/Fraud/ General

Steroids General

Jerry gets a Chinese princess edition.

Previous

>Jerry gets a Chinese princess edition.
Soon degenefriends...

I wonder what value asians actually put on life after seeing how they kill random people in the Philippines for no reason and then say they were drug dealers.

What's the best online source for information about pct for babby's first test-e cycle.

Really I'm looking for consice articles explaining how/why various hormones are necessary and how they work, and what protocols are the most effective.
Forum posts are a bit rubbish and Google can throw out competing claims.
I more than understand the basics but I'd like to understand pct in depth.

Hahaha. Dude that Philippines president is a bamf. He is a bit crazy but he keeps it real.
But ya Asians have done some fucked shit. The Japanese in particular during ww2 were worse than the nazis as far as human experiments and rape and war crimes.

I'm ready for $$$ pyramid schemes here we cum

Because it's not about being self aware or not. Even as I'm logically thinking, 'ok, this would benefit me in the long run' there's no part that tacks on 'and I should care about that'. I mean logically you could be a rocket scientist or cure cancer but if those things don't interest you, even if you can reason why they'd be beneficial, you aren't going to pursue them, right? This really shouldn't be so difficult to grasp. Blows my mind how shitty people can be at conceiving there are value systems outside their own

>"the war on drugs doesn't work"
> Philippines launch an actual war on drugs.

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out

How many days it takes for you to feel the dbol kicking in?

bout tree fiddy

I'm not gonna science you but here is some logic. Balls are off. Need balls on. When test low estrogen high. Need to take some drug (hcg) to turn balls on then need to control estrogen with some drug that also help turn balls on (Nolvadex, clomid, aromasin) and then need bloodwork to confirm recovery.
>pyramid schemes
Jesus woman I said we are gonna make $$$ not piss it down the drain. L2business

>but if those things don't interest you

Financial security doesn't interest you?

You're not going to be a whore forever, eventually you'll need to retire so it would be wise to invest your money so you could live a stress-free life in a few years.

eh, i think its to do with how many people there are (massive overpopulation, many young people etc....) poverty, unemployment and literally no future.

It makes people not value living.

ebin

Her priorities are not everyone else priorities, Just because its logical or better, does not mean it is done, for example did you spend all your free time studying when you were in school? why not doesn't financial security interest you? etc......
-

So then what priorities? Just getting high and getting a bunch of STDs from fucking men off the internet? Yeah i bet her parents must be really proud of her accomplishments

>for example did you spend all your free time studying when you were in school? why not doesn't financial security interest you?

Has the tren shrunken your brain or something? I'm saying she needs to think long-term .Yeah it's really fun and cool to be doing meth and sucking cock for money but what about 10-20-30 years down the line? Still sucking cock and still doing meth? It's just retarded

I understand that. Ideally I'm looking for in depth journal articles rather than spurious hearsay (and I don't mean your post) on forums. I have a pharmacy background and for a while specialized in oncology (where endocrine issues do come up regarding breast/testicular/prostate cancer). I really am looking for the "science" or pharmacology behind all this in depth

different people different strokes mang.

her priorities are extremely simple, alleviating boredom, its entirely in the moment so to speak, she simply does not care about "tomorrow"

download llewellyn's anabolics pdf

Thank you

Thanks user. I upvoted like subscribe this post.

ESTP, I'm the same female who asked about the var, clen, and t3 stack awhile back. Two questions:

>When I finish the stack will need to take anything to "clean up" afterwards.
>You mentioned taurine for clen sides. I'm kind of new to the whole thing. Will there be more sides to look out for? Any supplements to take to counteract?

Couple questions /fraud/ I want to do a cycle of teste or probably just blast and cruise test but I do mainly calisthenics and martial arts would it be worth it to just continue on that same route or should I add deadlifts to the equation? Also what's a good duration to cruise I don't care much for safety I just want some mass and increased recovery I have a pretty solid diet tips suggestion ?

i hope you get dbol instead of var you retarded whore

Ty for understanding

Things like my parents being proud of me don't give me any warm sense of goodness or whatever the fuck... they aren't valued much differently from strangers in my mind on an emotional level. And like I said, if whoring stops being lucrative I'll find something else. My end all be all goal isn't 'retire and live peacefully' it's 'don't feel bored'. Whatever horrible, agonizing pain you can imagine as never wanting to experience is what boredom is to me. I am not trying to be edgy desu saying I have aspd, I'm using it to try to relay this simple explaination to you. Because I have aspd, my emotional range or function is not the same as yours, and because of this and my life experiences I've come to value different things. Having aspd doesn't force me to devalue these things but it does help explain why I do not. Fuck I swear to god it's like I'm telling you I'm color blind and you're asking why my favorite color isn't blue

Thanks for the sweet words.

So let's get back to the important topic at hand. Why in the fuck would deca cause acne? How much does it aromatize? Low doses of 150/week give me acne. Nothing crazy but it's annoying. Just test and my skin is great. I always run 150 test.
Pls let me breed u bb
>WHEN whoring stops being lucrative I'll find something else.
Help me help you bb...

>2016
>arguing with an attention whoring nihilist on the internet

ISHYGDDT

What would a beginner cycle contain? Lifting 1 year.

250mg test for 22 weeks

She has literally never lifted in her life yet you're asking her.

K

>clean up
As a girl, really no. Take multivitamins and gatorade (dem electrolytes!) though, since these things teamed with fitness all drain you of your natural supply. Tapering the clen and (if desired but not needed) tapering the var is all a girl really needs for pct, so to speak

&clen treats everyone differently. Cake walk for some unbearable for others. I'd google and become familiar with the sides so you know what to attribute to it and when to dose down. Shortness of breath is common, which ephedrine might help but in combo with clen and var might spike your heart rate. The reason taurine helps with cramps is because clen depletes your natty levels which causes cramping, potassium can help with that too (eat dem bananas girl). If clen ends up being too harsh in sides you can try albuterol instead (16-24mg/day multiple doses a day since the half life is only 4-6 hrs, 2-4 weeks on/off)

Ty for making me reply on topic for a whole 2mins of my life here kek

Input suggestions I'm long time fit/use to oly lifts lemme know

>What would a beginner cycle contain?
You wanna get yuge kid?
150 test for 3 months to gauge your body's reaction to the increase in test and elevated estrogen. Dial in e2 during this time. Then 150 test 600 tren 300 deca for 12 weeks + 250g of protein a day + 1 whole pizza a day = 30+lbs easy in 10-12 weeks.

>150 test for 3 months then hopping on tren

why...

resubscribed

Should test be enanthate. Online shop has really complex names and 3 different types of 1 compound.

>why...
Because we all want to be sick cunts and tren is just in a world of it's own. Fuck the muscle gains I love tren just for the other weird effects it has on the way you smell and shit like that. It's seriously alpha in a vial. I know it's harsh as fuck and you yolos NEED to get bloodwork and check lipids and shit
but man... tren...
My favorite drug is still ibutamoren but tren is a real real close second. It loses first because of harmful sides.

>gymcel manlets who can't make even normal gains naturally
>so mentally fucked-up that they don't know they end up looking like circus sideshow freaks
>so deluded they don't know everyone knows they're cheating faggot steroid users
>U.S.: committing felonies for questionable and disgusting-looking fake gains
>as addicted to their injections as any heroin or meth user is
>defending their addiction to steroid use as violently and maniacally as any drug addict defends their addiction
>lying to family, friends, teachers, and co-workers about their steroid use: wow what a great example of humanity YOU are!
>dead at an early age from eventually losing the game of Russian Roulette they play with their health
You're beyond disgusting. I'd rather look like a survivor of Auschwitz than look like you fucking freaks.

@38582838
t. butthurt natty lifter

Steroid users: You will NEVER have ANY women that look like this. Want to know why? Because they will take one look at you and KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a skeezy steroid user, and they'll turn and walk away from you. They'll know that you LIE as easily as you breathe, and for that and many other reasons they will NEVER be able to trust you. Enjoy your empty lives. The rest of us will go on to have normal, healthy relationships with decent, pretty women. You'll only ever have strings of short-term drama-filled flings with shallow, damaged women. LOL, you're still the big losers you were before the 'roids, you just are more delusional now.

>tfw you blame that there aren't a bunch of female fraud posters for why you don't post ontopic

>see heroin/meth addict
>not directed specifically at me this time

:,^) it's the small wins, brehs

>put my phone into ultra power saving mode
>goes from 6% to 1% battery to do this
WHAT IS THIS SHIT ANDROID REEEE

>27 years old and wanna start roiding
>tell parents about it, they deserve to know
>they disagree and say that my dick is gonna fall off and how my heart is gonna implode
>they both drink and are prescribed Cymbalta
>mom is overweight

I will do it anyway but I want them to understand that it isn't any worse then what they do every day.

what do?

Arnold and Stallone must still be virgins then right?

Jokes on you I'm a kissless virgin

Seriously woman... I'm trying to move product here...

why would you tell them

>implying you are or ever will be a famous actor
You're just some nameless faceless irrelevant faggot who sticks needles in his ass because he thinks it'll make him worth something. You're wrong.

Start off with a 16 week blast, and then decide if you wanna cruise

What's that even like?

Why wouldn't I?

they raised me and I have a pretty open relationship with them, no need to lie

What's the best drug for increased appetite?

Feels normal you just never have sex

Its okay

Dude what's good? You move yet? New job? Just email me if you don't wanna talk here?

>What's the best drug for increased appetite?
25mg MK677 + a bowl or 2 of weed will turn you into a human food destroying machine.

Tren makes me wanna fuck traps, choke my gf, and cut myself I still have scars all over my arm when I cut myself after my gf didn't let me fuck her ass. Fuck tren

Thanks for the help.
I'm kinda spooked since the strongest thing I've done would be ECA. Not ready mentally for sides of penis clit, fucking up my natural t3, and clen shit.

I'll come back soon and ask for more to bump that reply time. Kek

Two more women skeezy steroid users will NEVER have.

Nothing new, still getting over a cold I caught nearly two weeks ago, shit sucks. Been checking in on my applications, that's not seeming likely at this point now, so meanwhile I still don't have quite enough money to move, so I'm going to get back on it Monday and apply to more jobs locally.

Faurk gotta get some mast e soon. Maybe some tren too
She's got a nice jaw.

What the fuck that is not okay.

>Steroids
LOL, fags

Honestly not as frightening as it seems. As long as you're keeping a close eye on things, it's rare for sides to be permanent from such mild use. I do advocate getting as much info as you can before hand and being aware of the sides as part of a just-in-case scenario, but VAR alone at low doses has never fugged my shit up. Deep voice etc of mine is 100% from unneeded test use, var is the grill roid for a reason- if you think you're getting unwanted clit or hair growth or voice depthening, just quit your cycle prematurely and you'll be fine. Same shit with alb/clen, because the half lives are so short it's easy for you to taper down to a dose that does not cause you sides. You ain't suddenly stuck there

>You'll only ever have strings of short-term drama-filled flings with shallow, damaged women.

now if that isn't the life, I don't know what is

>Tren makes me wanna fuck traps, choke my gf, and cut myself I still have scars all over my arm when I cut myself after my gf didn't let me fuck her ass. Fuck tren
Jesus man. You need to stretch and meditate and chill ffs.
Tomorrow is a holiday. Have you considered physical trades like carpentry or electrical or something?
She's got a fat ass. Would fuck from behind while pulling hair and slapping glorious glutes/10

LOL, enjoy your empty, solitary life, dying before your time, alone, since when all your artificial 'gains' leave you, so will your shallow playmates.

Hey breh we are all friends here. Don't be a hater. Just go back to your fat girl high test threads where you belong and we will forget this ever happened.

That's something like what I'm looking for, would work anywhere right now though.

>Implying successful people in varying fields don't engage in AAS use

Kek I work in finance in NY and I know quite a few people that are on the TRT+ train

Stay inferior friend

No you don't

>pic of another girl that shitty steroid abusers will never have
LOL fags

>I work in finance in NY
Being a cashier at Walmart isn't 'being in finance'

Oh and I'm superior to you in every way by default -- because I'm not a druggie who injects shit into my ass that I bought in a back alley somewhere, out of some guys trunk.

>gf was horny af but on period
>lets me play with her ass and get the tip in
>haven't jerked off in a few days plus pct making me crazy horny
>can't take waiting anymore and shove it down her throat and nut in 5 seconds
> don't let her swallow til she shows me her mouthful
See this is why I crave sluts (estp cough). You can just not give a shit and ass blast them

>replying to obvious trolls
particularly bored tonight guys?

About time

>tfw 19 and natty
>tfw can see empty hair follicles where there used to be hair

Apply with an airline so you can fly for free. It's physical work but you get to shoot the shit with cool people all day, especially at the one near you.

Jer jer senpai I miss u long time
>Apply with an airline so you can fly for free. It's physical work but you get to shoot the shit with cool people all day, especially at the one near you.
Ya dude good idea for sure. Ground crew at the airport make decent money.

had blood aspiration for the first time just now ... do you just inject the aspirated blood maybe using a new needle or do you toss it and start from scratch (I started from scratch because it felt right but I also never thought about that before).

I went bald at 19. Shaved it all off and look like shit now. Nothing one can do I guess.

actually there is but it is not like I have the money

I am already a turbo manlet and have an ugly face, I don't need this.

fuck it, I'm bored

I'm pretty sure my life already has had more meaning than some whiny little neet do-nothing be-nothing bitch's ever will, at least I know that by the time I skid into home plate there will be hundreds and thousands of people who owe their lives to my two hands

>solitary life

I thought we just established that I thoroughly enjoy temporary physical relationships with women of questionable moral value

>dying before your time

debatable but I'd rather trade 5 years of the shittiest possible existence you are completely incapable of imagining as your body slowly stops working, but most people are so fucking fundamentally terrified of death that they'll kick and scream and make him drag them down in the most slowly and painfully torturous way possible

>since when all your artificial 'gains' leave you

actually there's a significant degree of permanence to long term use, which is kinda neat

>Oh and I'm superior to you in every way by default -- because I'm not a druggie who injects shit into my ass that I bought in a back alley somewhere, out of some guys trunk.

sorry, minor correction: druggie that injects shit into my ass, legs, shoulders, lats, and pecs that I bought the intermediaries from china for and made myself

wait, I forgot, you're doing something significant with your life that will leave a lasting and meaningful impact on the world for generations to come right?

I mean I'm a fucking horrible degenerate and there's people who will be telling their kids and grandkids how I took care of them when they were screaming for their mothers and bleeding fucking everywhere, you've gotta have one fucking amazing hat trick

p much, grilling and smoking cigars and actually somehow being proactive about getting schoolwork done can only occupy one man for so long

what do you think your body does when you get a bruise, dumbshit

it's fine to pin

In my 4+ years only drawn blood once and I just moved about 1/2 inch over on my quad and repinned with the blood because gains.
Rip in peace hair bros. I use finasteride to keep my hair and minoxidil to grow it if needed and it's pretty thick and sexy. Just ask estp.

>decent money
If you work for the airline itself. Most hire contractors that make ~$9.

>~$9.
Here in FL I would say more like ~$19 from what I have seen. It's busy here though.

look at this scrub with his scrub hair genetics

I think I'm actually shedding less now than I usually do

that is transplanted, right?

yes, here is a user that have done it

>look at this scrub with his scrub hair genetics
Lol you know I think it's the nandrolone. Test I have no problems. Tren no problem. But I'm noticing deca is giving me acne and other weird sides. Been adding it in and out for a few months now to see. Even when I add in asin I still get sides. Haven't tried caber but my sex drive is fine so I don't think prolactin is an issue.

I sure love adrol
lookin full

niqqa u gay

I'm not going to bother validating myself on Veeky Forums but damn are you ever hungry for approval. Sad!

>niqqa u gay
Only 4 u bb ;)
Do you mind that my titties are bigger than Azusa's?

>bigger breats

Anyone else think the 11% metabolism increase per 100mg of crystal DNP or whatever it is, is complete bullshit? To me it seems way way higher than that. The difference between a dnp cut and a normal cut is way more insane than an extra lb or two a week for me

sadly I have full on type 7 baldness ... so transplant can't really do anything.

>Why wouldn't I?

uh because they have no legitimate understanding of performance enhancing drugs you dingus. all telling them serves to do is fire up their misinformed projections on the results of taking such drugs, and get them hopelessly worried.

someone got a source within the EU that isn't musclebond?

will fina help regrow hair or only stop you from loosing more?
also just how bad are the sides?

wtf

still at a quarter tab of asin a day with the trest, apparently I have fucking amazing genetics for aromatization

probably be like early-mid nov before the pell check hits my bank and I can blow like $600-800 on grey tops like the completely responsible adult I am, so excited

*every other day, whoops

ed dosage makes my shoulder/elbow/hip start to feel crunchy