IDGAF how much you can squat, deadlift, bench, or OHP, if you can't run 10 miles at a decent pace without stopping...

IDGAF how much you can squat, deadlift, bench, or OHP, if you can't run 10 miles at a decent pace without stopping, you're not truly 'fit' at all, you're just a muscle-bound gymcel who is kidding himself.

Don't really care faggot

idk man if I can catch you in a sprint your distance running is fucking useless.

I know you're just trying to provoke a reaction out of people, but I agree.

agreed.

Sprinting > endurance running

You aren't a fucking leopard man. You are a human ape like creature. You don't need to endurance running.

Running long distance is for faggotskells.

#dubsforjesus

Have fun dying at a young age due to heart problems. I'm sure outrunning something will save your life

That's way too far for my liking. I just run 2.3 km to the gym and back on training days and that feels like plenty. I just try improving my speed. Feels like a decent distance to get faster for me.

> outrunning something.

LOL

you think you can outrun any predator on this earth? retard detected.

>Don't really care faggot
Then you're a joke; you're not actually 'fit', you're just a muscle-bound gymcel who will never make it in life. Enjoy your epic fail.

dude, long distance running is how we used to capture our prey back in the day. We'd run after a gazelle or something, which could run faster than us but for not as long.

i dont think im fit, I think im strong

and i really dont enjoy cardio so i dont do it

>mfw this thread again

Then you're not really 'fit'.

I've never run 10 miles but I can run 10k without stopping, but it kills my knee, so I only run once a week now

RUNNING IS A MEME

A MEME

MEME

No, poor niggers in africa that haven't evolved to hunt smart do that. ffs, are you a poor nigger in africa?

long distance running is retarded and not meant for humans to do. Quick bursts of sprinting is where its at. ffs, what would you prefer, chasing a gazelle for 15 hours like a poor nigger in africa until it drops dead from overheating or actually doing a quick sprint and fatal spear / neck shot so the beast dies 10 minutes later and you just have to pick it up?

ffs

I'd rather out grow my problems than run away from them ese.

Yea he literally just fucking said he didn't think he was fit, you actual retard.

ILL SHOW YOU A MEME

kek, tfw living in Africa and too poor to afford a good chucking spear.

Reading comprehension is not for the meek.

I'd rather be fit than retarded

You're stating that you're both.
Fucking figure it out.

>CAPTCHA: 404
I fucking wish

Without long distance running (endurance) none of us would be here. Before we used weapons to hunt, humans, for millions of years, practices the technique of persistence hunting. This long distance endurance running technique worked so well because we out run all other animals. Most animals must stop running to pant and to cool off, humans sweat to cool off which allow us to track down and kill animals who have exhausted and have no strength left. This technique was used for millions of years before projectile weapons. HUMANS WERE GENETICALLY ENGINEERED TO RUN LONG DISTANCE.

imagine being this stupid

I'm working on it OP. But im using the treadmill more often

grant is that you

None of this

I'd have to agree with OP. Laughing at all the lunkheads trying to justify the fact that they have no enduro.

funny, I just read this

I'm sure your running ability will really come in handy when you're running away while I fuck your girl you beta bitch.

Riding the bike is the same thing fuck off OP

Depends on what you mean by decent. You should probably be able to do it without dying, but there's a difference between runner-decent and generalist-decent. Expecting the former isn't reasonable.

>Chicks dig lanky skeletons
Make sure to tell her a long story about how you can run 10 miles while she's eyefucking Chad Musclecock at the next table