can just grow a beard and blend in with them too.

shame he looks like he could have had a cute face if he lost weight

God I'm so glad she didn't manage to get on.

Spic here

I feel bad for white people. You guys had a decent run, but are gonna be stuck with the whole white privilege thing for a while. Literally any race on earth would have done the same exact shit if given the chance, but you're facing the consequences from being the ones that actually got it.

>anything touching the Med
>white

>thinking he can tell the difference
and yet when I'm clean shaven, you people never can. Stay mad whiteboi, I'll be laughing when your decapitated head is on CNN

Jesus Christ just post the original already.

No. Whites are just so cucked that they can't even stop their own race from hating itself.

>not me though i would knock his teeth out if i saw him with that suit irl

This. In any slavic country or in the scandinavian outskirts, he would get fucked up.

>Before rape
>After rape

why
why did i read this

Nice, Ron

He didn't say only whites did that you fucking dolt, the original post said "only reasonable demographic"

>using a hashtag as postscript

I've waited for this kind of thread for a long time

Gonna dump my whole folder

Sometimes I dream that people like this doesn't actually exist and in the world we are all happy.

Also, i'll post some feminism pics (i have significantly more of them)

>I don't like sports
We figured, hun

Haha, what the actual fuck?

I can guarantee this girl hasn't had a regular period in years

>I've waited for this kind of thread for a long time
from yesterday?

best comment

From the thumbnail I thought this was some kind of pizza or something on the right.