Always sleep terribly

>always sleep terribly
>went running for the first time in a long time last night
>had the best sleep I've had in months

Can we get a good Veeky Forumsness feels thread up in here?

Any goals this week you accomplished?
Finally ask that girl out?

Met my cut calorie goals every day this week except today ( but still stayed under my order)

Down about 8-10 lbs from 2 weeks ago, hoping to keep it up till Thanksgiving or Festivus

TDEE* not order
Fucking autocorrect

I don't like her nails.

"asking a girl out" isnt fitness related, you fucking mongoloid

>Veeky Forumsness
>Veeky Forums

Are you a new user?

>asking a girl out isn't fitness related

this is what DYELs actually believe

running has been the absolute best sleep aid ive ever tried. before i started running id sleep like 2-4 hours a night now i sleep like a baby on NyQuil.

damn i need to try this brehs, is it like an anytime of day thing or right before bed?

What the fuck are you trying to say

>implying Veeky Forums isnt just a baord to shitpost and for anons to talk about their lifes and help others improve theirs
>implying this isn't an autism freind simulator

Anytime, I usually can't fall asleep right after running though.

>stop smoking weed for 5 days

I feel a lot more clear headed and can concentrate easier

>Festivus
my nigga

i run at 10pm 5-6 days a week.

i disagree. i was just about to comment how her hands are attractive. and i dont even have a hand fetish

I know that feel, man. Nowadays, I can have siesta and still sleep early at night. Also got past the 17mins goal for my 2mi. I have more than a month left to train. Aiming for 16mins or better on PT day.

Completed day 1 of week 1 of the couch to 5k thing.
it went smoother than i thought it would.

tried it two times before(the week before) but had to cancel due to a phone breaking and me getting a strange bump on my leg(seems like its a muscle hernia)

im gonna continue with it since it was quite fun.

Good luck, mayne

>Hit 75kg bench, and a 130kg deadlift for the first time
>Dropped down to 72kg in weight despite eating 2k a day
>set new 3 mile PB last saturday
>gonna go for 80kg bench tomorrow

The only negative right now is that people are starting to notice that ive lost alot of weight over the last few months, im now lighter than most of my friends and one or two guys in particular have started taking little swipes at me, one tried to claim he lifted more last night at a bar when i know for a fact he didnt and someone else tried mocking my diet despite the fact that theyre all sperging out on supplementd and musclefood package deals yet im still getting leaner on my ASDA chicken and uncle bens rice combos, not sure how to approach the situation, think ill just laugh it off and keep working on my progress like i have, at this rate ill have overtaken them all by christmas anyway, have to remember that im doing this for myself, not them.

>inb4 dear diary

>spent years depressed
>in that zone where you don't want to kill yourself, but you don't want to live either
>start dieting
>start feeling better in just a few days
>able to focus more
>care about things more
>after a few months i actually care about life again

As it turns out, I was built to be happy and was just being held back by horrible malnourishment.

Run like an hour and a half before you eat dinner, eat dinner (you'll eat much more than normal because running makes you hungry obviously) take a shower, lay down and relax. You'll be out in no time

>hurt my ankle badly
>two months without lifting
>finally back to my old lifts

asked one girl out. 90% sure i'm seeing her next week.

talked to some girls, they bored me out. so I sperged the fuck out of there.

let one filty bitch try to call me stupid, and left untouched. next time I won't be so nice.

Made serious grill gains this past week. Two girls a year ago I would never have had any hope of getting with now want me. Feels good mang

this board is now full of normies who lift for girls or for being respected.

They don't care about being strong or functionality.