Alcoholic General

Alcoholic General

How do I quit the liquid jew?

>tfw do nothing but lift, work, and drink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iaLQZ73ujQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you drink?

Accurately research alcohol and do a pros and cons list. Sounds lame but once it's all out on paper it's hard to justify it.
For me it was the fact I was doing everything else so well and letting in all those shit macros that helped me stop.

I drink out of boredom, frustration, and sometimes just cuz I crave it.

>tfw no gf and I hate my job

i drink 2 40ozs a night of 211 and have been for almost 7 years cant quit.

If you're a really an alcoholic and not just a normie who drinks too much, then go to detox, then rehab, then AA. otherwise you're fucked

>tfw feel like shit in the morning
>tfw lifts feel weak
>tfw lose friends from acting like an asshole
>tfw I don't go out anymore

You probably have a bad cycle. Try taking a vacation and completely depressing yourself from booze. That's what I did for weed and I had less of a desire to smoke it

I honestly have no desire too, ill workout, cook and then drink in my room and post on here and play vidya and then hit bed. Im miserable yet comfy its weird.

>Positive Bro reporting in.
>I've definitely been in that hustle before and it's not terrible. World view is based on distorted thinking. I can be bulking and look like a blob but I feel mad strong and confident. Or I could be cut as a statue and feel like shit or an outcast.
SOLUTION
>Use your tolerance of alchahol in social venues (most people in their 20s don't drink alone on a daily basis) and bang some womens
>I pretty much feel like I can hold my liquor better than everyone around me, so my fistfighting confidence goes way the fuck up which opens up some doors to alpha behaviors.
>Quit drinking alone and get some not depressing people into your life
>Cut super hard and keep doing your thing but be way better looking and have a better self-image.

>Forgot 2 mention wait 1 hour after lifting to drink.
>Do not fuck with your earliest stages of recovery with any intoxicants like a cigarette or any of that Jewish shit.

I consider alcohol one of life's short-term psychological hurdles that likes to come back to test me. What I've learned is that addiction is identical to avoidance in that brain will find all sorts of ways to rationalize a vice or subtly persuade you away or toward something. If you're brain chimps out whenever you sit down to do paper work it will get you to do something else that might be related to the paper work and seem helpful but is really a distraction. If it's alcohol, then you'll engage in selection bias and think of those few times alcohol helped with a social situation or helped in a job interview, so you seek it as a context-sensitive power up. There will always be a good reason to do or not to do something when it comes to your brain's reward and pain pathways. Be aware of that and notice that pain or pleasure today is gone tomorrow and forgotten. What power do you have over your own life when you're a slave to the next arising thought or emotion and can't go one month without literal poison?

You're a victim of materialism. You're miserable. You're empty. You won't improve until you find a higher purpose - God, family, country, gassing the kikes.

Drink Wine

>get posh
>instantly can relate to a portion of women
>healthier than beer
>it's Pricier too, so you're less likely to go overboard.

Why wouldnt you drink if it helps you become the complete opposite of autistic though??? aside from being self-righteous

Funny thing is in the Jewish culture it's almost viewed as a moral obligation to be successful and wealthy.

Whereas in other religions and cultures it's viewed as a negative to have influence wealth and power over others.

Same reason Guts shouldn't become dependent on his Beserk armor.

I've been clean for 12 days (longest time sober in years)

It's all in the mind.
Being a person that's easily influenceable, I downloaded this into my mp3 player and listen to it whenever I think about buying alcohol

youtube.com/watch?v=7iaLQZ73ujQ

>also: smoked smoking at the same time

In Catholicism its cherished too retard. You fucking drink wine during the holiest sacrament.

wtf does that even mean user

Alcohol drops off my good friend fun to my house and takes the pain away. I hope to sometime see Bowie in the light and not such in the gray of day. Sleep, we shall. I hope to drink until my eyes blow up and have to wear a cowl. Kill me, my eyes are tired now. It's coming. The hopelessness.

Im tired af helo

Give yourself something else to do, go out somewhere (maybe even a bar where you can't afford more than one drink), join a club or get a hobby other than lifting that requires you to not be in your house.
Replace drinking your booze with drinking water, your body may not like it at first but your wallet will and eventually water will become the norm