Which sport complements your weightlifting?

which sport complements your weightlifting?

>not swimming

post your motivational sportsguy here

bumping for less in board degeneracy

Cycling, another closet homo sport

what do you mean complements lifting? it's the other way around m8.

anyways i'm doing bjj along with lifting.

What's BJJ?

brazilian jewish jitsu

>Brazilian jewish jitsu

so many more questions

Olympic eating and sleeping.

>Cardio.
>Mostly running
>calesthenics.
>8 hours on my feet at work
>to and from class

>tfw recalculated my TDEE
>20% cut is at 2850
>first week of school still been eating at 2100

I'm 20 and still trying to get my dick in something.
blow job joe's

tried not to trigger Veeky Forums by wording the question that way

how do you guys intercalate your weightlifting/ sports days? 4 days brosplit here, 6 days swimming IF possible.

also, any of you guys competing federally?

eSports, cardio/sports hurt your gains

Fuck off back to /sp/ you obsessed faggot

Rock climbing. Having a balanced body separates you from the usual twigs. Also get sweet forearm pump.

gotta love these pidgeys

that does sound like a good thing to do. do you do the outdoors kind? since its summer and all. i'd actually like to try the kind where you start climbing from sea level, but sure need to have huge finger strength for that

swimming

brazillian jiu jitsu

it's wrestling, but you wear a pyjamas and you can win by chokes and joint locks.

texas method. i do my sport on the same day as i lift weights. i think it works if you eat a lot and sleep enough.

My favourite is
>gymnastics

Perfect pair for weightlifting.

this

Caloriecounting
Can't wait until they make it an Olympic sport

Veeky Forums approved sports:
>200 m calorie counting
>Freestyle shitposting
>Interpretive dances about Klokov

you forgot being able to say 'no homo' with a dick in your mouth

how does one program the two without fucking shit up?

i can't see anyone getting good at weightlifting if they're preoccupied with levers and shit.

my friend laughed at me for calling her a QT ;_;

Judo

Did you call someone kiuuu thiiii out loud?

its pronounced cutie, fucktard

Gonna use that line

My lifting doesn't compliment a sport but i work in construction and try to accommodate that with a lot of shoulder and tri work.

swimming has killed all my gains.

last year i looked like an athleticmode muscle hunk and now i'm a skinny ottermode

my arms are now like twigs BUT my back is pretty fucking juicy and my triceps are alright

wrestling

>freestyle shitposting

kek'd

how so?

post your swimming routine

Sorry for the late reply. I climb both outdoors and indoors. There is only finger strength needed for smaller holds. When you start there are big holds you can hold on to. Its more back intensive in the beginning. When climbing outdoors, get a crash pad. For indoor climbing, buy climbing shoes if you want to stick to it.

just that i really enjoy swimming so much that i don't go to the gym as much anymore, and my legs and ass have shrunk

i don't really have too much of a routine per say. but an average session will look like the following:

warmup:
400m slow freestyle

main
200x5 freestyle
100x5 butterfly
100x4 freestyle
50x 4 freestyle

cooldown:
200m slow freestyle

usually aim for 2000m per swim

>TFW I weight lift to compliment my swimming

whoops

*per se

Weightlifting

pretty good set famalam, glad to see there are people swimming up in this bitch

and true, weightlifting complements my swimming, not otherwise. just feels right to do both, wouldnt have any other way

well no wonder you shrunk, 2000m is nuthin

Who is HE?

i'm just a recreational swimmer senpai

i look a lot less like a bodybuilder now but my back + shoulders + triceps look just like your average olympian swimmer

that's the best look imo. it all depends on the time you have to swim, and i think a free transit pass for the pool is something really worthy of an investment.

>swimming everyday
life's good desu senpai

>doesn't get offended when people tell her she swims like a man
>phelps calls her a stud
>owning the olympics by the age of 19

it's not even a competion no mo

Hope you're OP, good to see another swimmerbro on the board. I've been swimming competitively since I was 10 (18 now) and I always like finding swimmers on Veeky Forums. Do you swim competitively and if so, what're your best events?

Tennis, the explosive part of the clean came very natural the getting under the bar part ive had to work on, also all the shoulder exercises done have been better than any rehab and has cured my impinged shoulder.