manlets btfo

lanklets btfo

>5'10, 140lbs
>normal

That doesn't seem right

>feet/inches
>pounds

Found your problem, m8.

You're looking at 6', 5'10" goes down as low as 130lb for normal.

>feet
>stones
>slugs
>chains
>rods
>grains
america is a third world country

>mfw seeing a 3rod2slug manlet
many kes were had

>this chicken weigh 2 stones
>I trade for 0.5 slugs of copper
>ooga booga
>muh dick
>gibsmedat trade
average american exchange

I've been too scared to step on a scale for years now, but I'm sure I'm well into obesity.

>tfw it took me a year to go from 15 bmi to 25 bmi

im gonna make it lads.

>4' tall is obese no matter what
manlets, when will they learn?

>5'9"
>~200 pounds
>Obese
What??

I'm apparently overweight despite having 11% bodyfat.

LMAO FATTY!! FATSO!!1!1!!

I can't take the bullying anymore.
End it lads.

>2016
>Using outdated, irrelevant 'BMI charts'
You're dumb. Those ONLY apply to 'average' people, who never go to a gym, or only do cardio, and otherwise avoid any and all unnecessary physical labor they're not being paid to do. It does NOT apply to anyone with above average muscle mass. It also does NOT apply to anyone with above average bone density; I, for one, am in BOTH categories, so at 6'4" and 205lbs, I *barely* qualify as 'normal' on that fucked-up chart -- regardless of my bodyfat percentage being about 10%. Throw that chart away and never look at one again. If your doctor trots that nonsense out to you, take it out of his hands and tear it into pieces and throw it away. Then find a new doctor who isn't retarded, preferably one who has access to a DXA scan machine, so you can get ACCURATE body composition.

you're misunderstanding BMI as well. it's a tool for population studies. anyone applying BMI to an individual and not a group has misunderstood the point of BMI.

>using the bmi chart for an individual
>using it for someone who most likely works out

Yeah, good idea

>7'
>4'

wat

>Veeky Forums
>working out
Haha

Yeah well I'm here to tell you: Too many doctors do precisely that. IDGAF about the 'popuation' I GAF about *ME*. DXA scans are all that are really accurate. Everything else is shit.

6'6 235lbs, overweight? feels bad....

not me bro

I'm 6'4 226lbs with 14% bf

>overweight

OK

Who here /underweight/ ?
>5'5
>105lbs