Been hurting for cash as of late and am seriously considering donating plasma given the how much money you can make...

Been hurting for cash as of late and am seriously considering donating plasma given the how much money you can make from it.

Will donating plasma hurt my progress in any significant way? I haven't been able to find much information on the affects of regularly donating plasma and exercising.

It's like $60 you fuckign faggot

go suck dick for money or something

It's 75$ dollars a week for just sitting in a chair with a needle in my arm. Ez cash.

oh wow $250 a month

i'm sure it'll really make a difference. Just suck 250 penises a month for $1 each or 125 penises for $2 each and you've made that same amount of money idiot

>i'm sure it'll really make a difference. Just suck 250 penises a month for $1 each or 125 penises for $2 each and you've made that same amount of money idiot

back to Veeky Forums you faggot

Nigger it's basically free money. Stop being a faggot just because your dick shrivels up every time a needle comes within a 10ft radius of you.

buy ethereum

>Free money

Only if you don't value your time

>Giving away your life essence

>Only if you don't value your time

Takes roughly an hour to donate. I can donate twice a week. That's basically $37.50 an hour.

Hardly wasting my time bro.

How does whole blood donation affect my gains?

If you need money so bad why don't you buy stolen credit cards on the internet and use them instead?

You'll make a lot more than $37.50/ hr

I live in Canada and would love to do this cause I'm poor but the only place that seems to pay you for your donations is in fucking Saskatoon. This isn't fair.

Doesn't matter if it hurts your gains frankly

I'm fine with injections, but I hate having blood drawn as my first experience was bad.

When you're taking a day off and buying ice cream think about how many people you helped.

I say this and people regard me as a cunt.

get a job fucking faggot

I would love to. I can't find one. Are you hiring?

Blood plasma and gains aren't related and even if they were, blood plasma regenerates.

where do you live?

Have you even tried looking?

Where do you find that many penises?

Ottawa. I've looked around and applied a bunch but get denied everytime. Probably cause I have no work experience and dropped out of high school before finishing grade 11.

You can suck individual penises more than once

why don't you lie about completing highschool and make up some work experience retard?

No wonder you can't find a job you have no problem-solving skills. Has it occurred to you that you could lie and nobody will ever check? jfc

Blood donation lowers your life span. I can't explain since I sucked at Biology in High School, but it has something to do with telomeres and cells replicating.

It will make you tired as fuck, you obviously wont be able to lift that day.

Y'know that's actually pretty smart. I think I'm gonna try that. Thanks for the tip.

I am a biologist and what the fuck are you smoking? Blood is packets of hemoglobin and a bunch of chemicals. The telomeres have no role in blood formation beyond bone formation/health. Blood donation will literally do nothing to the telomeres. It is a bit taxing on your body, but the effects are tiny.

It doesn't take rocket appliances to get your grade 10

I've been """donating""" plasma twice a week for about 3 years. It's not a ton of money but if you can put it aside it's some great extra cash at the end of the year. It's easy and if you go to the right places the people know what they're doing so there's practically no risk of complications as long as you have decent veins.
That's whole blood donation, plasma is basically just water. I've set PRs the same night I donated.

this. i lie about everything, it works and no one will check unless you're applying for some real high level job which you wouldn't be in this situation anyway. mfw boss asked me to take a look at his AC once cuz of some of my "past experience" uhhuhhhhh i only ran ductwork sir. stupid cuck.

>tfw want to donate plasma but scared because a friend did it and they fucked up his arm and there was a giant purple spot in his elbow for a while and he says it's still tender months later

Did your friend sue them or is he stupid?

>oh wow $250 a month

Fuck off, that's like a month's groceries to me.

I tried donating recently but my heart rate was too high.

Hematomas are pretty fucking rare if your veins are easy to find, which they should be if you lift.

Anywhere you sell plasma has you waive liability for minor incidents like this, and it's hard to make an injury claim on hematomas anyway, because even if they look ugly as fuck, they're almost always superficial injuries.

>you can donate blood/plasma for money

Holy shit I've been missing out
Imma google this but can you guys explain where this happens in the mean time?

Only in certain countries it should be said.

I live in burgerland

This. My dad was a high school dropout who became a senior executive at the Transamerica Corporation by pretending he went to the University of Chicago. Granted, this was in the Eighties and it's harder to get away with higher-profile lies these days, but you can make up almost anything to become some dipshit BK manager or something. Beats running the grill or being unemployed.

Transamerica actually sent him to Stanford to get his MBA in the early Nineties. He had to pay some guy to manufacture documents for the registrar. Now they do it mostly digitally and there's almost no hope of commiting that type of fraud, but it's sometimes possible.

I've been manufacturing my own proof-of-insurance cards my whole driving life. I've actually committed hundreds of acts of very capable document fraud, most often for pay. You know those machines that print ID cards? You can buy those online for a couple hundred bucks brand-new. The first fake you make for a co-ed, it pays for itself. Between Photoshop and e-commerce making available reflective seals and rubber stamps, you can get away with quite a lot.

Thanks, bro.

Plasma donation centers are privately owned buildings set up for the sole purpose of getting people to donate. They're practically ubiquitous in college towns and low-income areas for obvious reasons, though there's usually at least one in any decent-sized community.

Pro-tip: at least at my center, they had ridiculous pre-donation food/drink requirements for the first donation. If they ask you when the last time you ate, and how much water you drank that day, say you had a very large meal an hour ago and that you've had a half-gallon of water throughout the day, even if that's not true. They'll also probably ask you for a proof of address since they try to keep homeless people from donating. They won't ask you for any of this information after your first time, but it took me four visits before they let me in because I don't have a gift for lying.

On the other hand, make sure you are at least reasonably hydrated even if their 'requirements' are excessive. If you're underhydrated, the pump will compress your vein the same way you compress a straw when you're drinking an overly thick milkshake, which can range from fairly uncomfortable to outright painful depending on how dehydrated you are.

You can't donate if you're gay

If you're willing to admit to them that you've done it in the butt with another guy, then yeah.

srs they ask questions like "have you ever had sex with a man" straight up. they dont want any of that tainted plasma

in that video where kirill sarychev interviews kk , konstantinov talks about like one of his secrets or something is to donate plasma occasionally (it costs much money in russia). he also says some shit about the moon cycles

If cost of living in your area is low (i.e. not a big city) than it can be worth it. Probably won't hurt your gains much if you eat well afterwards (not before though because it takes longer to donate).
Only drawback is they discourage exercise the day of and I find the techs there are often shitty at sticking you and leave a bruise or make it uncomfortable.
Also you have to sit around next to junkies and weirdos

I'm on nofap and that gif made me hard as fuck

he's a werewolf, pet of the caucasian vampire families

6 days a week making gains... and on your rest day making cash.

Do it bro... I pay for my food/protein this way.