Autism

how do i get motivated to start talking to people, especially girls. I just don't give a shit. even at the gym i rarely talk to anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiwi7d0f91Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you weren't born a Chad, don't even bother.

>tfw no gf
>fap
>no urge to seek women
>no urge to live

How to go вoлк mode?

can't volk without bulk.

Nu pogadi
My fucking negro.

wolf is soviet chad mode, they made him hooligan only because at these times it was socially unacceptable to hunt and kill manlet rabbits

hello slav

>Skinnyfat
>Smokes and drinks
>Gets out of breath easily from running

>Chad

Nu pogodi was pretty popular all over Europe.

I grew up watching it in Switzerland

do americans actually know this cartoon? I thought it's just a eastern european thing

>how do i get motivated to start talking to people
>especially girls

There is your motivation.

Same as with any skill. If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.

>2019
>thinks amerifats uses 4chin
we all eufags here. came here cuz our own country wannabe5chan is chit to compared this

I saw it in oneohtrix point never music video.

youtube.com/watch?v=hiwi7d0f91Y

Did anyone else also have this show growing up? Puppet shorts from DDR

I was born a Chad but I still dont give a shit. I've always had kind of a brolli thing going on except I do t destroy planets also dbz isn't real

> I just don't give a shit
> wants advice
pick one

>actually skinnyfat
>smokes and drinks
>no cardio

>Veeky Forums goal body

I don't know what's going on this thread,

just stopping in to say I fuckin love this song.

I am a grill diagnosed with autism. Find a grill who shares your autistic obsessions be they vidya, animu or whatever. I found my BF on a forum. Why don't you just go post in /soc/ or whatever board you're guaranteed to find someone with mutual interests on.

Get a part time job in sales or customer relations. Maybe in a bank or something as a teller.

You will thank me, and it will be great for your career.

I also have a professor who is a venture capitalist Chad, he takes improv acting classes for the past 10 years, and said they have helped him a lot.

The unfortunate reality is that the actions have to come first and the motivation/good feelings come after for situations like this you have to go out and grind through it over and over before you actually get any joy out of it

It's harder for guys because Tiawanese Basketweaving forums tend to be 90%+ male.

Actually, it would probably be easier if he was gay.

wow never knew that