Watch yourself Veeky Forums

Ive watched how the whole manlet meme has grown into an internet wide hatred of small men. Veeky Forums created this meme, made it's ideology open. Ive just come here to warn you that the worlds most feared fighting force are manlets, the Ghurkas. Overall they are the fittest regiment in the British Army outside the SAS, fitter than the Paras the RMs. How does that make you feel? The average height of a Ghurka is 5ft6, average height of a royal marine is 5ft11-6ft. The Argentine's surrendered the Falklands when they knew they where going up against the Ghukars yet they fought the paras and the marines and the SAS.

You faggots need to learn to accept we can lift more than you and are more vascular then you. Maybe take this into mind before you decide to look down on us.

Cheers.

Kek, autist

do you even lift?

Theres a lot wrong with this post concerning your facts about the Brit forces.

But theres two things that stick out more than anything else.

A-You're still a manlet.
B-You're not a Gurhka

No amount of lifting can change either of these things. Keep on failing at life.

Yh, but are you based colonial force? If not, start lifting for the Queen or fuck off.

The reason they are generally the fittest is due to the fact that they live and train at such high altitudes, anyone could train the way they do, height has nothing to do with it

>Maybe take this into mind before you decide to look down on us.
Yeah, but like, if you're under 5'10 i have to literally look down to meet your gaze. Fucking manlets, WWTL?

The Paras are real manlets too.

Among their own people I'm sure 5'6 isn't manlet tier as it is to us honkeys tho.

Here's a sick Gurkha pic I saved yesterday.

>The Paras are real manlets too.
This, they're angry little bastards

In reality most paras are stringy bastards and have inflated heads.

Marines tend to be fucking massive with heads that are a little smaller but not by much.

Gurhkas are thick as mince, very fit but friendly as anything.

Everyones in agreement on one thing in the Army though. And thats never pick a fight with a gurhka. You end up on the meat counter at tesco.

>And thats never pick a fight with a gurhka.

I fought an IMSO Gurkha before. I could definitely see myself killing him. But then again he might be holding back. He told me stories of how they train. He could've smoked Ranger School easily.

Been friends with him ever since.

>Before you look down at us
>Literally all I can do because you're short

>you're an Active Infantry officer
Fuck you, you lucky bastard.
>Reserve 25A and I want to kill myself because this is not at all what I envisioned my Army career would be like.

Nah man. The grass just seem greener on the other side. But for 90% of my career, I was in front of a computer. Especially now. There is not much difference between us my POG brother. Except you have more marketable skills than I do.

I am waiting to get out now. Adventures are done. I've wasted my youth. While my civilian friends are getting laid left and right, I am sucking at some faraway place.

That's not true. Sherpas and Lamas live in the mountainous region of Nepal. Most Gorkhalis (belonging to Magar and Gurung tribe) live in the hilly regions which are not that high in altitude. Gorkhalis are just straight up savages. Source: I belong to the Magar tribe

>cilivian friends are getting laid left and right

Yeah, they sure are leaving their mark on the world.

I'm not saying they all train up mountains, but Nepal as a country is at a higher altitude than the majority of countries

reminder that even skinny lanklets are superior and built lanklets are god tier

Most Gorkhalis live and train in the hills which are about 1km to 2km above sea level which would benifit one's cardio barely if at all. Gorkhalis are simply brave as fuck and have the natural ability to scrap, just like niggers being able to run

I could probably CRUSH a gurkha in 1-on-1 in the combat octagon. No guns or ethnic cutlery, just two dudes duking it man to man greco-roman style. If they are such great warriors, then how come they don't fight for their own country?

The ghurka's became a thing for the British military because when the brits went into the region, the ghurka's FUCKED them up. So britain offered them monies to fight for them. The ghurka's accepted and they've been a pet of the British military ever since. At least I think so
Burger here so I dunno.