THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEE sex bots when?

NO

>women are so fake
>I wish I had an even faker woman so I didn't have to deal with how fake women are

I really don't know what to think about this.

sex bots won't have entitlement issues, be bitchy, or have a "headache"

I really don't even want to think about it. pics like this unnerve the shit out of me

Don't worry user, modern women don't even care about how they look so most won't even go through the effort of putting on makeup!

>implying it's not an exact equivalent of lifting on steroids

Sex bots aren't hiding shit genes

God. Sometimes I really think my soulmate could be a future android bitch. That's where its at man.

I think these girls need to take care of their acne before putting dirt all over their faces.

yea but 99% of women wear makeup, 99% of guys arent on gear

You can usually tell if they cover their whole face because it wont have any texture like normal skin has.

Then again, I wouldn't notice women that do it realistically...

>implying you have ever dealt with another human in an intimate relationship setting
I like when robots complain about "problems" they will never have to worry about.

Anymore? And are these photoshoped in anyway or is it just make up?

At least if they are as fake as fake can be we won't have to worry about them getting any faker on us.

Roids don't go away by morning

Wtf her nose is a completely different shape.

They have to do something that makes them comfortable around other men/women

The thing is we do the same thing, why do we lift? Majority of the time we end up getting into fitness to be loved and have something about us that we feel is good. Being fit is a great thing and anyone can get a gf out there.

>one time monetary investment
>No real commitment
>you know its fake before you invest in it

Honestly confused as to why we don't just have a society based around women as pets. You can order and purchase one for your specific taste and use it for procreation when you decide to start a family. When it is no longer able to function properly you replace it with a newer model.

Same. I'm only 23 but so many have already let themselves go. Anyone that falls for the marriage scam deserves what they get and its bad that it has come to that.

you're either a women or a colossal submissive faggot

putting on make up and lifting weights is completely different

see a lot of them when I'm working in retail. they're the same ones who don't look you in the eye when you're serving them and making small talk, and barely say 'thanks' at the end. it's a bit of a sad story really

t. roastie or whiteknight

you want MORE of this? wat.

for the most part they are un-photoshopped, but I think some of them have been exaggerated to demonstrate the point.

Sure, on photos that may look acceptable, but in real life they would look like utter freaks. That's pretty much as much make-up as you can put on a face without it falling off. The mental illness is fairly obvious irl.

this shit scared me.....

if they didnt use so much makeup their skin wouldnt be so shit

>see a lot of them when I'm working in retail. they're the same ones who don't look you in the eye when you're serving them and making small talk, and barely say 'thanks' at the end. it's a bit of a sad story really

alot of them end up working in "beauty" within retail. aside from the above ringing true, its this same group that will have a high propensity for some type of body dysmorphia... obsessed about getting their nose fixed, their boobs done, or whatever... can't leave the house without a full face of make-up, including going to the gym.

>makeup is an acquired skill that you learn
>washes off and you're back to your real self

>muscles are a side effect of strengthening your body through dedication
>doesn't wash off because its part of the real you
Muscles are a show of dedication, makeup is a show of skill.

They have that 'kilos of makeup' look though.

Fucking
Lol
and cringe

the worst thing is is it's the makeup, or the disgusting shit that companies put in it, that causes most skin lesions to appear. it's such a disgusting vice in the female world, and the fact that it's a vicious circle just worsens it.

also, makeup at the gym, their faces look like they're melting off whenever they're actually pushing themselves (rarely are they, of course).

>Comparing lifting to makeup

wow

Yeah mate takes birds 3 years to put on makeup to look good

costs hundreds of pounds and requires true dedication.

kill yourself king cuck

maybe you should date women wearing minimal makeup instead of women so obviously slathered in makeup they look like raccoons in matte paste

how?

lmao replied to the wrong guy

>ex gf would sprint into the bathroom every morning and stay for for about 30 minutes
>never realized why until I got up slightly earlier because of protein shits and I walked in on her

Oh god

The Barbie doll effect afterwards is as ugly IRL.
Seriously, this much make-up is utterly repulsive

Know tf. Srsly thinkin about homo

>when they look like Cara Delevingne with make up, and Steve Buscemi without

MAKE IT STOP

>THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
Sure they can. They have for literally tens of thousands of years, and they're encouraged to do so at every turn. The vast majority of men don't complain about the methods, they applaud the end result; YOU are an OUTLIER, a fringe element.

Besides which, if they aren't allowed to use hair, makeup, and clothing choices to enhance their looks, then YOU are no longer allowed to artificially enhance YOUR appearance by spending countless hours in the gym lifting weights for no practical purpose (just your totally fake, impractical 'aesthetics'). You're all as much a 'fake' as they are so you can't complain without being gigantic hypocrites.

Of course you can't get women like in these pics anyway; you're just complaining because you can't even get with ugly women, even THEY reject you. Maybe if you spent as much time working on your (lack of and/or shit) personality, women would tolerate you.

>then YOU are no longer allowed to artificially enhance YOUR appearance by spending countless hours in the gym lifting weights for no practical purpose (just your totally fake, impractical 'aesthetics'). You're all as much a 'fake' as they are so you can't complain without being gigantic hypocrites.

nice bait m8

>LOL he's so deep in denial he can't see the truth right in front of his face
Keep lying to yourselves, then you're never wrong!

This thread convinced me that men are flat out the more superior and beautiful sex.

Most of these goblins have those washed out soulless eyes that make them look like some kind of fucked up alien. so they cover up with eyeshadow, eyelash extensions, eyeliner, draw in their eyebrows, etc.

Whereas men:

>have an actual brow providing natural shade to the eyes
>have thicker and longer eyebrows and eyelashes because muh body hair

Thanks Veeky Forums for convincing me I'm actually atracted to men, no homo.

gymcels on Veeky Forums will never agree but it's all true
just like when women get together they will never come to a conclusion that men do something better or that it's usually women who start arguments

So you just discovered how much makeup can change how you look? Have you ever seen a woman before? By the way, this is what they use in film studios to make stunt doubles look like actors.

Look at this sad pussywhipped beta cuckold

Striving for physical fitness is just as fake as putting on a pound of makeup in 15 minutes to hide how unhealthy your skin is, in his sick, twisted, cucked out mind

LOL these, faggots in this thread probably have never talked to a woman who wasn't their mother, sister, or teacher, and the girls in their middle-school classes think they're weird and smell funny and won't talk to them.

>poor people wouldn't procreate because they literally wouldn't have the money to buy a wife
holy shit, it's perfect

>attacking the messenger because you can't accept the message
Stay foreveralone, basementfag, and cry into your waifu-pillow at night because nobody will ever love you. Do you even lift?
>of course he doesn't!

>poor people wouldn't procreate

This alone would actually solve many of the world's problems, so I'm voting for this if it ever happens.

>Women have to be PERFECT and PURE and VIRGINS and CHILD-LIKE or they're WORTHLESS, UGLY WHORES who should be DESTROYED!
>Dealing in absolutes (must be perfect, naturally!)
>Dealing in only binary choices (is only PERFECT or WORTHLESS, nothing in between the two!)
These are signs of extreme emotional immaturity.
The OP and anyone who agrees with him do not have the mind of an adult, they have the mind of an adolescent.

You guys realize that you're most likely "poor"?

>most likely poor
>making $100k per year

I'm not exactly Elon Musk either, but I don't consider myself poor.

>Legally allowing only 1% of the population to reproduce
Enjoy your severe inbreeding and death of the species

LOL no, they don't realize how thoroughly rigged the entire game would be if we lived in that world. The 1% would be the only ones allowed legally to reproduce, and inbreeding would be rampant and completely destroy the human race in a handful of generations.

So true, I used to be an impressionable kid too. I lifted for insecurity for years, got big. Decided to relax for a few months, at least 80% of my gains, just gone. Waste of time and money. I could have used that time doing things I enjoy even more than lifting. whatever, I know better now.

>artificially enhance YOUR appearance
Clothing can be taken off. Makeup can be washed off. Your body is your body. You don't have a "real" physical form beneath it. The body you build is part of you and it's not a lie.

A better equivalent would be if you were wearing a padded shirt that made it look like you have big muscles, which, I agree, you shouldn't be allowed to do.

>1%
>99% of the world is poor

Yea ok, sure bud.

>tfw youll have your perfect waifu to keep your stomach full and your balls empty
>tfw youll be able to upload books on tape so she'll play them to you in the car or while youre cuddling and falling asleep

im excited lads

>Decided to relax for a few months, at least 80% of my gains, just gone.
As a sidebar subject:
That's why 'lifting for girls' is stupid. You finally 'make it' and get hooked up with a pretty girlfriend, things progress, you settle down. Now you don't have time to maintain your insane level of fitness and strength, and in a year you look like you never did. If your ladyfriend can't accept that, then you're back where you started from, only worse. It's a trap. Lift for yourself.

Found the fat cuckold equating face paint with body composition.

Contouring, highlighting and angles.

You're not living in reality. 1% of the population controls 99% of the world's wealth, and that's a verifiable, accepted FACT.

Found the madly projecting asspained failure who is pounding his keyboard in angry denial over the TRUTH right in his face.
>implying even an ugly woman would get with you
LOL, no.

If you're dumb or blind enough to fall for this shit, you deserve it.

Also it makes me wonder about pretty girls that wear too much makeup. It probably makes them less attractive since they would look pretty without any at all, but with a pound of makeup every guy is wondering what the fuck they're hiding under there

There's nothing stopping men from doing this
Honestly most guys are so ugly that they should be wearing makeup anyway

That 1% is put there to manage (or control, as you prefer to call it) the country and its wealth. If you're talking about some super sikrit illuminati club then go back to /pol/.

I agree

Projection!: the opera

its not the illuminati friendo

yes you have your real DYEL physical form beneath your muscles
a muscular body requires maintenance
only people who have seen themselves or someone else relatively close to them losing all their gains understand that muscles are no different than make up

>Lift for yourself.
If you even want to lift.
I think everyone should strive for a basic level of fitness, which they could easily achieve with body weight and cardio. Outside of that, if you don't take plea

you know what just fuck it. People will always lift for whatever reason they want. Vanity, sports, boredom. Doesnt matter, but if youre lifting for girls or other parts of your life is suffering so you can hit the gym, just stop.

I saw this on /pol/

Stick with one board with your cancer

Right so I was right all along, you need to go back to /pol/.

Nobody cares about the means and methods, they only care about the results, which is why 99.99999% of the world approves of women who are beautiful because of the way they dress and the makeup and hair they use to attain that look. You're just angry and upset because YOU CAN'T GET THOSE WOMEN, or likely even UGLY women, and you have to blame someone other than yourself in order to not want to kill yourself in shame.

Seriously, none of you are fooling anyone at all. You're ALL butthurt in the extreme because you WANT those women, but you will NEVER HAVE THOSE WOMEN, and it eats you up inside to the point where you want to end your worthless, pointless lives. So rather than put the noose around your neck and kick the chair out from under you, you attack the thing you want so badly, and devalue and demonize it, in a vain, pointless attempt to convince yourselves you never wanted it in the first place.

You're not fooling anyone. The onlu difference between you and the 'feels' thread losers, is you allowed your anger and resentment to take over.

>Be 26 all women my age are disgusting ham beasts or married

>Also no Lolita gf

The ride never ends mane

I don't know why the retards are saying this is wrong.

LOL no, your naivete is so pathetic, 1% of the worlds' population CONTROL 99% of the worlds' wealth, as in THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH IT, one way or another. You are deeply in denial about this as you are about women and their makeup, clothes, and hair. You will NEVER MAKE IT on any level in life until you learn to ACCEPT REALITY. EVERYONE ELSE knows these things already; you're the only one who apparently can't accept it.

They're trying to hide their insecurities

Wow, just wow. In any case have fun spreading bullshit on /pol/ about how the juice will overtake the world.

My theory is they can't even get with average or ugly women, let alone be taken seriously by the really pretty women, but they love and want them, so villifying and demonizing them is a way to try to convince themselves that they never wanted them in the first place, and that they're not worth having anyway. Pathetic, really.

>I'm a poorfag and will always BE a poorfag and can't allow myself to believe the entire game is rigged in favor of the rich because it makes me want to kill myself
SO MUCH denial in this thread.
You're POOR. ACCEPT IT and move on. Really, it's that simple. You're the 99%, they're the 1%, chances are astronomically against you ever breaking out of that. Deal with it honestly, you'll feel better.

What is sad is that makeup is "empowering" for women, they judge if you're in their league when they have make up on, if you're below their league when they are wearing make up they will not be interested in you, even if you're better looking or as good looking as them when they don't have makeup on.

Why do they do this?
Why are they cruel like this?

>Deal with it

Deal with what exactly?

The fact that you're poor, can't change that, and that The 1% hold 99% of the wealth. Just stop denying it.

>almost all women could look like this if they worked out

3 is the only one who is pretty minus the pimples.
also the only one I'd fuck

I never denied either though? Whatever man, I don't even know what are you trying to imply anymore.

>tfw my sister complains about her skin but still puts a bunch of shit on it because "I can't go outside looking like this" when she looks perfectly presentable without it

And you guys do realize that the 1% still require a new generation of 99%ers to actually sell their shit, right? It's just that poor ass niggers and white trash would die out. The middle and upper middle class would still be able to afford to procreate. Why would a salesman exterminate his consumers. Pretty retarded tbqh family

Who would dig the ditches and clean the sewers?

but they don't really need consumers, they need workers, and in two decades driving (10% of all american jobs) warehouse, retail, and most of fast food will all be automated. What do you do with the 40% plus of a population who is unemployed and can't be productive?

Right that too. What is it worth to be a billionaire if you're not richer than everyone else, because no one else is around?

The ones without bloodlines of people who couldn't keep a job, will stop. It's not like you're killing them, you just remove the means for them to procreate. The result is you have a smaller population with a higher living standard.

I keep getting hit with code white because I won't pretend that I respect them and play along with their game.

Wat do?