Guys help im autistic what else do i say to her?

pls heres a good pepe for your efforts and heres the imgur album of the convo.

imgur.com/a/8zNlT

Will i ever make it?

so do i like ask her to have sex with me from here or like do i ask her on a date? Where would i take her? A classy joint like Black Angus?

ive been lifting for like 8 months now, pic related is me and i think im not dyel but yeah.

For the love of god i need help from you chads

pic related is her. by far prettiest woman ive gotten this far in chatting with

PLEASE HELP ME YOU GUYS

looks like a dude with make-up and a wig

this

id settle with if she's a trap, anything helps. At least for sex xp (from behind at least), and it would be good to have a practice gf to help cure my autism.

But seriously i need advice

please guys help me ive dedicated a lot to this board with getting my starter gains and im trying to close a deal

8 months and those are your results? you need to start riding bikes.

You text like a girl, I had to stop reading.

:(

Dude you've got this in the bag
How did you meet? Have you already dated? If yes, tell her you're coming over ffs

You got nice traps though freind. But yeah been on a few cycles myself for around 4m and every week I'm putting on a pound of muscle.

You werent even putting any moves on in the convo???
"Hey we should go do (stupid shit you guys were talking about) together"

Stop calling her senpai and talking about memes too

Literally just ask her out. Don't be coy, straight-up ask if she wants to hang out or go to a movie, or go to record store, or whatever the fuck.

She clearly likes you, it echoes some of the texts I've gotten from girls before.

this is on tindr... i know im r9k-tier pathetic but yeah, like where do i take her to go on a date?

thanks senpai I dont do shrugs but I do a lot of deads and ohp. Also thats pretty cool, maybe one day if i get fit enough i can become a /fraud/ chad too. Also that steak looks comfy

ask her if she wants to go for coffee some time
alternatively, find a casual but not garbage restaurant, ask her for lunch/dinner, or a bar thats not greasy but also not fancy, unless thats your shit, go for a drink, which is an easy way of getting the social gears greased and rolling
good luck negroni

how do i put on moves? im literally a virgin, i got a kiss though a couple times

you don't have to bang on the first date dude, jesus. It's one of those things that you just have to feel in the moment. You'll know when it happens.

If you end up fucking, great. If not, look forward to next time. If she hasn't done it by the fourth date, consider ghosting.

>pretty comfy desu senpai
i talk like that to my friends too but not to a potential date omfg

the thing is i freeze up in public places cause i get anxious with all the people around, like they are all looking at me and shit. Idk. Maybe i can cook for her at my place? I think im gonna go with

"hey, im gonna be making an awesome dinner at my apartment and have some beers to watch football, you wanna come over?"

And if this goes successfully how do you guys get a girl to have sex with you? Normally the only times ive ever made out with a girl they take me to some private place and i stutter and try to think of something to say unsuccessfully and then they just start making out with me idk.

the only human interaction I have had since HS is on Veeky Forums and tindr. Ive kinda lost touch with reality.

Sometimes people say something to me at the gym and i just kinda say yeah and look down, that normally gets me out of most of those situations where i talk to people irl

inviting her straight over to your place might be a bit much famalam
you might need to deal with your social autism, tough it out and ignore everyone else, it aint the easiest thing to deal with but you're gonna need to do it

Youre probably right... fuck. i do it for my gym and depression group meetups so i think i can find it in me to do that

is chili's fine? I can't think of anything else better to say than alabama game at chilis and get beers. also when im drunk idc about people around me. I think im gonna do this:

>tell her to come when game starts
>show up 45 minutes early and get like 2 or 3 IPA's to calm nerves
>dont call her senpai and dont say i go on here, and dont say im autistic or anything of the sort.
>brainstorm things to talk about before date a couple days in advance

seems like a good plan i think. Where do i go from there though to make sure i state that i like her and dont get friendzoned?

Make sure she won't be creeped out by asking her to go straight to your house.

She talks about sex and gives you a smiley... but then you talk about prostitutes or some cringe stuff. You can talk like you are interested in her and still not be a creep/weird.

fuuuaaaark im definitely screwed i think.

>not knowing animal collective
>listening to beck
>writing desu senpai
>she loves expensive shit and is letting you know immediately
>she's as autist as you

honestly just about everything about this interaction screams 21st century coddled betas

I would invite her to some active date like climbing or a day at a lake or hiking (not too remote you don't want to seem fucking serial killer) or just a walk around a nice area and then spontaneously grab a coffee somewhere or dinner afterwards

and then live happily ever after or kill yourself i dont care desu senpai

kek can't unsee

does my chili's plan seem good? Do girls like chili's? Also I was just joking about the labor camps and gucci, my fashion is actually autist tier, but not wear new balance and cargos autist, i just kinda wear a t-shirt and jeans with vans everyday. i own a pair of ray bans though and some nice sports snapbacks

thats the exact opposite mindset you need to be in man
figure out where you've made mistakes, with the help of anons, then correct them and come out better than before, hopefully and realistically bagging this chick along the way
you gonna do fine as long as you tone down the autism a little

Youre gonna make it. Don't worry about what happens at the end of the night. Youtube people flirting if you are that clueless. Drink enough so that you forget shes a trap.

I don't know what the fuck chili's is besides the food, and the food is usually no-go

watching Alabama and drinking beer? Dude those are just things you want to do and would be tagging her along, you can do that second or third date but the first you want to get to know each other not just chug beers and scream at the American Football(TM) game on screen

Obviously she's as autistic and insecure as you are hence why she's writing so fucking cryptically, so just invite her to a nice park and bring a couple (A COUPLE) of beers or something casual like that

okay so this is what ive gotten so far from other anons
>dont talk about prostitutes
>dont talk about how i like beck
>dont talk about Veeky Forums
>pretend i know about animal collective
>dont say desu senpai
>do makes moves
>learn how to make moves
>dont talk about sex or autism
The normie things i can talk about are music (but not beck kek), lifting, alabama football and my other favorite teams (i dont think girls like talking about that though... or do they??). I can brainstorm things to talk about though beforehand that aren't those things. Maybe trump or hillary? Which one of them should i say I like? Johnson seems neutral and safe. Ill listen to some standup comedy too i guess, i kinda know about that. And movies. What movies are and aren't autistic?

i dont think bringing beers to a park is legal. I have a cute pupper though, and i can bring marijuana if i ask my brother to get me some.

>I have a cute pupper though, and i can bring marijuana if i ask my brother to get me some.
well in that case you're probably good to go mang, women love dogs, at least most of the time, and if she smokes pot it can definitely make things a bit smoother

get off this website, like, right now.

it's bleeding into the way you talk, the way you act.

you're not autistic, you just spend too much time here.

this is your final warning, if you were looking for a wake up call, this is it.

leave Veeky Forums now before you become irreversibly messed up

you look fine dude.
"have you been working out" tier

just talk to her like a human being and you'll be fine. don't come over there with a strategy, don't try to be over confident or some shit. ask her about her life and stuff, and when she talks actually listen.
that is all.

What the fuck, you type like you're 12 OP.
>W-wait
Honestly how does that sound normal to you in anyway
You're fucking embarrassing OP

It looks like she's using you as an emotional tampon, writing u anytime she feels like she wants to have someone listen to her boring life. And being cryptic to keep you chasing her like a pupoy, which you do.
You have the makings of a perfect beta orbiter.
You have little to no chance of getting anywhere with this chick, unless you start being gucking direct and more dominant.
Fucking ask her to do some shit you both enjoy, possibly outside or at least that you can stop doign, not like a movie or dinner, where u are stuck, more like hanging out at home with drinks and a movie

>Ketchup on stake
I despise you

Is this tinder? When she said she was juat watching sex and the city you shoulda invited her over