Push up bread

Push up bread

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>fat kid until I was like 19
>used to hearing "drop down and give me 20 [push ups]" and thinking it was some sort of torture
>could barely do two without wanting to die
>Now I do three sets of 30 every night because I built up to that but forgot to increase my reps.

Honestly the only thing that is bad about push ups is that it gets boring as fuck after you get pretty good at them. I'd rather be lifting weights or something because it's not as time consuming.

MAXIMUM EFFORT

rule

your moms as

roll

rll

Done.
Yeah it's an habit. When I stated savate coach was nice and we were doing series or 20-30 5 or 6 times each class. While it was harsh it quickly became easy.
Now when i started boxing and the coach was much more harsh on cardio we would do them by pack of 50. It was fucking hell but after a few month you do them quite easily.
If anything you need regularity. And a buff black dude shooting at you to do them faster

>3 sets of 30.
>Hurr came all dis way from not being able to do push-ups.
>3 sets of 30
>Do you even lift bro?

Allahu akbar

It's literally a little extra before bedtime, my real workouts come from the gym 3 times a week and tons of jogging.

rollerinos

going from just two to 90 is a considerable achievement though

OP here, just wondering, is 200 push ups a day good?

If you can do it and aren't bored by it then sure, why not. I feel like trying to build to that so I have some light exercise to do on my rest days.

you will be more conditioned and if you dont lift at all you will get wider and the biceps and triceps should be more outlined. 200 a day is overkill because remember, the body builds muscle while in recovery with the aid of proper nutrition, and doing 200 pushups every single day is unrealistic and will put unnecessary strain on your muscles, consider taking a day break in between, maybe two if the recovery is slow, but do consider working out other muscle groups during these days

Roll, I'm alone in my office gym right now

We have a winner

rahul

roll

99 please

rollin

Rollin

Yeee

Need to push some out before hitting the lake

dame fuerza pegaso

rolypolyoly

Roll

here we go again

roll

rollan

roll

roll

But you're not even doing them in one set you lazy cunt
You have literally nothing to brag about. Most 14 year olds can do 30 pushups

rollo

rollan

roll it up

>most 14 year olds can do 30 pushups
you must not be from burger land

also
FUGG

why am i rolling im doing 3 sets 99 anyway

need some warmup, roll

yeeeaaaah buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Push me up

llor

YEEHAW

leggo

gimme

lets do dis

roll

go

Meme

Give me the gains

roll

give me the instant mash lat pec ratio of the Grecian Gods of yore

GIVE ME THE GAINS

i wanna push mysel up

Last 3

>99

Rolling

Rollan

Roll

roll

It was fun, gonna do it again in the morning.

Checked and keked

rollinnnn

ok

rol

roll

Rolling for mama

do em on your knuckles instead, it builds wrist strength. or on you're fingers if you have the strength for that.

Rolling

roll

plz

Lets do eet

Wow we're all so fucking proud of you, thanks for posting senpai

Let's go

Roll 99