Help Owl

Hello Veeky Forums, can you give Owl your opinion on some undervalued altcoins? He is currently sitting on around 14 LTC and mining alt coins while being paid in BTC.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitquence/
bitquence.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Owl posing with the mining rig he had just finished.

What coins you mining? Send me some.
And, oh, buy link.

That's a cute owl. Unfortunately, I don't have any info for you Mr. Owl. :^(

I own 25% of the rig. Its whatever is eastiest to mine at the time and it does that. Then we recieve payouts in BTC.

Thanks user!

Thanks for replying though user!

if you can help a poorfag that works from home.

How much did it cost you for the rig?

I think everything came to $2200.

Made your investments back I guess? How much are you profiting?

Also, cute owl. Can I fuck it?

We just built the machine a few weeks ago. Still kinda soon to tell. The machine will pay itself off within 6-8 months.

Owl is for hug, not for fug.

Hello owl. Buy link and get into the storm ico :)

I'm a fan of your work on /k/ Mr. Owl.
You mining monero?

Right now is a interesting week or two for crypto, btc is pumping and sucking all the dollarydoos out of alt coins.
Get in on btc a dip and ride it up, unload the btc into alts that look promising once you think Mr. Skeltals wild btc pump will end and ride the waves.
Good luck.

Thank you user. Is there anything in particular you like about them?

Thank you :)
I think the program we are using mines whatever is the easiest at the time and pays out in BTC.

Thank you user for your advice!

No fug? :(

Yes fug

Mmmmh

Which program?

Nicehash

give it to me and I'll split the profit I make 50/50
I have an insider secret and I'm telling literally everyone right after I sell to dump it and then I'm gonna buy it all back

>nicehash
I switched off to use Claymore for dual ETH/Sia last payment. Debating when a good time would be to switch to mining a project i just believe in. What cards did you score for that price?

Its bad time to buy alts right now but Im gonna give you good info for this or next week
Keep Bitquence (BQX) on your radar buy around 40 cents it has fanatical community and good project ;)

market cap coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitquence/
their site bitquence.com/

Ok anons :)
Thanks again!

SPHR