How hard can you punch?

How hard can you punch?

Yes

Pretty hard desu, when I was at uni in Nottingham about 6 years back I held the record at 3 of the city nightclubs on those punching machines.

Can't fight for shit though, only time I'm successful is if I manage to actually land a punch before I get too beat up.

not hard enough to one punch a man.

I was aiming for the chin yet

>8000 pounds of pure neck snapping, chin shattering, hippo-campus quaking, skull pulverizing, spine traveling, ground shaking, earth breaking, solar system destabilizing, galaxy quickening, Universe compressing, gravitational wave creating FORCE.

>pic rel ready to rumble.

I'm told pretty hard, but I did boxing for a while.

I've also met a few skinny guys who could punch a lot harder than me, and move a lot faster.

>hard

As hard as a Shaolin Monk

I can break full grown buck ribs with a punch. That's the only measuring stick I can give you.

I feel like I can hit really hard but I fear the day I get into a fight and get animed where my punch bounces harmlessly off the other person.

I know I can elbow a lot harder though. Fairly quick and accurate too so that'll be my go to move if such a nightmare happens.

Super duper hard

power=speed
skinny guys swing there slender hips better, too.

Idk man, how strong are you?

Fuck off, beat me to it

power(force)=mass+speed you stupid nigger

Force = mass(acceleration) you fucking retarded nigger.

Hard enough to cause damage to the cartilage in my knuckles, unfortunately.

This. The faster you punch the harder you hit (i.e. Snapping your punch). After a certain limit additional raw punching power doesn't matter. Accuracy will win a boxing match.

idk, how strong are you

Hella

I've punched through brick walls before (don't recommend you do it) and I bare knuckle box so pretty fucking hard

>mass+speed

retard

I can punch through demon's bodies

fuck off weeb