Xenoestrogens and water

Long story short, what's the best water to drink?

Bottled water = Plastic bottles = shit
Tap water = Xenoestrogens = shit

What's the cheap solution, boiling water? Water filtration pitcher?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002203021630323X
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
experiment.com/
efsa.europa.eu/en/topics/topic/bisphenol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

water source is the least of your problems if you are worried about xenoestrogens

I have a filter attached to my sink that i use. Water tastes good so i dont really care too much.

>oy vey yes you need to filtrate water
>we put estrogens in your water
>the plastic in bottles will definitevely leave BPA
just drink and shut the fuck up

drink beer

bruuuuuh give me dat source on dem teddies family

drink your own piss to recycle test

Rain water and grain alcohol

Xenoestrogens are a meme

I boil my water for an hour in a concrete box

then I drink it in my stainless steel bottle

Sounds like you live in a country with bad water quality and don't want to be reminded of it.

If filters got those hormones, they wouldn't leave the sewage treatment plant.
There's nothing you can do but to try to change politics.

this. boil your own piss a little and then you're ready to go
it's also environment-friendly

>Sounds like you live in a country with bad water
stop looking in the mirror. Only third-worlders resort to shit like

Been a while since I've read up on this but I'm pretty sure reverse osmosis installed on your sink is the best and most efficient method

Zero water is the best water pitcher in terms of filtration on the market I believe, but the filters run out quicker and are more expensive than Brita or Pur. Brita and Pur are cheaper but Zero filters the most shit out of your water.

tl;dr
>Best water
Reverse osmosis installed on your sink or Zero water pitcher

>Best cost efficiency and still good
Brita or Pur pitchers

Your welcome, thank your water goddess Muse pic related while you're at it too.

i would let her fuck me with a strapon if you know what i mean

I'm not sure I'm following you

There is no country without residues of medications in their tap water and it's linked to the sharp rise of infertility in men.
So we're all in the same boat with this.

Osmosis is way too expensive. I'll go with Brita Water Filtration Pitcher and continue boiling water for a good green tea. Thank you!

i want her to wear a strapon and lube up my ass. Then put the strapon in my ass and move the strapon in and out of my ass in a fucking motion.

>Brita
good goy, those carbon sure won't leave any residue and will remove all the estrogens we put in your water!

that's the most meme filter in the water scam industry

and boiling is irrelevant for filtering your meme hormones

>beer
hop contains estrogen too. that's why you get the typical beer belly.

Thank you for the red pill. What cheap solution do you propose user?

My tap water tastes great so I drink it. I think it comes from a well nearby, but the rest of my city gets their water from the Colorado River, i.e. a treated sewage effluent stream. On a similar note, it makes me fucking kek that people here opposed potable reuse of our wastewater (treating sewage back to pure water) but are fine to treat the wastewater from the colorado. People are fucking dumb man.

Uh, Jack, Jack, listen... tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?

Osmosis is not that expensive. You pay 400-500 once and than 30 every 6 months for exchanging the filters.

Im still somewhat confused

focus on removing way more relevant exposures to chemicals if that's the way you express your autism

- don't put hot food in polycarbonate containers, pyrex and glass are a thing

- don't use soaps, lotions and shampoo with parabens (marseille soap with olive oil is usually dirty cheap and effective, even if it won't create all that foam)

- non-organic meat & dairy if you don't live in the EU (this point is sometimes challenged, ex multis
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
vs.
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002203021630323X
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html

TL;DR buy local if you can )

- avoid foods with BHA and pesticides

your efforts will be way more rewarded. Removing everything with osmosis has a bunch of downsides as well.

and if you don't constantly check your filters, you're doing more damage than anything

The answer no one wants....buy a 2k+ water filter to filter all of your water.

>What's the cheap solution, boiling water? Water filtration pitcher?
Solar water distiller
>inb4 muh minerals
Don't you eat you skelly?
Anyways, if you don't want to go the distilled water route then carbon filtering followed by boiling water, if you want something better then splurging on a full blown inverse osmosis system is the only option
Piss is sterile unless you're sick, no need to boil it

I wonder if catholic countries have the tap water problem, what with contraception banned or at least frowned upon and all

>"it's linked with"
>it's proven!

this. worrying about this is like when you see those hipsters who crave and discuss their goji berries whilst lightning a cig

>Sounds like you live in a country with bad water quality and don't want to be reminded of it.
aren't you OP? if your tap water needs filtration i got some news for you son.

Sure I'll carry a glass container with me on the train.

pyrex is 1) strong enough 2) it's often sold with silicone container

are you going to jump on your lunch?

There's some glass containers that have a rubber covering, they aren't easy to break senpai

In health related science hardly anything is beyond a doubt proven.
We have to rely on the available information as well as our own experience, common sense and intuition.
If yours tell you that taking in female hormones is no concern, I'm not going to tell you otherwise.

>implying anything can be proven
>implying anything can be known
>implying certainty is attainable

If you're going to be autistic, go all the way with it.

I live in the Netherlands and drink tap water. If you live in a thirld world country like Spain where everyone buys bottled water, then filter tap water instead.

Don't be fool user. There is a shit load of unwanted hormones in tap water.

>going to live in Spain
>planned on drinking tap water

Am I fucked?

I really do wonder what percentage of xenoestrogens really affect us.

I live in the Netherlands. So most of my stuff that I eat is good enough. So is the tap water here that has extremely high standards.

So considering all of this. I still suffered from many symptoms that you americans suffer from.

>no chest hair
>lack of energy
>kinda depressed

But after losing weight, gaining muscle and eating enough dietary cholesterol it all changed.

But it didnt change that much by avoiding what little xenoestrogens that we have here. The shampoo and handsoaps without parabens did not do much at all.

The natural toothpaste did jackshit from what I can see.

Its of course not really scientific to make such a statement as there are many variables not documented and controlled for, but from my perspective, being fat and having low muscle mass causes something like 80% of your low test.

I only recently managed to get over the treshold of estrogen dominance as I am now growing body hair in a somewhat rampant pace. While my scent also has increased and matured.

Seriously though, someone go here experiment.com/

Find a scientist, and research the different populations in the best xenoestrogen protection nations vs the worst and see what kind of changes there are.

I dare you.

efsa.europa.eu/en/topics/topic/bisphenol

>- EFSA’s most recent review of BPA exposure and toxicity concluded that BPA poses no health risk to consumers of any age group (including unborn children, infants and adolescents) at current exposure levels.

of course there is some concern of it being sponsored research and whatnot. But some of the other EU research things concluded that the amount of xenoestrogens coming from BPA were extremely insignificant.

I mean you kind of said it yourself in your post, xenoestrogen itself isn't going to cause anything significant. This is worse than people that say being circumcised entirely causes their ED, when it's an underlying cause 99% of the time.

People just want something to blame their problems on. Filter your water for sure, the ppm in most water is ridiculous, but holy shit if you think some hand soap is the cause of all your problems it is extremely likely you are attacking the wrong culprits in your life.

>Seriously though, someone go here experiment.com/

It also surprises me a lot how few people are actually willing to put their money, where their mouth is.

If any of you fucks were actually serious about this topic, you could pool cash together to research xenoestrogens.

Instead you sit here, fear-mongering, with few good sources.

The thing is, leaded gasoline actually had pretty big effects on people, it lowered their IQ and made them more violent. Asbestos causes lung cancer.

It is not too far off to think that there may be something wrong in these chemicals.

But the thing is, we as humans have kinda researched them, and we found them to be lacking in harm.

Its pretty foolish to think that chemicals cant affect us, like you think. But its also foolish to think that after so much criticism, and research into this topic, that they are still so harmful.

The Dutch are low test lanklets like their Scandinavian cousins, so no surprise there

yep, and with the laws on meat, and even on dairy. The food that they consume is pretty good in quality.

The thing is, they still dont really have much chest hair. Their obesity/overweightness is still as high as anywhere else in the developed world. They still act like beta cucks as anywhere else.

So I dont really think that xenoestrogens are to blame.

>crowdfunding for academic research
No.

the only other option is having NO RESEARCH AND THUS NO INSIGHT INTO THIS TOPIC

unless you annoy a bunch of medfags and their bosses a lot.

People die when they are killed.

>the only other option is having
free research. I oppose any kind of private funding. Researchers shall investigate what they deem valuable, not what's hip on Dr. Oz; and they shall have no worries about funding. There's a budget given by the university, if it's not enough they'll ask the university to raise it explaining why.

People should donate to research and to universities, if they really want. But without asking for a specific research. And their donation should be public. Private entities shouldn't be able to hire a researcher and the researcher shouldn't deal with marketing bullshit.

If - for you - there's no "insight" on a topic chances are that maybe it's because there's no scientific nor academical interest for it. So much ago for nothing.

No, he's right. No scientist worth their shit will claim something is true because of a correlation unless causation has also been proven. I.e. chemical x causes cancer, and the increase in cancer rates in town y increased along with the concentration of chemical x.

what should we be looking out for if we want to avoid xenoestrogens?

I made that post with the knowledge that most of the studies done have found jack shit. I literally said
>xenoestrogen itself isn't going to cause anything significant.
which is supported by every study I've seen.

just take some DIM if you're so worried

>DIM
wtf its that easy?

all i have to do is eat a couple servings of broccoli/kale every day?

>What's the cheap solution, boiling water? Water filtration pitcher?
There is no cheap solution. You literally HAVE to do reverse osmosis to attempt to get that shit out senpai.

It sure does help. I get puffy nips and joint pain when I drink a lot of tap water. I recently drank reverse osmosis filtered water for like 7 days straight and noticed the symptoms were gone. Brocolli does help some.

>reverse osmosis filtered water
you just have RO water chillin?

i know people mix that with seaweed extract to help them grow shit in california.

No I went on vacation and where I was had it. You can get a RO filter for your house for like $300, but I'm not sure how good it works honestly. I'm looking into it pretty heavily, but I'm renting right now so I dont want to waste the money on a permanent install. They have "countertop" ones, but they look like literal POS memes.

Proof.