Brahs and females, just here to let you guys know Suicide ain't the way

Brahs and females, just here to let you guys know Suicide ain't the way.
Once you do it, everyone around, whether you think it will matter to them or not, will be absolutely devastated.
I know it's not necessarily fitness related, I guess mental fitness, but it ain't the way brah, I promise. Just keep lifting, someone will eventually love you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_sJVazqw58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no they wont.
but i will continue to lift and live to try my damnest to get rich and suffer silenty in luxury

>Everyone will be devastated

Guilt tripping someone that is already on the edge about others' feelings is surely a great way to go OP.

Just don't kill yourself.
Surely working as a scumbag PT, watching animu and becoming a crippling alcoholic is better than absolute nothing.

Will it matter to my ex, who completely destroyed my heart and life?

Answer honestly please.

It will, unless they are a psychopath

No one will ever love me. It's a simple and honest truth.

probably not dude, if she did all that she doesnt care about you, find a woman who will care about you - theres lots of women out there or even a guy if youre into that. the latter moreso a better option imo

t. straight user

I tried to kill myself about 3 months ago now. EMTs, cops, firefighters, and doctors all worked hard to save me, which was stupid.

But these people who are always saying things like "Suicide doesn't end the pain it just spreads it around" are the dumbest, evilist fucks there are. The whole point is that you are putting so much pain on one person that they can't handle it. We are not you sponges, it's not our job to take your abuse and shield you from pain. If you actually care about someone who is suicidal, REACH OUT TO THEM. And, don't give me this bullshit of it's awkward or you don't know what to say, just do your fucking best to treat them like people and don't give up on them.

either you die the hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

nothing more sobering then coming to that realization user. find things to make you happy and do not go an hero under any circumstances...

Never posted before, but I've been thinking about it. But post makes me wanna keep on going. No bullshit. I never wanna surrender

> killing yourself instead of having a heart attack in a thai sauna

what about wanting to kill yourself because you feel like a piece of shit and a complete burden on everyone around you rather than pain.

>thai sauna

If you don't use a FInnish sauna, death should happen to you.

>thai sauna

If you don't use a FInnish sauna, death should happen to you.

> being this new

Zyzz got what he deserved for not using Finnish sauna.

Zyzz got what he deserved for not using Finnish sauna.

>Once you do it, everyone around, whether you think it will matter to them or not, will be absolutely devastated.

Good.

fpbp
this user gets it but you do have a point with this part OP
>everyone around, whether you think it will matter to them or not, will be absolutely devastated.

Lost a friend when I was 16, didnt even know she was depressed. I was an absoulte wreck for a couple of months.

If was set on killing myself, I'd want to at least do something cool with it.

Just do higher risk activities. Maybe rock climbing, skydive, join military/police and try to make it into special forces/swat or something.
Something very pathetic about killing yourself quietly in a room, might as well go out having a good time.
Maybe the experience of a high risk lifestyle would even change your mind about wanting to die.

Been feeling down for a while, losing a very special person right now. Its all very difficult. But reminding myself of this is what keeps me together some days. Thanks op.

>Once you do it, everyone around, whether you think it will matter to them or not, will be absolutely devastated.
>everyone around

>implying there's anyone around

Jesus will be sad senpai

>join military/police and try to make it into special forces/swat

How?

i wish nobody loved me so i could kill myself without feeling guilty. the only reason i havent is because empathy prevents me from emotionally hurting other people.

it's a prison, but if nobody loved me i'd be free. free to end this suffering.

>killing yourself conventionally
>not just permablasting roids until you die

Its exciting, didn't say it was morally righteous

Maybe you could tell everyone you're leaving for a spiritual journey in Africa or some shithole, write out a whole bunch of updates/photoshop pictures beforehand, then pay someone to gradually send them after your death? The final one could be you were eaten by a crocodile or something.

i've thought about it but it's still a death and it'll still cause them suffering. also thought about doing something really bad to make them all hate me, then disappear and off myself then. but i still think they'd hurt

I'd be devastated if someone I cared for did something to make me think they're a shithead and then killed themself. Like confused, shocked, and devastated

>Maybe the experience of a high risk lifestyle would even change your mind about wanting to die.

There's that advice you hear from people who haven't experienced depression which goes like, "If you're sad about your life just sell all your stuff and go on a soul-searching roadtrip instead of killing yourself lol". I used to believe the same thing but having grown older and experienced more things I recognize the fallacy in it.

I could be wrong, but I think depression most commonly (particularly on this board) comes from inability to connect with people. This, in turn, stems from antisocial tendencies strongly ingrained in the depressed individual - due to nature or nurture. If you're a weird loner type then, for example, taking up rock climbing isn't going to address the root problem, you'll probably just end up the weird loner that none of the rest of the local rock climbing scene wants to interact with. If you're seriously suicidal it's probably worth a shot to drastically alter your lifestyle - not like you have anything to lose by trying at that point. Could work, particularly if the core of your antisocial behavior is something that can be "unlearned". But it's not the magical solution some people seem to present it as.

It's very strange talking to people who have never felt that deep, dark pit of depression. They really just don't understand it at all. We, on the other hand, usually seem to have trouble understanding where their happiness stems from. It seems like you can pretty much carve society into two groups: those with a functioning dopamine system, and those with a malfunctioning one. Clearly a simplification, but it seems very difficult for an individual on one side of that split to view the world through the eyes of someone on the other.

I've hit the rough patch and I don't know how to get out.
I basically have a lot of exams that I MUST finish but depression is rocking me hard so I can't study. I pick up the book and can't read a single letter, I try but my mind is just not working properly.
I don't know what to do, worst part is I'm depressed about stuff that's been building up for past 10 years and it's not gonna get better in next 10 either.
Sometimes suicide seems like the best option, maybe one day but I'm struggling. Let's see if I fail these exams in few days or find a way out of this hell.

Fuck you faggot. Suicide is sometimes the answer. When my gf broke up with me i thought i would meet someone just as good and live a life that was even more exciting. How wrong i was. Ten years on I'm stuck with a ham planet watching TV Saturday night. If i knew this would be my life i would have killed myself back then.

I struggle with depression, its just some backup plan I set for myself.
Last few years I've been very close to killing myself, but eventually made some sort of deal with myself, that it either has to be through an accident or getting killed by someone else. It helps for whatever reason.
Somewhat of a perfectionist, maybe I just obssess over needing to die a certain way, won't accept a conventional method, but don't necessarily want to pull a gun on a cop, too easy and mentally fucks up the cop.
Military won't accept me because of some prior back surgery, so think if I get close to suicide again, I'll try being a vigilante for a day. Attempt to stop some crime and probably either get arrested or fucked up by a gang

How much do I need to lift to find love?
pls respond, srs

2pl8 ohp for reps, visable abs xF

>22
>still ride a bike to minimum wage job
>live with parents
>havent been intimate or had a relationship in 2 years
>have always wanted to throw a bullet through my head
>100% of the time would wish to not wake up when I go to bed
>have never had the mmph/gusto to live
>september 8th
>halo 5 customs on PC
>suddenly
>I care to live again

Breh this shit is gonna be so lit hahaha!

Yeah, I was in a very dark place over the last two years but found some sort of acceptance over the last 6 months or so. Didn't kill myself then so I don't really see me offing myself now - but the weird thing is I can't really imagine living to 40. I can hold on to where I am now, but I'm not sure I want to go through another 13 years of this. The way I feel now + the physical issues of older age + the negative way society views "weird" older men...not sure I want to be around for that.

> It seems like you can pretty much carve society into two groups: those with a functioning dopamine system, and those with a malfunctioning one. Clearly a simplification, but it seems very difficult for an individual on one side of that split to view the world through the eyes of someone on the other.

good way to put it. i remember when i found out i was depressed. watching some survival show with my family about someone fighting and struggling for their life. i said something like "why doesnt she give up and die, it'd be so much easier, why does she even want to live?" got a few weird looks but they figured i was joking. i was only 14 but it made me realize that it's not normal to want to die and no matter how hard i thought i couldn't fathom wanting to live or understand whats so great about life.

Nice get
Fucking edgy post tho

>someone will eventually love you

correction: the vast majority of people have others who love them already.

realize that (most of: apologies to whomever has LITERALLY lost their entire family) you guys have love in your lives that you choose to ignore and take for granted because you're too busy being miserable about the fact that you're not in a romantic relationship.

>tfw i needed to read this

thank you op

YouTube.com/showeringthoughts

Literally only reason I dont an hero is because of lifting and because I'm still young so I don't want to waste any potential. Might as well ride out the bullshit until my 40s if it still sucks then I'll have the greatest vacation of my life, and at the end do it.

I love you farn, don't do it.

Could be worse man. I'm on heroin right now trying to pr on clean and press

I just did a dummy run about 2 hours ago with an extension cord attached to a door nob on the opposite side of the door. seems effective. (pulled on the noose with my arm instead of weight) My neck is still sore and I feel sick to the stomach like I'm gonna puke.

You only need about 5kg of pressure to kill yourself.

I decided to give it a few weeks or 2 months to get out of my current situation.

Don't do it user

>I just did a dummy run about 2 hours ago with an extension cord attached to a door nob on the opposite side of the door. seems effective. (pulled on the noose with my arm instead of weight) My neck is still sore and I feel sick to the stomach like I'm gonna puke.
>
>You only need about 5kg of pressure to kill yourself.
>
>I decided to give it a few weeks or 2 months to get out of my current situation.
Do it for me, who can't do it

Seriously, solo car accident or something g similar. Leave THEM with the possibility to believe it was an accident.
And never let another person be directly affected (trains, pull in front of a lorry, suicide by cop, or killing yourself for your loved ones to find you)

No one cares OP. I know because I'm already dead

accidentaly suicide by homegym is the only acceptable way to die.
you can die on your knees like a little girl or get choked to death by 5plates like a real men.

Whenever I want to kill myself, I just remember that I always have the choice to work for some data company for 80k a year and do nothing else but play video games and masturbate. If I haven't given up on life enough to do that, then I haven't really given up on it enough to an hero.

Oh fuck man, how'd that happen? Care to to explain?

>Maybe the experience of a high risk lifestyle would even change your mind about wanting to die.

It did for me. I was a ronery overweight khv that hadn't left his house for 2 years and most of the time I couldn't find the motivation to do anything, my anxiety and depression felt like they were crushing my existence, and most of the time I would just stare at the computer screen doing nothing or stare at walls. I was so isolated, depressed and anxious that I couldn't do anything at all, had I been away from my parent's house I would've surely died.

After my parents insisted I go to college, I did, and while the coursework itself wasn't bad, I couldn't be assed to do it. Every day I would wake up and feel like killing myself, my mind went from utter silence to trying to figure out a way to end itself. And eventually I tried, and failed to hang myself (the wood I used to hang the noose on snapped when I jumped, kek). I was so pathetic I even failed to kill myself, that's how much of a failure I was. I just went on as if nothing much happened, and while I still felt miserable the happiness of those around me disgusted me even more, but it was that disgust that made me realize that there's only one person responsible for me being loved, happy or entertained, and that is myself.

Having had this realization, I thought about my attempt to suicide, and I couldn't help but remember how glad I was shortly after, how much more alive I had felt than in the previous 10 years of my life combined after coming so close to death. And with the words of an old russian folk song and a deathwish in mind I started doing the most dangerous activities I could think of, through that I found beauty in life. Skydiving, mountaineering on my own, gambling with subhumans, getting into fights, diving. I ended up wasting all of the money I'd saved up but my life was changed forever for the better. I hope this helps someone, somewhere someday.

Not having a reason to live is not a reason to die brehs. I know it sounds gay af but good things will eventually happen. Trust me.

Next time I'm walking and see an ally cat, I'm going to break 1 of its paws just because cunts like you with your anti-suicide shit posting

They would feel bad for a week or so. They would realize "wow i knew that guy" when they hear the news but they didnt need you in their regular lives and will go back to normal

>if I get close to suicide again, I'll try being a vigilante for a day

This is what I do.

I like to slash the tires of pedos. Sometimes I throw a brick through their windows.

The cops know it's me and they don't mind. One time I got arrested for pepper spraying this pedo and keying his car, everyone in jail gave me free stuff.

I still want to die, but this gives me purpose. If I don't harass them, no one else will.

No
I don't care if any of my exes kill themselves

close to 40 years old. body is breaking down. no friends. no gf or wife. no prospects of one. if i killed myself no one would find my body for months. when they do, no one would attend my funeral. not a single thing worth living for, no future and the past was shit.

> inb4 r9k. too old for that shit

Death

Probably not. She will just use your death to confirm on how it was a good decision to leave you and she'll get extra attention on social media

"How" != "What"

dat pepe is clean as fruck.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_sJVazqw58

>she

get out normie

ree ree