I just finished my push workout and am very horny. With all this talk about high test and it's effect on gains...

I just finished my push workout and am very horny. With all this talk about high test and it's effect on gains... Should I bang a fat girl off tinder?

What are the benefits and drawbacks of said decison. Been a few weeks since I last fucked...

Desiree deluca is sauce

pros:
>dat ass
>hitting it doggystyle and watching her ass shake
>thick thighs
>usually have bigger tits
>wide hips

cons:
>you immediately regret your decision after you bust a nut

That's pretty much it. I regularly fuck chubby PAWGs. The only draw back is you'll feel bad after you cum for the next hour. But as soon as you get horny again, all you can think about is that fat ass shaking around.

>you immediately regret your decision after you bust a nut
Listen to satan, this is the NUMBER one reason to not do it
The regret is fucking insane right after because you will feel like less of a human being

Unless you find a "good" fat chick youre better off fapping

nah son, the regret isn't THAT bad. It's just kind of one of those things where you're like "kek, I could probably fuck a higher quality girl." But if you legit have a nervous breakdown after fucking a high-test girl, you're probably a fag.

For reference this is her

The regret is bad if its a bad fat chick. Kind of a weird debate to have but whatever, lets do it

High test chick with a fat ass, big boobs and abit chubby? no regrets about that

200lbs+ chick with a 5/10 face? regret

Alot depends on face but hell, not bad user
Do it

high test != fat/obese

I think OP is confusing the two

Face

completely fuckable

It...could be worse...?
Just fuck her and get out.

Satan posts are always great

If you don't do this youre a fucking pussy bruh

I would. She's got a pretty face and like 50lbs from being a potential HBB. Smash it and try to coax her to get in the gym.

ew. Looks like an obese egg with a wig.

There's nothing to regret if it's only a one time thing

I dont think he is, he doesnt seem to confuse em
And yeah, i know the diffrence between the two but somedays you need to accept abit of chubbiness in chicks

Personally id rather go for a skinny chick with a lower tier face than a fat chick but thats just a personal preference

>I just finished my push workout and am very horny. With all this talk about high test and it's effect on gains... Should I bang a fat girl off tinder?

First he says high test, then he says "fat girl". Clearly he's confusing the two

Id like to believe he wants a high test chick but can substitute if with a fat chick, but you could be right

You stupid fucks are fucking me up!

>in gym
>normally like petite women, the shorter the better just to break them in half
>doing my workout like normal, bitchesmirin..i think
>out of nowhere this amazon bitch comes in
>an inch taller than me but full on amazon mode, thick but still soft looking
>never seen her before in my life
>she's benching next to me, I can't stop looking at her
>go off to do another exercise in a different part of the gym
>we catch eyes while she's walking around the gym, and literally passes right between me and the machine I'm using (that tricep pull down thing)
>entire gym is wide open, think it's weird
>can tell she's new to the gym and kinda nervous since she's hanging on the outskirts
>go to finish up with a light stretch
>she comes as well and starts like standing on a box and then stepping off
>her ass is literally in my face
>first girl I ever started talking to outright in the gym instead of just working out

If there was no rules in society I would have dragged her into the gym showers with me

Fat girls on tinder aren't going to have"dat ass". If they were nice you wouldn't regret it after

Sauce nao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAUCE PLEASE

If i dont want to fuck fat chicks but im still thirsty as fuck, what do?

smash!! do not pass on this.