Saw someone from high school at the gym

>saw someone from high school at the gym

time to move again i guess

Fucking talk to him/her you loser, get some social contact once in a while jeez. Even if it's the most generic conversation.

I see everyone from my school go to the gym
YEAH
THE JUNGLE GYM
BECAUSE IM ONLY 5
hahah catch ya later oppie;)

Same

I hate everyone from my highschool.

>Be me never talk to anyone at the gym even though I'm there all the time.
>this girl who i see every morning says hello to me
>guess it's time to find a new gym rather than have to talk to her every day now

i wonder if these posts are actuallyreal

>go to talk to that guy again
>he still treats you the way he did back in highschool
>time to switch gyms

Ofcourse it's real you normie cunt.

Same as me, if I see someone I vaguely know in the near distance coming my way on the street I will immediately get on the other side of the road just so I don't bump into them and have that absolutely unecessessary small talk where we talk about "how are things going" but ultimately both of us don't care at all, but we have to do it because it's a social construct.

That's why I invested in my home gym so I don't have to waste time talking with people I don't care about.

I moved overseas because of that feel
Not even memeing

Well than you're just a dick

>we talk about "how are things going" but ultimately both of us don't care at all
this is why you guys are social outcast retards. Small talk doesn't have to only be small talk. I've gained many friends from small talking with them by vaguely knowing them from somewhere. both dudes and girls

It's probably because they can't maintain relationships properly. ie always falling in and out of people's radars

>graduated almost 10 years ago
>see autist from year below me at gym
>he's fatter now
>he still spergs out and says some thing weird
>feel like talking to him to encourage him to keep going
>he loads up the leg press
>does a few sets and leaves
>I'll talk to him next time
>he never returns

But I don't enjoy the process of small talk, I am too conscious of the situation that I'm in and that I'm just talking to the other person because we "need" to do it if we see each other, but we never talk to each other in the free time and probably never will.
An average small talk usually goes like this

>oh hey user, how's it going
>hey, nothing much how bout you
>same nothin special haha, you still in uni?
>yea, you?
>nah I dropped out, couldn't handle it. You hear maybe from that user back in high school?
>no, I didn't see or hear from him since then
>oh okay, see ya around then bye
>bye

This whole interaction is so forced and basically a waste of time. And there are far worse examples where the other guy just starts rambling about jackshit and I have to put up with it acting like I'm interested.
I know small talk is needed for basic human interactions but fuck do I hate it

>be me
>not you
>at local pub
>see old guy from school that was a massive dick to me
>he sees me and keeps trying to get my attention
>I ignore him
>he eventually comes up to me to make small talk
>I turn to him and say "listen, we weren't friends in high school, we're not friends now"
>he looks like I just broke his heart

I didn't talk to many people in school and people seem to want to be my friend now we've graduated

>tfw everyone from highschool looks like shit
>even the cool kids look like absolute trash
>the kids everyone thought were big are actually skinnyfat dyels

Feels good mang

They probably realised you weren't the loser they thought you were. You're just an asshole now

I don't use social media and moved to Toronto (1 hour away) when I graduated. People probably think i'm dead I just vanished didn't even go to grad or anything

I want dumbb fucks like this out of Veeky Forums
go to r9k or tumblt

>tfw still get nightmares about high school 5 years later

They probably don't care

well its 4 years on so yeah

This is Beta as fuck... you were there first, it's your fucking gym.
Fucking hell sometimes I want to beat the shit out of /fit

How new are you?
Because everyone who is on this site atlesdt for a month or two knows that every board is basically /r9k/ + a hobby.

Go ahead and make a kissless virgin thread on ANY board and you will get +200 posts everytime easily.

We are the degenerates of society here

this

90% of the qt girls from highschool are fat now
It's a sad world

soooo
Veeky Forums is native indians and outsiders are europeans?

Veeky Forums was the library and outsiders are the cool kids that have decided that the library is now cool

And anyone who has been on the site for years rather than months knows that's bullshit. Using the fact that lots of people do a shitty thing to justify doing it is stupid. Remember before /mlp/ was made when every board had shitloads of horsefucker spam? Did that make every board "basically /mlp/ + a hobby"?

So basically you're now so bitter you cant make new relationships

>tfw superior big reddit cock is rummaging the pussies of Veeky Forums cucks

ur an austistic fag and I'm glad ur gonna die alone :-)

fucking whiny crybaby bitchass faggot

>not just walking past them as they recognize you and call out your name and wait for your response
>not being autismlord and walking off into the distance thinking to yourself alpha af alpha af alpha af the entire time until your out reach
>you in charge of making it

>See QT at gym occasionally
>Always changes out of scrubs
>Never say anything because gym stigma
>Go to Chipotle for lunch yesterday
>See girl that looks exactly her behind the counter
>Say nothing
>Cripplingsocialanxiety.exe

The older I get, the less I talk to people. I can't wait to get old as fuck so being a hermit isn't considered odd.

>was skinny nerd in high school
>see people in gym from hs
>they all comment on how huge and jacked I got
feels good I guess

>tfw don't have this problem as I changed continents to get away from my shitty former life

>be me
>after gym I walk to gamestop next door sometimes
>this girl two grades below me from high school randomly starts working there
>she's kinda cross eyed, awkward and weird af
>but whatever she has a fucking great body
>we build a pretty good day to day relationship just by talking after I gym
>would've never hung out with her in hs because of social pressures
>ffwd 2 months
>now I rail her on the weekends and she gives me vidya deals

we have a pretty neat arrangement, and both like it. Things can get much better after HS if you allow it.

Do you ever miss Brock and Misty?

>in grocery store
>some woman I didn't recognize started talking to me
>just let her talk and say "yeah" or "no" and "haha..."
>after about 5 minutes of her talking to me and telling me about her boring life I say "So what was your name?"
>turns out it was one of my highschool bullies
>more accurately my bullies gf who was worse than him, would say extremely hurtful things and when she hit me I couldn't hit her back
>she was just laughing it up like we were friends this whole time
>just walked away from her mid sentence

No, I needed to reinvent myself and living in a completely different culture has allowed me to do just that, whereas if I was back home I'd never escape.

>tfw people you didn't like growing up have objectively shittier lives than you

>graduated highschool 10 years ago
>best man for a bros wedding
>go to dept store to buy shoes and other shit.
>see guy who used to hate me in highschool
>working the shoe dept.
>hes fat as fuck now at least 300 lbs
>he sees me and kinda avoids me til i ask him for service
>buy shoes, tell him have a good day
i dont care if i see them around as they always look pretty terrible

>Attend a university party a few years ago
>Bump into a bunch of people from high school that I never had any interactions or relations with.
>Everybody goes off about how they thought I was some serious druggie potential school shooter.

All I did was skip alot of class, smoke alot of pot, and hung out with like 2-3 good close friends. I don't know where they got the impression.

>see friends, coworkers, former coworker, customers, college and high school peers at the gym 3x a week
Kind of nice desu. Its like i get to trick my brain in to thinking im more social than i actually am.

>work at university gym
>smalltalk with this /ft/ af girl super smart deans list girl ss
>mfw she offers me her number

The bowl cut

>he was bullied by a girl

Never happened Tyrese

>people seem to want to be my friend now we've graduated

This happens to me a lot too. I guess it's because you recognize everyone at school but once you enter the real world familiar faces are a lot rarer. Fuck them, though.

this is correct

>this is my fetish
shoulda hate fucked user.

you lot are a lot more autism than i had in mind

>mfw my bully died of disease at 21

Trips of truth abandon all social interaction that sounds like a great path to success

Laffed

>+200 responses

Cause it's the same morons browsing other boards responding to the same threads

what would she say give some examples user? its therapeutic

>23 years old
>see girls from middle or high school occasionally
>they all look worse
>I have only gained mass

Some guys look worse too, but most of them actually look better. I've seen several guys, myself included, enter a sort of second puberty in their early twenties which makes them look more masculine and attractive.
But man there's something about the girls. It's not like they're hideous, they just no longer have that youthful glow in their faces. It's difficult to pinpoint, but you can tell there's "something" missing when you look at them.

its like a vitality is missing

Men stop growing in height by 18 usually but they keep getting wider and so their bone structure develops until 25~

Women are done by 20

This

So youre a pedophile.

I refuse to talk to walking piles of shit

I'm 26 now and she's 24, so no?

>24
>working at gamestop

So? She couldn't afford college and didn't want to be a $80,000 in debt meme. At least she has a job in the Obongo economy. She is a respectable person compared to 90% of the people I went to HS with.

Aw shit bro my bully got run over crossing a parkway while high at 21 one so much justice
Mfw I heard he suffered for hours

Dude are you me?

>robot becomes somewhat less of a loser
>denies even making small talk with a guy further exacerbating his own autism
Never change Veeky Forums

>tfw took time off school so now all the normies capable of graduating in four years from my class are already gone from [local state uni]
>never have to worry about seeing them in gym again

Feels gr8 m8.

pretty alpha desu good job user

>Not realizing its worse when girls bully because you can't even beat the shit out of them and look like a bad ass afterwards, people would just hate you more.

Lolled

More like Veeky Forums is europeans and outsiders are muslim refugees

>not just picking them up and enjoying the warmth of another human being and if anybody calls you out on it saying you were just stopping her from hitting you without hitting her back

I pretend not to know them and eventually they move gym.

The power rack here is too nice, and the smile from the receptionist once I'm going back home all sore and out of breath makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, I won't leave this gym.

lmao how do you guys get bullied?

>the only people who look better after graduation were me and another kid
>both were >30 BMI at school
I guess we had something to prove