Is women's fitness a meme?

Why do women always try to get fit over the course of a few days of a week

Have they been fed too many memes?

Pic related

Saved for the next cringe thread.

kek. Will trigger the newfags!

saved for the next cringe thread

Women's fitness has been a meme for 2000+ years. There is literal archaeological evidence of this.

Saved to my Veeky Forums witty banter thread

> thinking women can understand banter

My girlfriend tried to get Veeky Forums in a week so she stopped eating, only consuming 400 calories a day and running three miles a day. She lasted 10 days, got shin splints and a deflated ass.

Girls who gain and lose weight always get deflated asses. Lost two beautiful bubble butts to fitness memes, and saw countless girls who had a perfect round ass freshman year of high school turn their asses into something completely underwhelming by graduation.

There really needs to be a PSA about this phenomenon

>sick cunt
you spelled it wrong boi

wow, look at this crossfit bullshit

ask her to post butt

>women
There are at least 10 threads a day posted on this board that go something along the line of "I am out of shape but now I'm going to do a crash diet and extreme workout routine and get shredded by next month", all of them are male. The problem is that many people are lazy fucks and want instant gratification, this isn't something that is female specific.

When 99% of the people that go on Veeky Forums are males, It make a sense for there to be a disproportionate amount of men here. Fucking twat.

that is true, I know a girl who had the biggest tits and ass and by senior year it was all gone because she wanted to be skinny

>using whisper

It seems like you think I might be implying that it's a male specific problem, which I'm not. It isn't. What I'm saying is that it's a mindset that you see pretty often in both males and females. This leads me to believe that it's not really a gender thing so much as a lazy thing.

oh shit, sauce??

Holy shit man do you understand what generalities are? There are general gender differences. Crash dieting and the outlook towards fitness discussed ITT are examples.

cringe

>there are general gender differences

You're the kinda guy that subscribes to the "men better themselves when they see something wrong with them, women cry and attempt to lower the bar" meme, arentcha?

Not all differences are negative m8. Bet you're the kinda guy/gal with pink hair and an active tumblr arentcha?

In general, not on Veeky Forums, it's mostly women that go for these crash/fad diets

The angst in this thread man I tellya