Reminder that only three things matter

Reminder that only three things matter.

Height
Face
Frame.

A short, ugly buff dude is laughable at best

Reminder.

you can miss one but you have to max other two

How long have you been a self-hating short ugly dude, OP?

I've been told I look like I lift but by no means am I buff yet, I'm very very short, and I'd rate my face as objectively average
I can still get good women
We're all gonna make it brahs

i lift to have this one day

that would be wrong, I have pretty shitty facial aesthetics despite towering stature and great frame. I'd rather be an attractive manlet desu

>lifting for girls

I knew a guy that did this. Ugly as fuck and a repulsive personality.

He thought having muscles would fix those because he was tall

those are definately not the only stats that matter,
for example, you can max your int. you'd be surprised how many groupies there are at conferences.

I'm gonna cry

im pretty handsome from what I've been told and people like me

I just hate my fucking body and can't bring myself to try to get a girl under the fear that she'll see my disgusting naked body

me to bro

this thread make me have ciggeratte i hope you are proud original poster

Lifting to stop girls vomiting in disgust at the sight of your body is ok.

Lifting simply to attract females is gay (no homo)

I lift to get a dopamine high to alleviate my depression and anger issues.

Reminder that you can't change your height and face. One of the things that help with frame is lifting. So we focus on an aspect we can imrpove, while you cry and make this sad posts.

go back to lookism faggot

how to change FRAME?

you can't change your bone structure but you can lose fat and gain muscle

>cant change bone structure

Wew lad

>MFW tall but ugly

If only there were more people with your attitude, butthurt jawlet, chinlet, facelet lanklets wouldn't feel so insecure as to create manlet meme to bully their more attractive cohorts

what do you mean?

Typical example of mental gymnastics needed to justify being short. I got tired just reading that

I life to get into some sweet boy/manpussy

>Not realising that's an obvious Calvin Klein stock Image and they are moodels

I'm actually 6'1

t. 6'2 with face only his mother loves

t. 55kg 195m lanklet

>Tfw face, and frame, but 5'10

>Reminder that only three things matter.

Well aware.

All three are a go for me.

When will they learn

reminder that if you have money none of those 3 matters

hey im 6'3 (barefoot.. and i measured properly)

but sometimes i feel not that tall call me crazy sometimes just average height.

Am I just being a fucking retard? I live in canada not the netherlands or some other place where there are 6'5 giants everywhere.

satans right again boys.

you're joking right.. 55 kg at 195cm?

is this a joke

i literally have this but i dont lift, i'm 5'9, a degenerate drunk and dont even know why im on here im just bored.

>reminder that short ugly buff guys win out again short ugly skinny guys
All you can do is be the best you can. Stop being retarded children

What if I carry around a PIZZA?

PIZZA is a mental shortcut for CHAD.

You're right but the picture doesn't prove your point satan, that girl is a Danish girl trying to get famous by taking pictures/being around anyone in Hollywood etc.
Point is she's not with him.
Just thought I'd let you know.

This is so wrong. Personality is number 1. I'm dating a 9, ex was an 9 and I'm a 5. Just be funny cunts

>6'2"
>nice jaw/brow, no problems with face
>70kgs (/skinnyfit/)

Bet you have some slimy strategies lined up to get them though kek

I can't hear your personality in the clubs, uglet

What is meant by frame exactly?

so if I am tall, somewhat athletic frame, but have skin disease on face I am doomed to eternal suffering?

>he goes to clubs

this thread is so full of idiots...
there are things that matter much more, but then i don't expect faggots from Veeky Forums to understand

>tall
>white
>healthy
>wealthy
>ugly

Can't make this up

there is no such thing as 'disease on face'
it's your poor hygiene, poor eating habits or not spending enough time outside

and you are not athletic, we all know that you are a fucking skeletor that thinks he's greek god at 130

hyperpigmentation, one variant of it

that's not true at all. I used to have acne until I was 23. between 17 and 24 I was at the healthiest stage of my life, good diet, a lot of physical activity and daily face hygiene.

at 24 I started a new job and started eating a lot of fatty and sugary shit, stopped washing my face regularly and did next to no sports. My acne suddenly went away.

Hormones, my ignorant nigga. Apparently My puberty finally ended when I hit 24.

Don't worry manlets, at least you get a bigger biceps faster.

he looks very good, most girls would go after the manlet.

Height is only a big thing on fit, girls don't really care THAT much about heigh, it's more about not being fat and having a great personality.

being buff helps as well...

Correct
I have wide shoulders, narrow hips and am naturally somewhat muscular and lean. I have a nice 8/10 face too. Being 5'10 has never stopped me from getting with any girl I wanted that was shorter than me. I do better than my 6'3 friend with a god tier frame purely bc his face is above average but only about a 6.5/10

>having a great personality

And social status/having a job. But yeah I think personality/confidence is most important. Sheesh the amount of ugly but confident manlets at my uni who regularly got laid (as in weekly) was insane. Whereas I'm attractive (and also a manlet) but had no confidence so I barely got laid at all in my first year.

>most girls would go after the manlet

>5'10
>insecure about height
You're an idiot, user.

Yes, you are a fucking retard.

You have obviously not seen their girlfriends if you seriously think that the manlet would be more popular with chicks.

I come from money, so none of that matters.

You forgot the fourth ingredient--not being fat

I have a really good looking face (people comment), bad frame (narrow shoulders), meh height (5'10), poor fashion taste (wear the same comfy clothes pretty much everyday, everywhere), look dyel in the clothes I wear, I'm socially awkward.

I have a gf but I didn't get much attention before even though girls constantly told me how nice my face is.

Make of that what you will.

>6'0
>white
>face was rated around 7 on /soc/
>ottermode
>bachelor in computer science
>about to get my masters degree with good grades
>people always told me I'm funny

yet all these years as a fatass who didnt care about his looks have permanently crippled my confidence. In hindsight I had some qt girls flirting with me but I didnt pick up on it or didnt follow up on it because I thought it was a joke. I just couldnt understand how anyone could like me. Slowly starting to change but honestly I feel like I will never meet my own expectations and therefore never be happy with myself.

that can be a positive user, you will always strive to become better

>most girls would go after the manlet.

I absolutely assure this is not the case.

Personality means nothing. I'm an absolute cunt and still fuck whenever I want

fuckboy life wins

I'm tall and I've been told I'm attractive a fair few times (matched a lot on tinder). But I'm still a betamale who doesn't know how to talk to girls, so it doesn't make a difference.

Please don't say that, I'm hoping getting Veeky Forums will fix my lack of confidence

did you hear about the 5'2" 300lbs man with elephantiasis of the face?

Well not only did he win the lottery last week, but he met a beautiful woman who's the love of his life the very next day, talk about lucky!

Holy shit, are you me!? I am in your exact same situation. All those years being a fat wow playing slob have scarred me for life

>tfw have HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME, but to autismo for girls.

Same here bro

NOOO

>SUP MANLETS 6'1 MASTER RACE HERE WHAT'S UP
>Do you have a girlfriend?
>h-haha n-no

Every time

Canadian bro here, 6'2 and can confirm... Sometimes I feel small because >6'5 giants are everywhere.

>People with height, face, and frame can get paid to take pictures like that

CHAD eats PIZZA and gets PAID to cuddle with qt GIRLS while you do SQUATS and CRY

Also 6'3 from canada. Dont feel noticeably tall. I dont know if it's because im numb to it or because im just average

It's simple, you guys are actually 5'10 and dot know how to measure yourselves

is 6"1 ok?

OK is never OK. Be better than that you mediocre piece of shit

The fact your asking makes the answer a resounding no.

Even middle schoolers are this tall now. You need to be at least 7 feet these days.

Wrong. Got measured at doctor's office

Then you have some kind of brain parasite or mental illness to be in the 93rd percentile for height in your country and not feel tall

Fucking faggot I'm 5'8 and I drown in pussy.

idk bud
I see plenty of buff oompa loompas at the Gym and they all look pretty silly

you wouldn't be that defensive if you did, little man

because you can't get your head above water

Are you me ?

Takes brains to get money.

>tfw 2/3
fuck yea

Your eyes are in the middle of your head.

You measure height by looking at the top of peoples heads.

The tops of 5'10" peoples heads is about eyes level for you.

So you feel 5'10".

But your 6'3".

You misspelled money

>You need to be at least 7 feet these days
Kek fucking manlet

no they wouldnt

7 on /soc/ is 5 irl

post pic on Veeky Forums and get an actual rating cuntie

Yes they would.

manlet is a meme

those who are 5'5 and below are short and have lower chances but it doesn't make it impossible