Should I buy LINK or is it crashing

hard to tell

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoanalyst.co/2017/10/12/major-long-term-upside-chainlink/
coindesk.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...yes.

if it's crashing then you should buy. lower prices mean you can buy more, silly. it's going to the moon eventually.

The price in dollars has been stable. So its not crashing. Its doing almost nothing really. People are waiting until a post sibos announcement. Or until more exchanges add it.

yeah but if it's really crashing you should wait until it bottoms out

>crashing
It's still 44 cents, which is 4 cents shy of the ATH.

LINK has been holding strong at this price level for two weeks now.

> the price in dollar has been stable so it's not crashing

t. linktard

BUY

perfect time to sell imho OP

Read this and ask yourself the same question, OP. Article from yesterday:

cryptoanalyst.co/2017/10/12/major-long-term-upside-chainlink/

OP if i were you i would BUY MORE

head my warning

that's exactly what stable means...why in the fuck would the BTC value of an altcoin go up when BTC increases in value?

>2018
>still looking at altcoins prices in usd

you'd gain more keeping your btc so you actually lost money, the potential gains

SIBOS in the front of coindesk page, what other coins are going there? coindesk.com/

not really, you can't predict the bottom or when it may suddenly reverse. the lower it goes the more you should buy. If it goes below where you bought, just buy more. Still much better than buying when it's up.

OP if youre not selling and going balls deep into ETH you will miss some great gains.

nobody says it should go up, but it shouldn't decrease either

It's objectively true.

lol, Veeky Forums in a nutshell
the pink wojaks are hilarious

>what other coins are going there?
LINK was the only external crypto dev invited to do a demo.

SWIFT is also showcasing its internal DLT development.

>comparing the price of one very volatile asset against another very volatile asset
That's just dumb.

maybe for you
I don't even focus on usd anymore, it's a game of btc accumulation for me

it isn't decreasing though...

>buy high
>it goes down
>panic sell
Come on. There's a thing called averaging down. Look for low prices. Buying on strength is retarded.

You want to buy in before all money from btc/eth run come back to alts. Everyone know that link is a good landing spot for that money, So buying link now would be a good option as btc can't go above 6k during this run.

I prefer to look at the market cap. So I know if I will get my initial investment back or not.

>Buying on strength is retarded.

>strength until 0.5
>strength at 1
>def not gonna buy
>strength til 2
>strength til 3
>it's gotta drop soon
>drops to 1.9

Well fuck, shoulda bought the strength

My god you are right!

>OH SHIT LOOK THIS COIN IS FUCKING MOONING!!!!
>Wait now it's going down REEEEEE I BOUGHT AT THE TOP AGAIN! WHY DO I ALWAYS BUY AT THE TOP!!!!
Sound familiar? This is why you lose money. But, well, we need retarded FOMO buyers in the market, otherwise we wouldn't have anyone to dump our bags on. So thanks.

Well in that sense, sure.

That's why you should only buy coins you expect to go up in the long term. So you can hold if you fuck up.

I started day trading link at 35 cents. And I'm already up 60%. Despite a couple fuck ups.

You do realize that all the strategies you're suggesting are ridiculous? Can you even imagine a pro trader in a business suit using any of these?
You guys should really learn some basics about graphs.

alright I increased my stack by about 33% at 7600. godspeed my LINK brothers.